Chapter 6: I promise , I will never leave you.

My Vampire Wifey

When WooHyun said " I don't like but I love her," You were just drinking your coffee and you were choked due to shock. You then started coughing.

WooHyun: Yah! _____! Gwaenchana? [Patting your back]

You: Gwaen -cough- chana. Do you -cough- really mean it?

WooHyun: Mean what?

You: That you love me.

WooHyun: Of course! I can swear to god!

You: Ok...thats awkward.

WooHyun: So...do you love me?[Looking at you with his puppy eyes]

You: T-talk about this at home. *What the heck he looks so cute!

5 of them: YOU 2 STAY TOGETHER?!

WooHyun: We stay opposite each other.

5 of them: I see~

WooHyun: I think we gotta go.

SungGyu: Go if you want.

Hoya: We don't mind.

L: We don't wanna be the third party , so

SeongYeol: Leave!

WooHyun: As you wish. _____-ah gaja!

With that , you and WooHyun left Starbucks and went home together. Along the way home, its only awkward silence since you find it awkward to talk to WooHyun after what he asked.

When you arrive in your apartment, you expact WooHyun to return to his own apartment but he ended walking in with you and sat in your living room. You put your bag in your room and went to the kitchen to drink a mouthful of blood from the bottle then went to the living room and sat beside WooHyun but left quite a big gap between the 2 of you.

WooHyun: Wanna talk? [Look at you with a smile]

You: Ok.

WooHyun: So , just speak frankly. Whats your first impression of me?

You: When I first saw you , the first sentence in my mind is "Whoah! He is super handsome!".

WooHyun: Then, did you fell in love with me in first sight?

You: Frankly right? Actually I did fell in love a little , so it can't count as love yet.

WooHyun: Its okay. Anything esle?

You: When I knew that you're an orphan , I actually pity you at first but when I think about it again. At least you don't know whether your parents are alive or not so it doesn't hurt that much. While I'm different , I lost my mom when I already know what is sadness , happiness and anger,I know who is my mom and who is my dad ,I know how she looks like but I never knew how she died , why did she disappeared without telling me and I have so much thing to ask but theres no one to answer them.

Recalling what you saw when your mom died and you didn't know anything made you cry. You were crying with both of your hands covering your face. You suddenly felt a pair of strong arms hugged you tightly.

WooHyun: It's okay. You have me and your dad.

You: This is why I prefer to be an orphan , what if my dad leave me just like how my mom did!

WooHyun: There's still me here. I promise , I will never leave you.

You: P-promise?

You tited your head and saw WooHyun smiling at you with an assuring smile. You then hugged him back and thanked him. After 5 minutes of cooling down , you broke the hug and apologized.

You: Sorry , I think I made you shirt wet. [Pouted]

WooHyun: It's okay , I don't mind being you comforting shoulder and also your listening ear.

You: Gomawo~ Now its my turn! Whats your first impression of me?

WooHyun: Once I saw you , only 2 words appear in my mind "She's perfect!" From that moment start , I knew I found the right girl. Like what I said "Love at first sight" I also found out that you have a cute eyesmile! Which I liked it! And also , when you called me to be your boyfriend. I'm shocked , very very shocked. But also happy at the same time. Why did you even said that?

You: I don't know , its just came out of my mouth but partly is also thanks to my dad.

WooHyun: You're seriously different. *Odviously I am , I'm a vampire*

You: I'm tired. [Yawned] Mind lending me your lap?

WooHyun: I don't mind.

With that, WooHyun sat properly and tapped he lap signalling you to lay down. You laid down on his lap with your leg resting on the armrest. Soon , both of you feel asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yozz readers~ I'm back with another chapter ^^ Will try to update 1 more later :)

Please comment and Subscribe! Please bear with my misused and mispelled words too ^-^"

Subbies saranghae!

Replies:

@wanakpop98  - Update :)

@KimLNana  - LMAO! xD

@rawr6127  - Yeah! I find RaNia y and also their song lyric seems erted xD

@mybabyboo  - Wan cheon DAEBAK! Thumbs up!

@ImAChodingGirl  - Yeah~ :]

@lostluv-c  - I find Hoya smart ever since SP2 , he's animal sense!

@iHyunAe  - Why ____/you can eat like human will be revealed in the future ! ^^ Weird , but set by ____/your appa mah. Go read my Yeol FF and vote for 3rd story , then I dedicate the story to you! Gyu 1 larh ;)

Yours Truly,

HaeWon ^^