Scared

PRINCESS OF DARKNESS

Jiyong came rushing to the hospital where Dara is confined. According to Jaesuk, Dara was shot on her shoulder when she tried to save Minah from the obsessed manager. It was when the Manager was caught and were about to head out off the condo, but then the manager suddenly run and pulled the gun from a drawer and aimed it at Minah who was still unconsious. Dara covered Minah and took the bullet. She was shot in her shoulder but fortunately there were no serious injuries.

"But still, I know she needs me"

He is running to the room where Dara is. Jaesuk already told him where he needs to go. He is wearing a thick hooded jacket and a mask. Noone should notice his presence. 

He is about to open the door when someone stopped his hand and pushed him away from the door. 

"Who the hell are you?" The guy asked.

"And you?" Jiyong replied back. 

He is a tall guy with a wavy black hair. He is quite goodlooking but Jiyong is sure he is not a celebrity. 

"Take off your hood and mask. We cannot let anyone in. This is a restricted area."

Jiyong took off his hood and mask and the guy's left eyebrow went up. 

"The shield is here huh." The guy said. Still with his serious face.

Jiyong was amazed on how and why he knows about this shield thing. But that doesn't matter now.

"Can you let me in now?" Jiyong said. Irritated.

"Nope. Let me talk to you for a while." The guy said, not minding his irritated face. 

The guy walked to the nearest bench and sat on it. While Jiyong just followed him and did not sit beside him. He just stood there infront of the bench. Still irritated. 

"My name is Jung Ilwoo. I am a police officer and a family friend of Dara." He offered his hand to him.

"Kwon Jiyong." He simply said and accepted his hand even if he is totally puzzled on this guy's plan. "Say it. What do you want to talk? I need to see her now!"

"Don't worry. Her spirit friend is keeping her safe." Ilwoo calmly said. Oh her bestfriend Bom. She's back? How d-did.. 

"How did you know that?!" Jiyong exclaimed. 

Ilwoo laughed. "I can see some spirits too. That is when I touch Dara." Ilwoo looked at his own hands.

"I wish I can be like you." He said while looking directly in his eyes. "A shield for her.. but mine is different. I can only share her talent. Like an extension. I can see what she can see and hear what she can hear. I can also pass it to anyone I touch on the other side, while my other hand is on her." 
 
"I am totally useless." Ilwoo said now looking down. After a deep breath.. he straightened up and looked at Jiyong again. "Well.. I just wanted to thank you for helping her and accepting this crazy situation." He is now looking at him with a smile. 

"I've been wanting to meet and talk to you but with the investigation of her parents' accident and also about your case, it was really hectic." 

Ilwoo shortened their distance and pat his shoulder. "Thanks for taking care of Dara. She is like a little sister to me."

Jiyong just nodded. He doesn't know what to say at all. Ilwoo cleared his throat and walk back to the door of Dara'room.

Ilwoo opened the door and Jiyong nodded to Jaesuk. Jaesuk stood up and said he will be out for awhile. Jiyong immediately looked and searched for Dara.  Jiyong found her still sleeping on the hospital bed. He felt relieved now that he is seeing her safe and sleeping. No weird spirits possesing her body. Just her.. sleeping peacefully. 

Jiyong didn't care about Ilwoo who is just behind him studying his every movement. 

He immediately took Dara's hand. Her hand is too cold. One of his hands touched Dara's face. "Pabo!" He said.

This stupid girl. Making him worried. 

"How can you think of saving others when you are still weak like this?" He whispered.

"How

sweet." Ilwoo said flatly. 

Jiyong just glared at him and he just grinned. 

"I hope you wont run away. Like that Donghae dude." Ilwoo said.

"What did you say?" Jiyong said. 

"You heard me. You and that guy... were almost the same. But they started with a romantic relationship. His ability was like a combination of yours and mine."

Ilwoo said while thinking.. maybe if he should  continue or not. 

"Please continue..." Jiyong said. Urging him to tell more. This has been bugging him since he met Donghae and since he learned about his relationship with Dara.

"That guy.." Ilwoo stopped and looked at Dara. Jiyong also looked at her thinking if she might have waken up.. but nope.. She is still sleeping. He looked back at Ilwoo. Ilwoo smiled. Jiyong felt Ilwoo's hesitation. 

"Sorry. Dara doesn't want to talk about this so i apologize if I hesitated... I know you've been thinking about it, right?" 

Jiyong nodded. "Dying to know."

Ilwoo laughed at that. 

"So... there.. That guy has an ability too. We thought he can help Dara when her parents went missing but she refused. She said its better to suffer than asking for that guy's help. I was glad that she met you before that guy came back."

"That guy... he is the son of the driver of Dara's father. They've met when Donghae's father got ill and was asked to retire. It was 5 years ago." 

"I believe he was still a trainee that time. I am not sure how and when they've but it all turned dark when they ended their relationship for some reasons we dont know." 

"We thought he can endure it but he didn't. I think he really got scared. Well I think he did. His ability is like yours. If Dara hold him, her abilities to see and hear ghost, goes away. However, he will be the one seeing and hearing them. Like he absorbs Dara's power or it was transferred to him." 

Jiyong stayed quiet and thinking if he was Donghae what've have been his reaction. What would he do? 

He looked at Dara and got surprised that her eyes are open. When did she wake up? Have she heard what they were talking about? 

"He didn't got scared Ilwoo."She said. 

Oh she heard us. 

"Dara.. I..." Ilwoo was also shocked when she heard her voice. 

"He was not afraid of the ghosts Ilwoo.. He was afraid of me. He realized he didn't really love me at all." She said and Jiyong felt her grip on his hard got thighter.

"Dara.." Jiyong started speaking "Sorry. It is my fault. I asked Ilwoo to tell me your story with that guy."

Dara looked at him and smiled. A smile that didn't match her eyes.

"It's alright Ji. It was already in the past. And I think you have the right to know since we are pretending to be together."

Ilwoo went to Dara's side and touched Dara face. "Sorry Dara. I should have let you talk to him about this."

"Ilwoo... you know... you should stop being a girl and gossip." She said and smiled at him too. 

Ilwoo pinched Dara's cheek. Dara cried help and Jiyong just laugh. 

Hours passed and Ilwoo already left and Dara is sleeping again.

Jiyong still can't get it out of his mind. What might have happened really between Dara and Donghae. Remembering how Donghae's reaction when he saw them... it shows that he still has feeling for her.
 
And after Dara's reaction awhile ago means she hasn't moved on. 

She looked at Dara's sleeping face and he felt a slight pain on his chest thinking that he might be right.

"What should I do?" He said.

He already know what he is feeling right now... Fully aware of what this is... but all of it... he doesn't know what to do about it.

Both of his hands held on Dara's and his head went on it as well.

"What should I do about this feeling?"


---------------
I lost all the chaps I made when my sdcard got corrupted... 
I lost my spirit to write again...
But after awhile.. here.. I miss writing. 
And I miss DaraGon 👉👈🐰🐉