Minah

PRINCESS OF DARKNESS

Jiyong's POV

 

She fainted again

 

Jiyong is worried since Dara has fainted again. Not having enough sleep for months really is getting back at her. Though he thinks she looks better now than before.

 

It has been a long time ago since the last time she fainted and he thought she is really getting better now, but it seems not, since this has happened again.

 

They are still on Bigbang's waiting room. Since their recording is not yet finished. Thankful that he already finished his shots and just waiting for Daesung and Taeyang for their solo shoot.

 

Dara is sleeping on the couch, while her feet are on his lap. He cannot take her home yet since he cannot drive when she is in this state. So he called Jaesuk to have someone to drive them home. He should be here soon.

 

Looking at Dara's face, he is wondering if her sleep is still not enough. He makes sure to sleep every night, yes, every freaking night they sleep togetber just to have her recovery faster and he thought she was really getting better. But I guess it is still not enough?

 

Am I not enough, huh?

 

"SILLY." He said while brushing his hands on her bared feet.

 

"Is she alright? Are you sure we don't need to take her to the hospital?" It is a voice that he shouldn't be hearing now.

 

This guy. Why is he still here? 

 

"Why are you still here?" Jiyong asked the tall guy standing at the door. "Do you even know how to knock?" He said adding sarcasm on his voice.

 

"I did knock, sunbae-nim" He said addressing him as his senior but his tone doesnt seem to be polite. "You seems 'busy' so you haven't notice" He added.

 

The nerve of this guy. I know their group has been popular nowadays and he didn't mind  that at all. However this kid is now getting on his nerves. Specially on how he stares at Dara.

 

Dara has nothing to do with him, right?

 

He sighed deeply before answering him. This is bad. He should calm down. It really is unusual for him to lose his cool just because this guy is worried about Dara.

 

"You don't have to worry. She is just sleeping. She is just tired" He tried to speak calmly. It is not right to feel this way, specially if the other person is unaware of your feelings.

 

"What is she to you, sunbae?" Chanyeol seriously asked while looking directly into his eyes.

 

That question again. What is she to me, huh? It seems a bit wrong to ask him 'what' she is... 

 

His eyes went to Dara's sleeping face and he smiled.

 

She is someone special to me

 

But he wont dare say that, specially to this brat infront of him.

 

He smirked and looked at Chanyeol who is still waiting for his answer.

 

"Why should I tell you? Mind your own business, kid. Just go home"

 

"It should've been me" Chanyeol said slightly louder than a whisper, clenching his hands into a fist.

 

"What did you say?" Jiyong asked, puzzled on what he meant.

 

"Nothing. Just take care of her." Before Jiyong could stop him from leaving, the door already closed.

 

What the hell was that?

 

____________

 


Dara woke up on a dark room. It is not hers though since the ceiling is different. She tried to move on her side when she felt that someone is hugging her.

 

Jiyong

 

She smiled as she thought that of coarse it will be Jiyong, who else would it be?

 

Both of them are now familiar with each other since they have been sleeping for months now and these skinship is now normal now on them.

 

But being too familiar is scary, right?

 

Something between them has changed and it makes her  more anxious.

 

She carefully stood up, out from the bed and went to her desk and the lampshade.

 

He looked at Jiyong who is sleeping peacefully on his bed. He must have taken me to his apartment when she fainted. She can now clearly remember what happened and that guy who can also be a shield.


PARK CHANYEOL...

 
He must be someone who is famous too since he asked the same as Jiyong. She should try to watch more and know some celebrities too, since she will be facing more once she takes over their business and she might meet some while she is with Bigbang. It might help her with her stories too.

 

She was not interested with Celebrities since she trusted the marketing department and she is mostly helping her dad with checking the finances. 

 But when Jiyong came some things have changed.

When she is in Jiyong's arms she feels safe and secured, which is just normal in her situation. But for how long will this set up be for them? Jiyong has a personal life too. She can tell him to just follow their schedule but...

 

for how long will I be depending on him?

 

Should she contact Chanyeol as well? But why does it seems like cheating on Jiyong? And it seems unfair to Chanyeol too, right? He might freak out of she talks to him about this deal... She smiled remebering Jiyong's reaction.

 

Nah... Maybe I will just talk to Jiyong and if the time comes that he feel tired of her... She will just cross the bridge when she gets there.

 

 

Help me...

 

A face came to her view.

 

"You scared me!" She angrily said to this girl ghost who just came on her view.

 

She was thinking deeply when she appeared that she fell on the floor from shock.

 

"Dara?.." Jiyong woke up and when he saw her sitting on the floor with the chair lying next to her, he went to her fast and carefully check her "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He said worriedly while trying to help her stand up.

 

"Calm down, Ji" she smiled. "I am fine. I was just shocked when that girl appeared out of nowhere" She pointed where she laat saw the ghost were since she can no longer locate her when Jiyong's hands are on her shoulders.

