searching

단풍 나무 The maple tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Where have you been?" Namjoon panted, he was running around the entire hospital looking for him. He had his hands on his thighs, bending down, gasping for air. For a guy who is using crutches, Hoseok is pretty quick when he walks. 

Namjoon regained his composure and stood up straight. He saw Hoseok in front of him, standing with a straight face. "Let's go," Hoseok told Namjoon and walked towards the exit. Namjoon sense something was not right. When Hoseok is not happy, he does that thing with a straight face, but his eyes always tells otherwise. 

"What's wrong?" Namjoon caught up with Hoseok once again and held his shoulder to grab him back, "Tell me."

"She already left," Hoseok sighed, "she left for Seoul. Let's just go. There is no point being here anymore." He opened the car door and threw his crutches in before jumping inside. The aura he gave was a really dark one and even though Namjoon has seen his bad sides, he still can't get used with this Hoseok. Namjoon gets inside the car but was hesitant to start the engine. He watched Hoseok who was sitting at the back and looking through the window with a blank face. Namjoon knew he wants to see Sooji so badly right now and he wants what is best for Hoseok. He doesn't want to see his dear friend suffer.

"When did she leave?" Namjoon asked.

"This morning."

"Well we might still catch her at the bus port," Namjoon said and started the car. He drove out of the parking lot and towards the direction of the bus port.

"You're crazy, Kim Namjoon," Hoseok remarked with a sarcastic laugh.

Namjoon gave a dry laugh, "You're welcome, Jung Hoseok."

 

 

Namjoon was running around to see if he can find Sooji and her family while Hoseok asked the information counter if they've seen Bae Sooji. He described her to the person working behind the counter but they kept shaking their heads. 

"Sir, there are so many people that come and go from this busy port. I have seen tons of girls with long brown hair but that probably wouldn't help," the worker said. Hoseok rolled his eyes. He turned around and limped with his crutches to some security guards asking if they have seen Sooji. But their answers were all the same. There were so many girls with long brown hair and they don't know who he is talking about. He wished he had a picture of her but he is too dumb to have one. As Namjoon said, he is indeed an idiot. 

Hoseok turned around to see people that pass him by, people that come and go. Standing in the middle of the place, he realised there are just too ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter