Reality VS Stupidity

PRINCESS OF DARKNESS

This is longer version of the first chapter. Aja! -KJME1003

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

"Dara, you need to stop now!"


"I told you to shut up! I dont want to hear any of you.. I want to be normal!" She shouted to the girl running beside her. She can see other 'entities' following them. OH NO.. NOT NOW.


I REALLY NEED TO SLEEP!!


She turned left and To her surprise.. she bumped and flewed back. Aww! Oh.. wait! He is the last person she wanted to see!  


"Are you okay?" The guy in a black hooded jacket and black mask asked.. he then blinked numerously, surprised to see the girl he was trying to talk to for a year now. 


"Dara..." He called her reaching and holding her arm firmly.


She recovered from shock and tactically moved her hand away from him and moved back. 


"Don't." She firmly said while looking down. 


"Let me help you.." He insisted.


"I don't think you can" She said still avoiding his gaze making sure he can't see her miserable face.


Then her eyes saw the "men in black" getting closer to her. He pushed the guy out of her way and started running again to they next alley, leaving the disapointed guy in awe. Shaking his head and making a promise not to let her go next time he'll see her.


Dara is still unable to get over of the thought that they've met again. 


Her first love. 


Lee Donghae. The only guy who she let to break her heart. The guy who made her decide to stay on the darker side of life that living normally with others. 


"You are crying..." The ghost beside her said.


She wiped her tears that were already blocking her vision.

 

This is not the time to cry and reminisce.

 

She then noticed a resto-bar nearby, a nice place to hide. But then the guards blocked her way. 


"Hey Kid, you are not allowed in here" Once of the two bald guards said. 


She opened her bag and looked for her wallet. She intentionally brought out her thick wallet and his black credit card for them to see that she is a GOOD CUSTOMER  "Here! I am 27 years old and I can pay!" She added while shoving her ID on their faces.


The bald guys looked at each other and nodded. 


"She is right there" She heard familliar voices.


Oh no! not again! The MIBs are here!


Instead of entering the resto-bar she ran to the side alley again. Ghad why are they so good at chasing her.


"Dara, just stop this okay. Let's go home. I'm tired" Bom said impatiently.

 

"How can you be tired if I am the one who is running?" Dara asked sarcastically.

 

Oh.. by the way this lady ghost here is my bestfriend. I am just not in the mood to be friendly with her right now but she is my one and only bestfriend. 


And she is not dead yet. She is in a coma almost 2 years now. She is crazy not returning to her body. Said she is looking for someone. Crazy right? 


Thanks to her mom, she gave Bom a talisman so her body wont be possessed with other spirits while she is in this form. And that talisman only works with a lifeless body.. not with her. You know.. where in you got in an accident and you cant return yet on your body? Unlike her who just needs to sleep. 


If that talisman was working for her she will not suffering like this by now. 


And yeah.. I just cant die yet. She wanted to find her parents.. Dead or Alive she needs to find them no matter what.


"Haaah~" She sighed.  There nothing else she can do but to find that "someone" like her Dad to her Mom.. a shield from all these ghosts bothering her. 


For 27 years of her existence, she is already a veteran handling ghosts, with the help of her Mom and Bom. But now is different, she can't sleep. That is all her problem. 


She can handle ghosts... but sleeping is a different thing. If she sleeps then some spirits can take her body. Bom is a great defender, she can also take my body. BUT.. if she was possessed by an entity it's as if she didn't sleep at all right? It'll just exhaust her body more.


She turned left and to her surprise she bumped again to someone. She flew back and noticed Bom disapeared. 


"OMO..."


She happily looked at the guy with hooded jacket and black mask, who is definitely not Donghae. 


"He is the one.." She whispered. 


She merrily jumped and hugged the hooded guy "Oh my God! Sleep with me!"


"What did you say? Are you alright.. miss?" The hooded guy asked.


She hugged him tightly and felt tired and sleepy.

 

I can sleep now. 


"Thank you..."


"Yah! Miss.. What ar.. OH GOD WHAT HAPPEN?!"


-----------------------------------------

Jiyong's POV


The girl hugged him out of nowhere and now still hugging him so tightly. How can it be possible for a sleeping girl to never let go even when she is definitely on a deep sleep? 


What should he do??! Argh!


He was walking to have a peace of mind but looked what happen? She is now carrying this girl. 


Did she recognize him?


Is she a fan? 


But she really looked like someone who is in a deep sleep though? 

 

"Haah! Fine." He walked to his car and will just figured it out once this girl wakes up. 

 


-After 10 ing hours- 


He already slept and woke up but this girl.. is still clinging on him!


ten ing hours and this is too much!! This is the limit of his kindness. He doesnt even know what he is thinking last night to bring this girl in his house. 


"How long will you be sleeping?!" He pushed her face away by his palm but this girl pushed her self more on him. Her face on his right arm hugging it tighly since last night. But this girl still didn't let go.


"Hey! Wake up! YAH!!!" He tried to slap her cheeks. Wow.. still has no response!


"I said wake up and let me go!!!" He shouted. Jiyong saw her trying to open her eyes finally but it seems her eyelids are too heavy to open.


"I will pay you.. I need more sleep" She said while her eyes half open. 


"So sleep and let me go!" He said.  


"I can't sleep without your body... hmmm..." 


What? 


"Hey.. what are you saying? Oh God.. Are you a Psycho? I thought you were just tired.."


"You bet how tired I am.." She said cutting his words "Please let me sleep more.." and then she snored. Oh god she is sleeping again!

 

--after two hours, he finally got away from that crazy girl. She finally let him go.

 

He is done taking a bath when he heard something fell on the floor.. or rather someone. He peeked on his bathroom door and checked on the girl who should be on his bed.. but she was not there!


Woah! Where is she?


He walked towards his bed and no one is there.. 


Well.. that should be good right?