Chapter 16: My wife is a vampire?!

My Vampire Wifey

????: I see that you're awake huh? 

You turn back to see a guy wearing a hoodie with a cap covering his face. 

You: Who are you? 

????: You should know me right? [Taking out his cap.]

You: SeYong! [Eyes widened] 

SeYong: Yes thats me, and also my friends. 

He snapped his fingers and 2 more figures appeared right behind him. 

You: What do you want from me? 

SeYong: I just wanna try out your powers. 

You: Wait, you knew that I'm a vampire! 

SeYong: For your info miss, I'm a vampire too. 

You: Oh great, I thought I was able to hide it from you. 

SeYong: You're just too naive. So, shall we start? [Threw a fire ball towards you]

You: You bastard! [Put out the fire by using the water in the river] What does my power got to do with you! [Picked up the tree and threw it towards him] 

He just simply dodged every of your attack. He then threw hundreds of fire balls to you, you manage to dodge 95% of it but was hit by a few of it. You were about to attack but he was no longer infront of you. He then appear out of no where right infront of you again and punched you in the stomach which causes you to hit the tree about 500 metres away from him. You coughed and saw blood on your palm. *Thats it* As you started to attack him with everything you've got, this time you were fighting not only one guy but three. You were about to attack him again until you heard someone calling you. You turn to the direction, you eyes widened and the next moment you know was that you're hit by one of SeYong's fire ball and was once again flew  back and hit a huge rock.

????: _______! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Human World - 

WooHyun, B2ST and EunYeon meet in your apartment. B2ST and EunYeon was confirmed that SeYong was the one who took you away, they decided to go back to the Vampire World to see if you were brought there or not. 

DooJoon: I guess we have to leave now. 

WooHyun: To where? 

DooJoon: To find _____. 

WooHyun: Bring me with you. 

JunHyung: To bad bro, we can't. 

WooHyun: Why not! ______ is my wife! I have the right to find her! 

HyunSeung: Fine , we'll bring you along but you have to promise us, after you know the truth, you won't leave _____. 

KiKwang: HyunSeung! 

*Sorry bro, we have to let him know some day.* 

*Araso.* 

EunYeon: Let's go. 

With that, B2ST and EunYeon brought WooHyun along, all of them entered a large van and closed the door. DooJoon turn on the engine and drove off. Less than 10 minutes , they already arrived at the Vampire World. WooHyun stepped out from the van , to see a forest right infront of him. 

WooHyun: Where are we? I didn't know that HongDae has a forest. 

Yoseob: This is not HongDae. [Getting out from the van] You'll know later.

KiKwang: Where do we go hyung? 

JunHyung: I can smell them. They're strong. 

WooHyun: You can smell people! Are you a dog or something? 

JunHyung: Becareful of what you said. (Hissed) Let's go. 

On the way to the destination , howls from wolf and other animals could be heard. WooHyun was so scared that he was hiding behind Yoseob and flinched everything whenever theres sounds. WooHyun was looking behind over his shoulder in defence until his body knock onto Yoseob and looked infront. His eyes widened at the sight of fire balls flying around. He turn to the direction the fire ball is flying to and saw you standing there. He immediately called you., you turned to the direction of the voice neglected the fireballs that was coming to your direction and the next moment you knew was that you're hit by SeYong's fireball and your back was slammed on a huge rock. 

SeYong too was shocked to see WooHyun in the vampire world. Before he came back to reality, he was hit by EunYeon's water balls which caused his skin to burn. (A/N: SeYong can't touch water or he would be burned) 

EunYeon: You bastard! I'm gonna kill you for hurting ______! [Start to attack him with water] 

WooHyun: What the heck is happening now?! [Looked at HyunSeung] 

HyunSeung: Fine fine! We're vampires! Same goes to ______! 

WooHyun: My wife is a vampire?! [Eyes widened]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody! I will start using black for all the speeches ^^" Sorry for the grammar and spelling errors since I wrote this in a rush ^^" 

Lastly, I created another fanfic together with my cousin. @LITTLE - STARRRS :3 Was inspired by SNSD and Dangerous Boys ^^ Do read it :) 

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/125024/infinite-and-dangerous-girls-comedy-infinite-romance-you

Yours Truly,

HaeWon ^^