Chapter 3 : Fated or Coincident?

My Vampire Wifey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ik5qswUp0 

Infinite - Real Story

I find this songs fits this chapter :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Human World ~

WooHyun is currently preparing for his blind date. He wore a t-shirt and an expensive blazer over it. *Now what should I do?* He tapped his chin, trying to recall what he needed to do. *Ah! The rose!* With that, he all the things he needed and went to the nearest bouquet store to buy a stalk of rose.

~ Vampire World ~

You too was packing everything you needed into you luggage.

You: What esle? Money , clothings, mobile,lotion,school uniform,textbooks,his profile, address. All check!

You were now at the station where you are able to teleport to the human world. You were about to teleport when your maid came running to you with a stalk of white rose.

Maid: Miss ____! Wait!

You: Waeyo?

Maid: You need this to meet your husband. [Passed you the rose]

You: Gomawo~ You can go now~

Maid: Deh! Annyeonghaseyo! [90º bow]

With that, you step into the teleporting cabin. You arrive shortly in the human world, in a public phone cabin?

You: Whoah~ Human world sure is different!

You stepped out of the cabin and look around the unfamiliar world. You turn to your left and saw the signboard exactly similiar to whats written on the paper , "StarBucks" *A cafe? My world never have such stuff~Its a good thing that I can live like a normal human.* You push the open and inside to the place called "StarBucks" and saw a guy looks exactly like the guy you're gonna meet. You went over to him and asked him a question.

You: Chogiyo~ Are you here on a blind date?

In the other hand , WooHyun was using his phone while waiting for you. Suddenly a random gir which is you but he didn't know came to ask him a question. He stood up abruptly and bowed 90 degree.

WooHyun: Deh! Annyeonghaseyo! Nam Woo Hyun imidah! Mannaseo Bangabseumidah!

He then stood up straight and saw your face. At that time , he was sure that you were the prettiest girl he ever met. He instantly fell in love with you at first sight.

*Bingo!* This time, its your turn to introduce yourself. You did exactly what he had done previously.

You: Annyeonghaseyo! Park ____ imidah! Mannaseo Bangabseumidah!

WooHyun: D-d-deh. Bangabseumidah. P-p-please have a seat.

WooHyun immediately went to drag the chair out for you to sit and went back to his seat.

You actually find him cute when he start stuttering and how polite he is.

WooHyun first started out with a question.

WooHyun: I think I would start first. Whats your hobby?

You: Me? Erm....surfing the web , I love reading books! I think thats all~ What about you?

WooHyun: M-m-me? I like listening to musics , surfing the web and just like you , I love reading books.

*Whoah! He's totally different from B2ST! Those bastard , all they knew is to flirt. But this guy love reading?! Unpredictable~*

WooHyun: You're pretty , why do you even need to go for a blind date?

You: I have dated a few guys but none of them suits me. So I decided to go for a blind date. Additionally , I want a guy who love me by my personality not my beauty.

WooHyun: I see~ Then whats your favourite colour?

You: Blue.

WooHyun: Me too! Then do you live alone?

You: Yeap!

WooHyun: Theres something I wanna ask....how old are you? You're not 20 right?

You: Nope....I'm 18 this year.

WooHyun: Are you serious?! You go for a blind date at the age of 18?! Are you craving for love?

You: I just wanna find someone I can love and someone who can love me. I think I found the right 1 already!

WooHyun: Who?

You: You!

WooHyun: M-m-me ?! [Pointed to himself]

You: Yeap! So [Leaned towards him and whispered] will you be my boyfriend?

WooHyun: M-m-me , your b-b-boyfriend?! A-a-are you serious!

You: Of course! Do I looks like I'm having fun? Additionally, my parents want us to get married by next year May....now its December which means we only have five more months!

WooHyun: F-f-five months!

You: Its ok if you don't want to. I can find other guys.

You stood up with your luggage and exited from StarBuck , leaving WooHyun sitting there dumbfolded. You were about to turn right to the direction of your apartment when someone grabbed you wrist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WooHyun is simply shock by your sudden 'confession' by telling him to be your boyfriend. But he actually really eager to be able to become your boyfriend. He stood up and went to find you , inorder to tell you his decision.

WooHyun: Wait. I-I-I will be your boyfriend.

You: What? I can't hear what you say.

WooHyun: I say , I will be your boyfriend!

