The Start of Something

PRINCESS OF DARKNESS

Jiyong’s POV

 

“She fainted huh?” Jiyong said while looking at the sleeping Dara in his arms. He has been carrying Dara for minutes now, thinking on where to put her.

 

Jiyong was shocked that Dara fainted after he kissed her… but what surprises him more is the very reason why he did kiss her? Why?

 

But if you think of it, It might have been better that Dara fainted because he doesn’t know what to tell her if she will ask him why he did it. He doesn’t even know himself.

 

He then thinks it might be better to put her on her bed. He was about to walk back on the living room, where the stairs is, when a hand appeared on his shoulder. He looked at who it might be when he saw Donghae’s questioning gaze.

 

Oh geez I forgot about him!

 

He smiled and said “Oh, hey Donghae! Nice to see you here”

 

“What are you doing here?” Donghae asked looking back and forth to Dara and him.

I should ask the same right?

 

Donghae’s then looked at Dara who is sleeping peacefully on his arms. He held Dara tightly and hid Dara’s face against Donghae’s vision. He moved away to get his hands off on his shoulder.

 

“Well, Dara can’t talk to you right now. She’s not feeling well, as you can see.” Jiyong said so casually.

 

“You haven’t answered my question. Why are you here and what is your relationship with her?” He asked, his face is seriously dangerous. Jiyong is surprised to see him this way. As he remembers him, as a calm and quiet person. He didn’t know he is capable of being dangerous and violent – he is referring to what Mr.Yoo said, he took two bodyguards down.

 

Jiyong smiled at him and said “You don’t need to know.”

 

“Let me carry her” He suggested. He moved Dara away when Donghae tried to reach her.

 

“No need. I can carry her and I guess she doesn’t want you to carry her” Jiyong said, challenging him.

 

“How would you know that? I know her better than you are” Dongahe said accepting his challenge.

 

“Oh really? Is it why she is hesitant to see you and you need to knock 2 of their guards?” He said sarcastically.

 

Donghae left his gaze and looked down.

 

What am I doing? He asked himself. He shouldn’t get involved to their issue but he can’t help it when he in fact is enjoying seeing Donghae’s troubled expression. Why am I enjoying this? Maybe cause he is not in a good condition and wanted someone to feel terrible too? That’s lame though. Whatever! He bet Dara doesn’t want to meet him after all and if that is the case I will gladly help her. She is trying to help me, so it is just to make it fair.

 

“Mr. Lee.” Jiyong was relieved to hear Mr.Yoo’s voice. Why did it take too long for him to appear?

 

“Mr.Lee, I guess it is not the best time for you to talk to our Miss. She is still not in a good condition after the accident. I hope you can have her rest before you speak with her.” Mr.Yoo said in the same tone as he always use.

 

“I can take care of her!” Donghae insisted.

 

“We have Mr.Kwon here to take care of her, so you can go now. If Miss Park wanted to meet you, we can give you a call.” Mr.Yoo looked at Jiyong apologetically on what he said without his permission, but since Jiyong knew it was just an excuse to have Donghae leave, he simply shook his head for Donghae not to notice, telling him it is alright.

 

“I can’t accept this! I have the right to take care of her and not just somebody who he just met!” Donghae said angrily.

 

“Lee Donghae” Mr.Yoo said with dark and cold voice, even Jiyong felt cold and afraid “As far as we know, the right that you had have ended years ago. Mr.Kwon now has all the rights to take care of Dara and you do not have to insist on doing the things you should have done years ago. It is too late now to care. So please, leave.”

 

Donghae’s grip tightened on his side. Jiyong can see change of emotions on his face and then surrendered. He turned and walked silently towards the exit.

 

“Mr.Kwon” Jiyong got scared when Mr.Yoo called him suddenly. “Y-yyes?” He asked.

 

“What happen to Dara? Are you okay? I can carry Dara to her room.” Mr.Yoo suggested.

 

“She fainted when we were about to go out.” He simply replied, without telling him the reason why she fainted. How can he tell Mr.Yoo that he kissed Dara? Not after what he just saw. He might get killed for real.

 

“I see. Let’s go to her room then. She might still need some more time sleep” Jiyong saw the care Mr.Yoo has for Dara and he smiled.

 

Once they’ve got to Dara’s room, he carefully laid her on the bed and with Mr.Yoo’s help they fixed her on her bed while he held on Dara’s hand and sat beside her on the bed.

