Chapter 4: RaNia

My Vampire Wifey

~Vampire World~  

After you left fr the human world , your dad called EunYeon and B2ST to his study room to tell them the news and their mission.

EunYeon: Ahbuji, is there any problem?

Appa: Yes, I have to tell the 7 of you something and also your mission.

DooJoon: What's the mission,sir?

Appa: The 7 of you have to go to the human and take care of _____.

HyunSeung: _____-ah went to the human world?!

Appa: I sent her there...to marry a human guy.

B2ST&EunYeon: WHAT?!

KiKwang: But...why?

Appa: I wanna see what a half human and half vampire child coud have as power.

Yoseob: But sending _____ there is too dangerous!

Appa: This the reason why I told the 7 of you to go to the human world , all of you had went there before but not ____.

DooJoon: So..when are we leaving?

Appa: As you like , tomorrow 3 AM?

EunYeon: Got it. May we excuse ourself.

The 7 of them bowed and disappear.

~ Human World ~

Once again, you were awaken by your crow alarm. *Brand new day , Tuesday!* You got up from bed and did your usual routine.

Your room

You came out of the bathroom with your uniform neatly. You just let your wavy black hair down and went to make breakfast for yourself. You went to put on your school shoe, you was about grab you toast when your doorbell rang. You grabbed the toast and put it into you mouth , you ran towards the door and open it , to see WooHyun standing there with casual clothings an a bag slung ove his shoulder.

WooHyun: Good morning _____-ah~ Am I welcomed?

You: Mmm mmm! [Talking with your toast in your mouth]

WooHyun took the half bitten toast out of your mouth and ate it.

WooHyun: Don't talk when you're eating.

You: Araso *! I have not drink the bottle of blood* WooHyun! I need to visit the washroom first!

You grabbed the bottle of blood thats in the fridge and ran into your bathroom. You opened the cap and drank the whole bottle till nothings left. You then crush it and cause to turn into ashes , you then threw the ashes into the bin. You went out ,grabbed your bag and dragged WooHyun out together.

WooHyun: You know, its still early so you don't need to drag me.

You: Oh sorry , I thought I was late. [Released your hand from his arm]

WooHyun: It okay~ Thats how I feel when I first went to college [Held your hand]

You: Don't college wear uniforms?

WooHyun: They don't since they're already adults , theres no use in wearing it.

You: Ohh, is there anything I need to take not when I attend high school?

WooHyun: There is.

You: What?

WooHyun: Don't cheat on me.

You: I'm serious here.

WooHyun: Okay sorry , If you attend high school , you will be in the 2nd year for sure. Don't worry , 1 of my dongsaeng study in the senior year which is a year older than you. I will call him to take care of you.

You: Ohh okay , what esle?

WooHyun: Nothing esle.

You: Ok.... so I'm gonna visit your college later on, address please?

WooHyun: I will text you , its only a few blocks away from your school.

You: Araso...Do you have any history marked in you school? [Narrowed your eyes at him]

WooHyun: Don't look at me like that! I'm just the kingka last year...went for detention afew times. Thats all.

You: I see...What's kingka?

WooHyun: You don't know?!

You: My previous school doesn't have such things.

WooHyun: Kingka is always selected by the students for being the must handsome one , as for Queenka , its still the same....RaNia.

You: RaNia?

WooHyun: RaNia is the 7 queenkas in Epik High. Actually 1 of them should be in college now but she failed her college entry examinations , so she have to study 1 more year in high school. Lastly, she's obsessed with me , so I'm quite relief that I could go to college.

You: I see~ You are the only kingka in your school?

WooHyun: No...me and my 6 other friends are called Infinite but theres only 1 left since he's the maknae.

You: Ohh~

You and WooHyun arrived at your school shortly, when WooHyun and you enter the school, girls started screaming. You can hear guys talking about how pretty you are. You and WooHyun was about to enter the general office but was stop by girl.

Girl: OPPA! [Crashed him with a hug]

WooHyun: Yah! Let go of me! [Pushed her away]

Girl:Oppa, who is she?

WooHyun: My girlfriend, _____.

Girl: Oppa! She doesn't suits you!

WooHyun: Keep your bloody mouth shut. She's way better than you.

With that, WooHyun pulled you into the general office. You took your schedule and went out of the general office with WooHyun. He then dragged you to a bench and sat down.

WooHyun: _____-ah....don't go near to Saem,and also her group members. Understand?

You: Yeap. [Glanced at your watch] WooHyun...I think you need to leave now, its currently 7:15 a.m. Your school starts in 15 minutes.

WooHyun: Its okay , I need to bring you t-

????: HYUNG! You came! [Crashed WooHyun a hug]

WooHyun: Oh SungJong-ah , I need you to meet ____ , my girlfriend and _____, this is SungJong , the maknae I talk about.

