Chapter 36: I love you~~~!!!

My Vampire Wifey

After the walk in the park, both of you decided to head back to the new home that your dad bought. 

While going back, you were clinging onto Woohyun's arms the whole, begging him to excuse you from high school. Even until both of you entered the house. 

You: Woohyun-ah~ 

Woohyun: Mmm~? 

You: Excuse me from high school~ [pouted] 

Woohyun: Naw~ Tell you later! 

Woohyun walked away from you to the kitchen. But he came to a halt when you jumped onto him and circled your arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He quickly grabbed your leg afraid that you might fall. 

Woohyun: ______! What are you doing?! Do you know this is dangerous? 

You: I don't care~~~!!!! [Whined] Oppa. 

Woohyun: O-O-Oppa? 

You: Is there any problem, oppa?

Woohyun: N-Nothing, it's just that...it had been a long time since you called me that...

You: Mmm...Oppa. 

Woohyun: Yeah? 

You: Are you bored? 

Woohyun: A little. Why? 

You: If you excuse me from high school, I will play with you. And you know what I mean~ 

Woohyun released his gribbed on your leg and let you down on the ground. He turned around to face you and crashed his lips with yours. 

You kissed back as he circled his arms on your waist. Woohyun broke the kiss and look into your eyes. 

Woohyun: Oh god babe, you know I'm not the type of guy who will do anything for . 

You: I know, oppa. I know... but I have no other choice! I wanna quit high school! 

Woohyun: But you can use other stuffs for the deal instead of playing with me! 

You: Then what do you want me to do? 

Woohyun: You can cook a meal for me...or anything else you can think of. 

You: Then...I will cook for you, but! Promise me you will excuse me from high school! 

Woohyun: Ok ok~ You win. 

You hugged Woohyun and kissed him again. 

You: I love you~~~!!! 

===========================================================================================

Author's Note:

Annyeong~ I'm back!!! Just for this chapter ^^ Hope you like it anyways ;) 

Till we meet again~ ^^