 

“We would like to apologize, Mr.Kwon.” He looked questioningly with what Mr.Yoo has just said.

 

“You might need to stay here longer because Dara seems need more time to sleep. We will pay you accordingly to the hours you are with her."

 

"No please, I am just returning a favor." Jiyong said, embarrassed as what Mr.Yoo is saying.

 

"And we thank you for accepting the deal as well, Mr.Kwon. She has been suffering ever since her parents went missing. We promise to take care of you from today.”

 

“You don’t have to thank me Mr.Yoo, you can also call me Jiyong. We are both working for them right?” He smiled at Mr.Yoo and he returned the smile to Jiyong’s surprise.

 

“You can call me anything you want as well Jiyong. It is still early but we can go to YG once Dara wake up. We already called him and discuss some details.” He continued “Regarding the issues you have, we can discuss that once you figure out what to do about your friend and his family. We can support his family if you are worried about them. Your friend’s wife is surprisingly working at one of our stores. Well all can be discussed with Dara and with your management later but we hope you can come up with a decision. You need to think of your bandmates and company as well. We also have the best lawyers to help you with the drug incident. We are currently conduction investigations for both issues to support you. Give us a week”

 

“Wow” That is all that he can say. This really is amazing… all his worries are now being lifted one by one. He looked at Dara who is still sleeping soundly on his side. He tightened his hold on her hand, still not believing this is happening to him.

 

“Ajusshi” He looked at Mr.Yoo and he smiled at what he called him. “I am very thankful right now and I don’t know what to say”

 

“We haven’t done anything yet Jiyong, but please consider it done. Dara is so sure she can help you and when she said she can, she meant it. I can assure you that. She might look weak and fragile but she is capable of helping other. All we can ask you is to be good to her. You might not see it yet but you are a blessing to her.” Mr.Yoo said with sincerity in his eyes.

 

Are you kidding me? It’s the other way around. She is a light on my darkest days.

 

When Mr.Yoo left, he can’t take his eyes off Dara’s face. Using his other hand, he parted her bangs to make a better view on her face. He is right, she really is a beauty and he can’t think of any reason why she is hiding her face. He silently promised to help this girl no matter what. He will be a good friend to this kid..

 

 

----------- *-*-* ----------- *-*-* ----------- *-*-*

 

 

“What? You are 4 years older than me??!” Jiyong can’t believe on what Dara told her. They are on Dara’s car and they are on their way to YG Building. For his relief Dara doesn’t remember anything about the kiss and not asking anything about how she fainted. She just woke up and smiled at him. He didn't even mention Donghae to her and she might not be too willing to tell him the details too.

 

They discussed about what to tell YG and how they’ve come up with the solution. They have decided to let YG, members of Bigbang and their managers to know what exactly is happening and their future plans but they cannot expose their personal contract and terms just the fact that they are willing to help him will be fine.

 

With her hooded jacket, faded jeans and red snickers, they went to YG, and surprised to know that she is 4 years older than him. Dara laughed at his reaction.

 

When he announces that they are near the building, Dara took his hand away from him, that he has been holding since they gone unto the car.

 

Dara smiled on his questioning gaze and said “I can handle it now. We need to be careful.” She reminded him.

 

He looked at his hand and it felt cold.

 

They are walking towards YG’s office when he saw s hesitating to open the door. They might be scared on what will happen since they were just notified to come and were not informed on what the meeting will be for.

 

They felt Jiyong’s presence and they looked at him worriedly.

 

“Jiyong!” His bestfriend Youngbae came to him and held on his shoulder. “Don’t be afraid okay? It will be fine!” Youngbae said while he looked more scared than he is. He was about to tell Youngbae what the meeting is about when someone hugged him from the back.

 

“Hyung!!!~~~~” it was Seungri. He is crying on his back as he felt something wet on his back.

 

Seriously?

 

“Guys calm down!” He said laughing. He saw Dara through the mirror, she is standing right at his back with her arms on her back, observing. She is smiling, teasing him and he smiled back at her.

 

“Jiyong, seriously, how can you smile right now? This is scary.” TOP said. He is also tensed.

 

“Guys, please calm down. Everything will be fine. We just found a solution to my issues so please calm down okay?” He said reassuring s that this meeting is something they shouldn’t be worry of.

 

“By the way, before we go in, I would like you to meet first, my angel, This is Dara” He moved from Seungri’s hug and went to Dara who is just behind them.

 

She is blushing. He saw it before she hid her face on her hood. He moved on her back and pushed her shoulder, moving her closer to s.

 

“Hi! My name is Sandara Park.” She said while looking at her shoes. It is impolite but the way she was introduced by Jiyong was totally embarrassing.

 

“’My angel’ your ! I will be your death angel” She hissed on Jiyong, who just laughed after hearing her.

 

With that, all the members were dumbfounded.

 

“Hello” All of them, except for TOP, have said. That is all that they have come up to say. They can’t even speak.

 

Who exactly is this girl? All of them thought.

 

“Okay… to explain it further. Let’s go inside.” Jiyong said, feeling that once one of them asked something it will never end so better explain it in one go inside the office”.

 

----------- *-*-* ----------- *-*-* ----------- *-*-*

 

Dara’s POV

 

As we all sat on the chairs that were waiting for them in CEO Yang HyunSuk’s office, Dara’s view went to Jiyong who is also looking at her, he sat beside her and his hand took her’s to her surprise. Thankful that it was under the table and no one seems to notice. She immediately pulled away and glared at Jiyong who teasingly smiled at her.

 

She hid her hands on her armpits, which might made look stupid but she doesn’t care. She sticks out her tongue to Jiyong which tried to pull it to her shock.

“Just kidding” He said and laughed.

 

“Excuse me!” Seungry said. Which made Dara cringed “Sorry to disturb you, but as you can see, we are here too.” Seungri said eying both Jiyong and her.

 

To her embarrassment she just looked down. Hoping Jiyong will stop teasing her. It is surprising that they were both comfortable now with each other. But around these people, she is still not that comfortable at all. She again hid her face in her hood, her bangs is not enough to hide her embarrassment!

 

“Seungri…” She heard their CEO spoke from the side.

 

She tried to look up and noticed that Jaesuk Ajusshi is already sitting beside him. He is looking at her. She can’t read what his eyes were showing - maybe he is worried about me surrounded by these people. He offered to be the one going but she said she needed to be there for some details.

 

Then his gaze went to Jiyong’s Company President, which is called YG or Yang Hyunsuk. He looked scary. His vision is on Seungri who is now looking pale as their President called him in a very scary way. “Yes” Seungri said in a scared tone.

 

“Be careful on how you treat Miss Park.” YG simply said that made the members of Bigbang and their managers to look at her.

 

She sighed and stood up. She needs to be serious, this is business afterall. She took off her hood but fix her bangs, for them not to see fully her eyes.

 

“My name is Sandara Park and I am currently the President of Kingdom, Inc.”

 

“No way” That was Seungri, the only reaction she have got. All of them seemed shock on what they have heard. Well… it is not the first time. She continued. “The meeting will be for the renewal of our contract with Bigbang as our main endorser.”

 

She looked around and TOP, who she remembered as the oldest member, whistle at what she said.

 

“What about Jiyong’s scandal? I mean you are aware of what our leader is facing right now, will it be alright to just renew the contract with all these difficulties?” YB asked. “We are thankful for the offer but we are all curious on the reason you will be renewing the contract.” YB continued when everyone agreed to his concern.

 

Dara smiled and looked at Jiyong who smiled back as what YB has asked. It was the same of what Jiyong said too.

 

“We are now conducting our investigation about the plagiarism and drug scandal and you can give us a week to have a solution on this. We are still having some discussions on Jiyong about these. Jiyong here was framed for both occasion and we are now gathering evidences to prove his innocence.” Jaesuk ajhusshi now started giving the sheets they prepared for each one on the table.

 

“Jiyong can explain the details on plagiarism incident. For the drug issue, we are still on the process of checking if the evidences we found are real” Dara continued when Jiyong held her hand and said “Wait”

 

Oh she forgot to tell him about the investigation in Japan has already started

 

“Sorry Jiyong, I forgot to tell you ‘cause I was so sleepy last night to tell you” She said apologetically, not noticing the strange glances that everyone is giving them.

 

What’s-with-last-night-gazes

 

Not minding the gazes, Jiyong pulled his hand on Dara and asked her to continue.

 

“Okay. Well.. is there any questions before I continue?” She looked around and YB raised his hand. She just nodded even she found it weird. He can just talk right away right? Well.. whatever!