 

"Oh please, not too detailed please." Jiyong held on her shoulder tighly. 

 

She laughed at him, "You are still not used to this huh?" She asked.

 

"Whatever, just hold on to me and let's sleep. It is still, what? 3am!" He exclaimed looking at his clock. He turn the light on the lamp off and dragged her to bed. "Let's sleep"

 

"Let me talk to her briefly, Ji." She said.

 

"Later." He said firmly while pushing her to lie on the bed.

 

"Owkey! Later you heard him?" She said talking to the ghost since she knows she can hear her. If she didn't left, which she doubt since she looked like she really needed help, hope it is not too urgent though. Maybe she should talk to her now.

 

"No." Jiyong said.

 

"I know what you are thinking but no. We will sleep. You cannot help someone at your state so NO. We will sleep and the ghost will wait." He hugged her tightly. One of his hands is on her head, pulling her on his chest and the other one on her back. She felt something hard on her stomach but she refused to make it obvious since sbe doesn't want to be awkward with him, but it is really alarming.

 

How can she refuse when he is acting like this, right?

 

_________

 

Morning has come and Dara open her eyes to see Jiyong's sleeping face near hers.. Her heart skipped again but she ignored it. Things like this shouldn't be happening to her. This is too selfish of her to think too much.

 

She carefully left the bed and went to the bathroom with her things.

 

She is in the shower when...

 

"Miss..." She heard the girl ghost's voice. She turned around and found her hiding behind the shower curtain.

 

"There you are" She smiled at her. "How can I help you?"

 

"I... My body.. You need to find it." She said while crying.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"That guy... He is bad. He hid me in his room, doing dirty things to me.. Please help me, Miss!"

 

"Wait! Lemme finish, I'll talk to you later"

 

She nodded and Dara finished her shower quickly. She went out from the bathroom and Jiyong is still sleeping.

 

"You are lucky to have him" the ghost said.

 

"I know but I can't abuse him that much anymore" She said smiling sadly. 

 

"The way he cares for you doesn't seems like he is abused or something, It seems genuine to me. I never thought he can be this caring."

 

"You know him?" 

 

"Who wouldn't know who GDragon is? You're funny" She said teasingly.

 

"I forgot he is a celebrity afterall" She said blushing. She would always forgot how famous Jiyong is.

 

"He is the most respected senior right now. He is just amazing, Miss. You should be happy and proud to be his girl you know"

 

She shook her head "You got it all wrong. He is just helping me"

 

"I was watching you all night and it is not what I saw." She insisted.

 

"Because he is a good person" She said in a small voice.

 

She misses Bom. Where is she anyway? She seems busy these days.

 

"Okay, tell me your story so we can think of a plan." She said firmly so they could change the topic.

 

And she did. 

 

She had me check the news and there she is, a missing idol.

 

Her name is Bang Minah, 24 who is in a girl group Girls Day, she is also an actress.

 

"Sorry, I didn't know you're famous" she said apologetically. She should really start checking famous people.

 

"I am not that famous compared to him" She pointed at the sleeping Jiyong

 

She really is beautiful and cute at the same time. It is not surprising to know that her lover turned to be obsessive of hers and she is now unconscious somewhere and almost dying  but her lover is too busy doing things to her to notice her situation.

 

It has been a week when she was locked in a house and from that time she was sedated. Some drugs to keep her unconscious.

 

They need to move quickly. She called Jaesuk for help and she called a friend from the investigating team in the Police, for help. Jung Ilwoo has been a contact of their family for these type of case. His father who was a a family friend and was the head of their security team, he is considered as one of her small group of friends.

It was a long time ago when she last spoke to him though. The last time she met him was when the accident happen. He is still busy with it and she is thankful to him for not giving up.

She still hope and pray for her parents to be okay and alive.

She looked at Jiyong and she has decided to just leave without him. She left a note and went out of his apartment, it will be risky for him to come.

 

___________

 

Jiyong woke up and found her note that she left already.

 

Is she really alright? She must be helping that ghost she said last night.

 

He dialed her number and after 3 rings she answered.

 

"Jiyong..." It is Jaesuk.

 

"Ajhussi, where's Dara? Is she busy?"

 This happens when she is in a meeting or when she is locking herself on her room when writing.

But there's no answer.  He checked his phone to see if it the call is still on going and it is... "HELLO? Ajhusshi? Are you still there?"

 

"Dara can't talk to you right now." He said in a voice that made him worry.

 

"Why? What happen? Where are you?" He asked while pulling some clothes in panic. Wanted to get where Dara is as soon as possible.

 

"She was shot. We are in a hospital 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

----------KJMe1003 03152017

Jung Ilwoo!!!! Wuuuuhoooo the famous guy friend... :) From Donghae, Chanyeol the Ilwoo... Who's next? Jisoo? Hihi... ✌

*votes and comments (suggestions) are highly appreciated. :)