Chapter 32: Revenged

My Vampire Wifey

>> Continue from Chapter 31 << 

*The time has arrived* 

With that, DongWoon,JunHyung and DooJoon went to do what they were told. 

As they were no longer in your sight, Yoseob , HyunSeung, Kikwang and EunYeon left together. 

You turned to 2 guys and smiled. 

You: Let's go. 

3 of you teleported to the top level where the King is. You knocked onto his door. 

King: Come in. 

Seyong: Dad...

King: What brings .....I see why you're here. 

The king smirked at the sight of you and WooHyun entering. 

King: Seems like we have some guest here. 

You: Nice to meet you Uncle Kim. 

King: My pleasure and this's your husband right? 

You: Yes sir. And clearly knew why I'm here...right?

King: Clearly....I do. 

With that, the King raised his hands and water balls with electric waves are formed. 

Seyong: I'll take this.

Seyong pushed you back and ran towards his dad with fire balls forming in his palms. His dad threw the water balls towards his son without hesitation. Seyong swiftly dodge every hit except for the last one. 

He groaned as the electric waves flows inside his body. You stepped infront clenched your fist and roots emerging from the window and tightly tied the king's hand. You took the opportunity and teleported right infront of the king and grabbed his chin. 

You glared him and slapped him hard in the face. 

You: This is for my mom. 

You slapped him again, twice times harder. 

You: This is for my son. 

You slapped him for the last time. 

You: This is for everyone. Including Seyong. 

King: You have some nerves, young girl. 

King smirked, the roots tying onto his hands snapped and his hands reach out and grabbed your throat. You coughed vigorously. You clenched your fist but your powers are not working. *...I'm too weak now.* 

Suddenly, the grip on your neck was loosened which cause you to drop on to the ground. You opened your eyes and saw the king's hand was caught in fire and the other hand strucked by lightning. *WooHyun...* The king groaned *This kid has power...* He clenched his fist as the ground start crack. 

You grabbed WooHyun and Seyong's hand and teleported out of the mansion. 

Soon, the mansion collasped. *This thing is getting serious....* 

B2ST and EunYeon gather together with the 3 of you as the king teleported infront all of you. 

King: So not only the 3 of you huh? So who would like to come first? 

Seyong: I will. 

King: As you wished, my dear son. [Smirked] 

King jumped up into the sky. Seyong followed. All of you glanced to the sky and saw the way they fought, it was intense. 

~~~ 

Seyong landed on the ground with a number of cuts around his body. 

King: Next~ 

B2ST and EunYeon nodded to each other and went up to fight the king. After a long fight, 7 of them are defeated. 

King: Oh...seems like your helpers are defeated...sorry bout that. 

Without hesitation, you went up and fought with the king. You raised your hands and rocks on the ground were lifted up and flew towards the king. At the same time, you teleported infront of him but unfortunately, you were kicked back. The king swiftly make the rocks land on the ground. 

He formed a huge fire ball and was about to shoot you with it but he suddenly felt that he hands can't be moved as a figure stood beside you and held your hand. You smiled when you saw WooHyun beside you but also worried at the same time. 

You: Get down. Let me fight , alone. 

WooHyun: Do it together. 

WooHyun looked at the king and controlled him using his mind. 

*Hit himself with the fire ball.* 

The fireball on the king's hand are moving closer to his face but he was trying to stop it. *This kid have mind control too!* 

The king smirked and put out the fireball from his palm and started using his hypnotising power on WooHyun. 

Suddenly, a fire ball was shoot towards your direction and it was from....WooHyun. You dodge and turned to WooHyun in shock. 

WooHyun smirked and throw a lightning ball towards you. You dodged it swiftly. 

You: No WooHyun....not you...

King: Sadly, he's now my puppet. He won't listen to you. 

You: No...no...

Tears start welling in your eyes. 

You dashed towards the king with a water ball forming . Even before you can shoot it, you're strangled by WooHyun on your neck. 

You sadly looked into WooHyun's eyes as tears rolling down your cheeks. *Is this the end?*

You: Woo....WooHyun. 

In WooHyun's mind, he's also fighting at the same time. The king has totally hypnotised him by giving him the image of you killing DaeHyun and also his parents. WooHyun's in the situation where half of him is believing the image and another half of him is not. 

- In WooHyun's mind- 

King: You see, your precious wife killed your parents and also your children. Now her next target is you. 

WooHyun: No it's not true. Thats not the _______ I know. Stop this! 

King: Are you sure? Let me show you. 

The king showed WooHyun a scene when you're younger, a scene of you killing your mother. 

At the same time, WooHyun heard you calling him.

WooHyun: No...THIS IS ALL FAKE! 

WooHyun then punched the King and face. 

- Back to reality - 

You coughed and pushed WooHyun away hardly but it doesn't stop WooHyun from strangling you. 

-

-

-

You were about to go out of breathe , at that moment, WooHyun came back to his sense. He released his grip and stared at his hands 

WooHyun: __-_____ -ah. 

You placed your palm out signalling him to stop. 

You raised your hands and a wooden plank with sharp angle appeared behind the king. 

As the king also formed a sharp object using ice. 

You used all your energy and applied electric waves on the wooden plank. 

You counted to three and clenched your fist as the wooden plank pierced through the king's heart. 

The same time, the king threw the sharp object towards you. But the object stops 1mm away from you and turned it's way back , flew towards the king and pierced through his heart again. 

Within seconds, the king turned into dust. 

Both you and WooHyun softly landed on the ground. You turned to WooHyun and smiled. 

You: Finally...

You fainted as all of your energy was used up. 

=================================================================================

I swear....if I get 200 subbies before my holidays end, I will cry ;') 

Hope you like this chapter ^^ 

- HaeWon ^^