Chapter 2: I'm getting married to a Human?! (O_O)

My Vampire Wifey

~ Vampire World ~

You were walking around your house garden with nothing to do. *I'm bored! EunYeon went out with KiKwang. No one is around to talk to me!* You then went back to your room to take a nap. Your eyes were about to shut when your vampire maid just appear infront of you.

You: Gamjakiya! Unnie! Next time don't just appear like that! You can walk~

Maid: Mianhae~ But Master have something urgent to tell you, please go to Master's study room.

You: Araso~ You can go now.

With that, the maid disappeared immediately. *Heck! Have to train her to use her legs!* You went to your dad's study room , which located at the second level of the mansion. You knocked the door and went inside , to see your dad reading some documents. While drinking his cup of warm blood.

You: Appa~ What can I do for you?

Appa: I need to tell you something , so take a seat.

You walked over to the armchair and sat down right infront of your dad's study table.

Appa: I will make everything short. You're getting married.

You: Getting married? To who? JunHyung? DongWoon? HyunSeung? Yoseob? DooJoon? or KiKwang?

Appa: Not a vampi-

You: Not a vampire ?! Please don't tell me its a devil?!

Appa: Its not a devil! I have not finish what I wanna say~

You: Okay~ Continue.

Appa: You're getting married to a human in the human world.

You: What?! A human! Thats worse than marrrying a devil!

Appa: Erm... you can decide whether to accept or reject this offer after reading his profile.

You dad gave you a piece of paper , with the profile of the human you're getting married to. You excused yourself and went back to your room with that piece of paper. You lay back on your bed and read his profile out loud.

You: Whoah he looks handsome~ Appa actually made a good choice~

Name: Nam WooHyun *His name fits his face~*

Age: 20 *His older than me by 2 year!*

Background: An orphan *Poor boy~* Lives alone in a small apartment and studies in college.

You: Aigoo~ Such a handsome boy but an orphan~ He doesn't look that bad...I think I will agree with this marriage~

You went over to your dad's study room to tell him about your decision.

Appa: So? What do you think?

You: I have to got things clear... Why am I marrying him?

Appa: You're not only marrying him , you need to give birth to a child with him. Inorder to see what a half vampire and half human child have as powers.

You: Okay~ Is there anything I need to take note?

Appa: Yes you have. 1) You can't let anybody know that you're a vampire 2) You have to attend to the schools in the human world 3) We will give you a special lotion for you to put on when you're out in the morning and afternoon since we , vampire can't go under the sunlight.

You: Araso~ What about my meals?

Appa: No worries. You just need to drink a bottle of blood every morning and night , I don't know why but you are just like your mom , you can eat cooked meat and vegetables but other vampire can't.

You: Thats a good point of mine~ What if someone found out that I'm a vampire?

Appa: You either kill him or her , or you have to make sure that they doesn't let the cat out of the bag and keep the secret. Lastly, don't ever use you power. Your normal strenght is greater than the guys in the human world....Thats all, you have to pack all your clothings and leave immediatly to the human world since the date is only in 2 hours time. All the things you need is already placed in your room.

You: Araso~ What about EunYeon?

Appa: She and B2ST will be there tomorrow night to meet you. Address of your apartment and school is written behind the paper which states the guy's profile.

You: Araso~ Be sure to visit me there in human world~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo~ Back with an update ^^ this chapter is quite boring , I can say~ And lastly , new character is added and its B2ST! ^^ I will be updating tomorrow :D

Please Comment and Subscribe! Lastly, bear with my misused and mispelled words ^-^"

Any of you buying Infinite Seasons Greeting Calendar? I am! ^^

Replies:

@ImAChodingGirl  - Yeap ^^ 1 more is Jomma Jomma ya~

@AqHiEdAh_SaBrI  - Updated ^^ Thanks alot! :)

@Little_Phoenix  - I'm from Singapore :)

Yours Truly,

HaeWon :]