You: Jeongmal! [Hugged him on his neck]

WooHyun blushed madly by the sudden skinship. But he natural placed both of him hands on your waist.

WooHyun: Yeap. So you want me to send you home?

You: You can?

WooHyun: Of course! I'm your boyfriend right?

You: Yeap! Gaja! [Held his held]

You gave WooHyun your address and the 2 of you started searching for your apartment.

WooHyun: Your apartment is at HongDae?! I live in that neighburhood?!

You: Jeongmal! Its would be easier for us to meet each other!

WooHyun: Yeap...Ok....HongDae Block number is 7....My block?! Level 13...same level as mine?!

You: Don't tell me I'm staying nextdoor or the door opposite.

WooHyun: Maybe you are.

You: That would be great! [Jumping up and down]

WooHyun: Let's have a check than~

The 2 of you went to the 13th storey and search for the door number. And it happen to be the apartment opposites WooHyun's.

WooHyun: Seems like we really stayed on the same block , same level and just face to face.

WooHyun was totally amazed by the sudden concident. *Appa jin jja daebak-idah!*

You: So you wanna come into my house or I go your house?

WooHyun: I would like to see how your house looks like.

You punch the passcode in and entered your apartment with WooHyun behind.

You: Wah~

WooHyun: Your house is beautiful!

Living Room [Its night time ^-^"]

Kitchen:

After exploring your apartment ,WooHyun went to sit in the living room while you get some drinks for him.

WooHyun: _____-ssi~

You: Deh? Drop the ssi and just call me ____. [Came out of the kitchen with a cup of drink]

WooHyun: Oay~ Can I ask about your family background?

You: Geuromnyo~

WooHyun: Are you very rich?

You: I don't know. Maybe I am....I used to stay in a mansion but I have to meet you in the blind date so... I have to move out of it. But , I dislike staying in the mansion.

WooHyun: Wae? Every person in the world would want to stay in a mansion.

You: But I use 5 minutes to find 1 toothbrush! [Pouted] *She's cute!*

WooHyun: Who do you live with?

You: My appa and my bestfriend EunYeon.

WooHyun: Wheres your mom?

You: She passed away when I was 5. [Look down to the ground]

WooHyun: Its okay~ [Put an arm on yor shoulder] At least you still have your dad... I have nobody.

You: You have me , remember? [Hugged his waist]

WooHyun: Yeah~ So...you're going to your school tomorrow?

You: Yeap!

WooHyun: Whats the name?

You: It says Epik High School.

WooHyun: Thats the high school I attend before going to college.

You: Jeongmal! Good then.

WooHyun: Why not....I bring you to school tomorrow?

You: Y-y-you bring me to school?! [Eyes widened]

WooHyun: Yeap...I know the way~ Plus , I'm your boyfriend. I should bring you to school.

You: Okay....Since  High School end earlier , I'll go to your college!

WooHyun: Eh?! Waeyo?

You: Can't your girlfriend go to your school? I never been to a college before , I wanna see how it looks like.

WooHyun: Okay~ Number~

You: Handphone number?

WooHyun: Yeap.

You: Araso~ [Punched the number into his phone]

WooHyun: ____-ah....do you think that both of us are fated or coincident?

You: Both!

* I think I'm in love with you , Park ____~*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everybodeh~ I came back with a long chapter ^^I bet all of you love this chapter right?^^

Please comment and subscribe! Lastly, bear with my misused and mispelled words ^-^"

I need votes and suggestion ^^

Queeka for "My Vampire Wifey"

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/13431 

Our NamStar and Cold L made us crazy!

1) L said Merry Christmas in WhiteConfession's Teaser and made Inspirit fainted.

2) Theres rumour said NamStar has a girlfriend! But luckily , its not real *Heart Attack!*

3) NamStar tweeted 2 photo also made us fainted! *He have double eyelids!*

Those who have not watch the teaser , heres the link ^^

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W73JpTMsccCamera 

CameraMan: Who's your first love? L: *Laughs* Cho sarang eomneundae~

His voice is awesome!

Gyu is cuteee!

Pic #1 : Ohhhh~ 

Pic #2 : Mmmm~

Fainted? ^^

Replies:

@lostluv-c  - Glad you love it ^^

@KimLNana  - You don't need to wait any more ^^

Yours Truly,

HaeWon :)