Chapter 17: Meeting your dad.

My Vampire Wifey

>> Continue from Chapter 16

WooHyun: Are you kidding me?

HyunSeung: Do I looks like I'm kidding? 

WooHyun immediately ran beside you and lifted you up from the ground. Your mouth were bleeding, eyes were close and you look very pale. 

WooHyun: ______-ah! Gwaenchana? 

He shook you but no responds, he started to panic. 

WooHyun: ______-ah! 

HyunSeung: Let her rest.

WooHyun: Rest? Can't you see she's not responding? 

HyunSeung: Because she fainted, . You can check her pulse to see if she's dead or not.

WooHyun: [Checked your pulse] Thank god! 

HyunSeung: *Seems like he totally forgotten about what I say just now.*

With that, HyunSeung and WooHyun carried you into the van to rest in the meanwhile while the others were still fighting. When WooHyun were waiting for you to be awake, he tried to use his phone but it seems to be not working in the vampire world. He was still trying to figure out the problem until he heard you mumbling something. 

You: WooHyun.

WooHyun: I'm here. 

You: *Did I heard WooHyun talking?*

You opened your eyes to see WooHyun infront of you. You sat up immediately which felt a sharp pain on your stomach right after it. 

You: Ahpodah. [Held onto the wounds]

WooHyun: ______-ah, gwaenchana? 

You: Mmm. Why are you here? 

WooHyun: Cause I'm here.

You: You know where is this place?

WooHyun: I don't know. 

You: You know whats going on?

WooHyun: I came here with B2ST and EunYeon. We ride on this van and when I came out then here I am! We walk to a part of the forest and I saw you and a red-haired guy. I saw fireball flying here and there. Later on you're hit by one of the fireball which cause you to fly quite far away. I ask whats going on and HyunSeung said you're a vampire. Wait....did I just said vampire? OH YAH! MY WIFE IS A VAMPIRE WHO IS NOW SITTING RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!

You: So you're gonna leave me. [Tears welling in your eyes] 

WooHyun: NO NO NO NO NO! I won't leave you and I promise to B2ST and EunYeon that I won't leave you even if I knew the truth.

You: So you stayed because of the promise. [More tears welling up]

WooHyun: NO NO NO NO NO! I stayed because I love you! [Hug you tightly] I won't stop loving you just because you're not a human! 

You: Really? [Wiping your tears] Pinky promise. 

WooHyun: Araso araso. 

You: Ain't you afraid of me? 

WooHyun: Why would I? Although you're a vampire but you never my blood. You never did anything that hurts me physically. Theres nothing scary about you. 

You: Fine. I need to bring you to my dad. 

WooHyun: So fast! [Eyes widened]

You: Duh~ 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 15 minutes later -

SeYong and he fellow friends were defeated very easily. B2ST and EunYeon knew that SeYong would be back anytime but they don't give a damn about it. With that,all of them entered the van and drove of to the mansion to meet you dad. 

When they arrived at the mansion, you immediately jumped out of the van and dragged WooHyun into the mansion then to your dad's study room. 

You knocked the door untill you were signalled to enter which is when you heard your dad said "come in" 

Appa: Come in. 

You: APPA! NAH WAHSEO!!!!!!!! [Jump and crash your dad with a tight hug]

Appa: Aigoo~ Welcome home my dear! Did you have fun there? 

You: Of course! B2ST and EunYeon took good care of me! 

Appa: Thats good! Why did you come back here? 

You: For you to meet your son-in-law! 

WooHyun: Ahbeonim annyeonghaseyo. [Bowed 90 degree] 

Appa: Deh, annyeonghaseyo. As I can see, you've already knew who we are right?

WooHyun: Deh, ahbeonim.

Appa: Very well then, you have to keep it as a sercret. Especially when you're in your world. 

WooHyun: I understand. 

Appa: Very good. The others can leave while WooHyun you stay, I have alot of things to talk to you....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Back with an update ^^ HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my chinese readers and subscribers! Hope you all get lots of red packets! 

Sincerely,

HaeWon ^^