 

“I don’t want to be rude here and as I told you, we are glad and thankful about all these help but Miss Park, you haven’t really answered my question. What was the reason for helping us, or Jiyong when you can just find any artist to be your endorser right? Why do you need to put an effort to us? To Jiyong? What’s the catch?”

 

She then looked at Jiyong asking for help, who just shrugged.

 

Traitor!

 

But come to think of it, they haven’t really come up with a reason. How can I tell them I need Jiyong’s body? That would be creepy right?

 

Tell them you are a fan! – and that was Bom! She looked at her friend who just came into view. She smiled at her.

 

“I’m a fan of you guys! I am a VIP!” She then remembered what Bom would always say. She said it trying to smile confidently but she can’t. She was too tensed.

 

“You don’t look like a fan to me at all!” Seungri blurted it out and regretted it after their CEO threw a pen on his side.

 

Jiyong laughed to everyone’s amazement. Even she was amazed on how happy Jiyong look right now. She look around and she saw how Jiyong was loved by the people sitting in this room. As they are all smiling and enjoying how he is laughing.

 

“Ow sorry! I was just happy to see you guys all tensed up and all.” He said still trying to stop laughing, and then he looked at her and stood up and went to her side. “Everyone, we were trying to keep it simple but it seems like issue here is getting more and more complicated so we can give you a little more information about us. Well, this girl really is one of our fans. She may not look like it but we have been in contact for years. The very reason why they were our endorser for years was because of this girl is one of our loyal fans. And we currently are dating, so you don’t need to look for reasons why she is helping me, helping us.” Jiyong placed his arm on her shoulder.

 

She tried to stop herself from asking him what’s going on but because she doesn’t know what to say, she just let Jiyong talked and explain everything about their so called relationship. It seems like everyone believed him afterall. She just sighed and when she felt she is losing her strength again, she held on Jiyong hand and he seems to understand. They sat back on their seats and asked Jaesuk to take over the discussion.

 

The meeting went out smoothly. Seungri apologizes on his manners and she just shook it off. She asked herself out as they said they will discuss some matters about their album and some stuffs. Jiyong asked her if she will be alright alone which gained a lot of teasing from s and from their manager. She just nodded and bid her farewell.

 

Talking to a lot of people is really exhausting for her. She wanted to sleep again but she already took Jiyong’s 24 hours since yesterday and she doesn’t want to be brat so she won’t ask for his time for now. Maybe I will ask him tomorrow.

He already explained to her that this 'relation' that they have established might be a better idea especially when they need to stay together and about their sleeping arrangements.

 

Well, now she have a Boy Friend. She smiled at the thought. 

 

When she went home and now lying on her bed, she can’t think of anything to do. She has nothing to write. She is too tired to even stand. Why didn’t I ask him to sleep with me today? Her body still needs sleep and she should just offer him another compensation right? But when she remembered how happy he was, she wanted to give it to him today. The simple joy, lifting a heavy stone that he has been carrying, he deserves it. Looking at the people around him, he really is a good person. She smiled at the thought. It is really a blessing to both of them meet each other at this time. She is glad.

 

“Bommie…”She called her friend.

 

“Yes? “ She said. She popped from the wall. She was basically staying on her room, which is just right next to her room.

 

“I need to sleep. Can you help me? I can’t see any ghost around. Just two hours?” she asked Bom. This is really a miracle not to see any other ghost loitering around especially when her power usually attracts a lot of them. This really is a one in a million day. It seems like today is a good day after all.

 

 

“Wait let me check the area first just to make sure” Bom said and then she disappeared.

 

After 5 minutes, she returned smiling. “You can go ahead and sleep”

 

“Thank you” With her go signal. Dara went to the dreamland right away. With Bommie smiling and waiting, Dara’s room door opened slowly and Jiyong’s face came into view.

 

Bom’s smile widened as Jiyong approached the bed and looked at Dara’s sleeping face. And to her surprise he bent down and kissed her forehead

 

“Thank you, Angel. You were too tired to wait for me huh?” He whispered before going to the bathroom with his bag.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Kyaaaaah!!!” Bom screamed but she doesn’t care as no one will hear her anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----My update should be a happy one.. but my heart is broken into pieces. I am so mad and sad right now, I can’t even edit this no matter how many times I read it, sorry for my errors guys.. I will just edit this later… and thank you for patiently waiting and still reading my fanfic…To all BlackJacks out there… Haaaay!!! Be strong!  Will update GITM tomorrow... 

#KJME1003