Chapter 7: Queenka?!

My Vampire Wifey

- Wednesday - 6:00 AM -

Once again , you're awaken by your crow alarm. You get up from bed and went to do your daily routine. You finish doing everything but theres still something missing. *Ah! My 'lotion'* You then ran back to your bathroom and put on the lotion to prevent you from getting burn by the sunlight. When you're done , you went to grab you school and drank the bottle of blood. You opened the door , to see WooHyun leaning against the wall , waiting for you.

Both of you arrived shortly at your school , when WooHyun was about to leave , B2ST and EunYeon appear out of no where and introduce themself to WooHyun. When he was leaving , he whispered something to DooJoon and you saw DooJoon making a 'OK' sign.

You: What did he say?

DooJoon: Nothing

You were about to ask him again since you knew there must be something but the school bell cut you off. You pouted and went to class with EunYeon,Yoseob and HyunSeung.

When the 4 of your arrived at your class, not a single student can be seen. You turn to the board to see words written on the board,EunYeon then read out everything out loud.

EunYeon: Please assemble in the hall? What the heck are they up to!

The 4 of you arrived i the hall , to see students sitting in their own class arrangement. The 4 of you then sat together with you class.

About 5 minutes later, 2 students walked up to the stage and introduced themself.

????: Annyeong yeorobeun! Lee SungJong imidah!

????: Annyeong! RaNia aye Joy imidah!

SungJong: We're here today to announce the new Kingka and Queenka.

Joy: This time is alot different as we're trying a new way. Once we annouced the new king and queen , the current kingka and queenka will no longer be the king and queen.

SungJong: Ok...now I shall annouced the queenka. The queenkas is.......Park ____ and Kwon EunYeon! Chukkahae!

RaNia,You and EunYeon: WHAT?!

SungJong: Both EunYeon and _____ please come onto the stage.

You and EunYeon stood up and went up to the stage. Later on , Joy announced the new kingka which happen to be B2ST. When the 8 of you are on the stage , SungJong passed everyone of you a mic. Joy then asked if any of the student wanted to ask any question. A girl raised up her hands and stood up.

Girl: _____-ssi , we saw you and WooHyun walked to school , hand in hand today . May we know whats the relationship between you and WooHyun?

You: Can I really say that? I'm afraid most of the girls might hate me.

Students: Gwaenchanayo!

You: Araso. He's..my boyfriend.

Freshman girl: Unnie! The 2 of you looks good together!

You: Gamsahamidah! [Bowed]

SungJong: Anyone esle?

Girl: KiKwang oppa! Would you be one of our boyfriend?

KiKwang: Sorry bout that but I belong to a girl named Kwon EunYeon.

EunYeon: Yah!

Joy: Looks like theres a new couple here~

SungJong: Sorry every student , due to time concern, we can't continue anymore. so....all of you are dismissed!

With that, all students went back to their respective classes.

-10 AM -

The bell for break time rang. All student immediately picked up their bags and ran down to the cafeteria, wanting to be the first in queue. EunYeon and B2ST went to the roof top while you walk around the cafeteria and bought a sandwich to eat. When you were exiting the cafeteria , you bump into someone. Unfortunately, you lost your balance and fell onto the ground.

????: Gwaenchana? [Helped you up]

You: Deh. Gwaenchanayo.

????: By the way. Nice to meet you , I'm Kang InSoo [Offered a handshake]

You: I'm Pa-

InSoo: Park _____. Right?

You: Deh. [Glanced at your watch] Nice to meet you but sorry I have to go.

After saying good bye to InSoo , you ran up to the roof top to meet B2ST and EunYeon.

Yoseob: What took you so long?

You: I bumped into somebody.

DooJoon: Who's that somebody?

You: Kang InSoo. You know him?

DooJoon: He's in my class....don't go near him.

You: Waeyo? He seems friendly.

DooJoon: He flirts with all the girls in our class and also don't ever trust human, don't forget you're a vampire.

You: Araso.

- 1:00PM -

The school bell finally rang and student started running out of school with they own friends. When you exit the school, you're shocked to see WooHyun standing outside your school ,leaning against the lamp post. You excused yourself from EunYeon and B2ST , then walked towards WooHyun.

You: Shouldn't you be in college?

WooHyun: I ditched it.

You: Why?! You should be studying!

WooHyun: I went around Seoul and buying stuff using my hard earned money~

You: You work?!

WooHyun: Of course I work! Althought I went shopping whole day , I only bought 1 thing.

You: Whats that thing?

WooHyun: I'll tell you later.

You: I have to tell you something.

WooHyun: Yeah?

You: I'm now the Queenka of Epik High.

WooHyun: QUEENKA?! [Eyes widened]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi! Short update ^-^" I wrote this in a sleepy mode so I expect lots of mispelled and also misused words ^-^" Please bear with it ^^ I will update tomorrow!

Please comment and subcribe!

I just completed my 1st FF yesterday! So I was thinking if I create a 3rd FF :) Its starring : LEADERGYU and YOU! Yes, I only write -You- FF ^^ Vote please! I wanted to write a new story more than writing a seqeul since its not easy! But of course....my sequel would be different!

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/13558 

Replies:

@lostluv-c  - He's so cutee! Ho Aegi!

@ImAChodingGirl  - Definitely xD

@iHyunAe  - LOLzz! This chapter quite lame....better chap coming soon! Xie xie~ Wo hui jia you de!

@shockeenycee  - Totally! :)

@jiae97  - Yes she can , cause of the special 'lotion'. :)

@mybabyboo  - LMAO!

Yours Truly,

HaeWon :)