SungJong: Annyeonghaseyo! [Bowed]

You: Annyeonghaseyo. [Bowed]

WooHyun: SungJong-ah , she is younger than you by a year so take care of her or I'm gonna slaughter you. [Lean next to SungJong and whispered] Don't let RaNia talk to her...you know what would happen.

SungJong: Araso.

WooHyun: Ok...I'm done now. Gotta go~ Bye ____ [Kissed your forehead]

You: B-b-bye [Blushed]

SungJong: Bye hyung!

WooHyun: Bye!

After WooHyun left , SungJong brought you to your class. You and SungJong were walking half way but you stop when you heard a familiar voice from the stairs. You told SungJong to return to his class first. You then ran to the stair to see EunYeon and B2ST arguing , especially EunYeon and HyunSeung.

EunYeon: Its this level!

HyunSeung: No its not! My sixth sense told me is the level above!

EunYeon: Don't talk crap when theres a thing says Level2 , turn left to class 2-B !

HyunSeung: Fine! If its not you're gonna get it from me!

EunYeon: If it is , you're gonna give me 5 bottles of your blood that ahbuji gave you!

HyunSeung: Deal!

You: Yah! The 2 of you! Stop arguing , will you?

EunYeon: ____-ah! [Hugged you tightly]

You: I thought Appa said the 7 of you are comming tonight?!

DooJoon: Sir told us to come here at 3 AM in the morning.

You: I see....Who's in my class?

Yoseob: Me! Class 2-B

EunYeon: I'm in too.

HyunSeung: Me.

You: What about DongWoon?

EunYeon: Freshman year.

All of you split in your own class. When 4 of you arrived at your class , all of you were told to wait out there untill the teacher signal the 4 of you to enter. When the teacher told all of you to enter the class , girls and boys were cheering and clapping at the same time. All of you were then told to introduce yourself.

EunYeon: Annyeonghaseyo , Kwon EunYeon imidah.

Yoseob: Annyeong! Yang Yoseob imidah!

Girls: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You: Annyeonghaseyo! Park _____ imidah! Bangabseumidah!

HyunSeung: Jang HyunSeung imidah.

All the girls started screaming because of HyunSeung coolness. The 4 of you were told to sit at the back. When you walk a girl , she gave you a glare but you didn't care about it.

You were listening to the lecture half way untill a note was passed to you by somebody.

Don't go near to SungJong oppa!

*For goodness I aready have a boyfriend!*

You: Ms Lee!

Ms Lee: Yes _____?

You: Someone passed me a note and distracted me in class!

Ms Lee: Let me have a look.

You went to here and passed her the paper , she the read it out loud.

Ms Lee: Don't go near SungJong oppa? You mean the SungJong in Class 3-B? Who wrote this? Stand up now.

A girl in blonde short hair stood up. She's also the girl who glared at you when you enter the class.

Ms Lee: Kim Da Rae come infront ,collect your detention slip and go to the detention now!

DaRae: For your info my name is Di not DaRae.

Ms Lee: And for your info Di this name makes you looks disgusting to the max , Ms DaRae.

With that, the girl went to collected her detention slip and stomp out of the room angrily.

Soon, its time for break. When you step of your class ,the other B2ST member are already outside your class waiting for the 4 of you. The 8 of you went to the roof to eat since the 7 of them can't eat the food in the cafeteria. You just ran down to buy a cup of milk and went up inmediately.

Yoseob: ____-ah.

You: Yes? [Drinking your milk]

Yoseob: Don't you feel weird drinking something white than red?

You: Nope~

EunYeon: I'm afraid you'll have blood coma.

You: Puh-lease! Theres once I didn't drink blood for like 2 days? I'm still fine...I'm not like you~

EunYeon: Fine~

~2 hours later ~ School ended ~

Lucky for you , school end 3o minutes earlier. You bid goodbye to B2ST and EunYeon , you then went to meet SungJong and went to the college.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehlo~ Everybody! I'm with another chapter ^^ I will try to update tonight :) If not tomorrow ;)

And yes! RaNia is the queenka! Any RaNia lover? Hope not!

Please comment an subscribe! Bear with my misused and mispelled word ^^"

43 Subbies already?! Saranghae subbies! I would produce a great FF for you all!

WHITE CONFESSION IS RELEASED YESTERDAY 12 KST!

I was practically screaming from the start ^^ and Yeollie's Merry Christmas kills me (X_X)

Replies:

@rawr6127  - LMAO! I fainted for a minute ^^

@LoVeLy_EtuDE  - Thanks alot! ^^ I spazz over the 7 of them ^^

@KimLNana  - Glad you love it ^^

@Little_Phoenix  - Updated :) I screamed when I saw my bias Yeol! and MyungYeol moments ^^

Yours Truly,

HaeWon ^^