Markers

PRINCESS OF DARKNESS

Seungri’s POV

He is looking intently at his hyung’s so called ANGEL... How can she become his angel? Looking all so dark? He can’t even see her face. All he can see is her bangs and hood. Then what? She is the current president of Kingdom? Really?!

He did watch the news about the tragedy that happened to that company and that their daughter will take over the company after her parents went missing but how come that this is that girl? He imagined her to be someone elegant rather than dark. And now what? She is his beloved hyung’s girlfriend? Since when? He has been observing Jiyong for he doesn’t even remember when and this girl never been in his radar.

She is a fan? How come? She doesn’t really look like she is a fan at all! She was not even happy or excited when she saw them earlier, right? And now she is claiming she is a fan? Something is really suspicious!

It has been years since they’ve been an endorser of this company but how come he has never even meet this girl? And seeing his hyung behaving such a love struck puppy when he should be worrying about his issues, is really shocking.

Well, he should be thankful though. Seeing his hyung smiling again after facing such huge issues and them just waiting for a week to solve all these is really a relief. He saw how devastating Jiyong was when these issues came and reading the hate comments, really was heartbreaking for all of them.

But he can’t help it! He really is curious about their relationship.

After their meeting with Kingdom, they stayed in the office for their future plans. They now signed a contract with their biggest endorser so they should still be alive. ALIVE! Wow! That should be the title of their new album. I should suggest that later.

Jiyong is still talking to that girl and they are waiting inside the office. I should sneak out!

He excused his self out saying he will be going to the CR. He went out and looked where his hyung and his ‘angel’ might be.

He found them near the cafeteria, though they were just standing there, in front of the open door of the cafeteria.  

“You should all be careful here. Can you ask YG to play music here every now and then, even if no one is here? Upbeat songs will be great. It will take care of it.” Dara said to Jiyong. Their face is both serious. What was that all about?

He went near them and he asked “Why?”

Jiyong glared at him and said “Why you asked? I should ask you, why are you here?”

The hooded girl looked down hiding her eyes and went to Jiyong’s back. Did I scare her? Then he whispered to Jiyong something that he can’t hear.

Jiyong laughed at what she said. He then looked at him and said “You should say it to him directly”

And that makes him a bit irritated. What are they talking about?

“What is it?” He can’t help but ask.

The dark girl looked at him in his eyes and he was surprised. He can now see her eyes, her face. Even if she may look like someone who hasn’t sleep in days, but she is surprisingly… Beautiful!

“Yah!” Jiyong shouted at Seungri who is still looking at Dara. Seungri did not notice that he has been stunned and his mouth is wide open for a long time.

She has visible dark circles on her eyes but that does not hide how beautiful she was.

“Y-yes, H-hyung?” He stammered.

Since Jiyong saw how stunned he was, he is now glaring at him.

“Ahm… Please be careful when you date.” She said in a small voice “If you have offended someone and her father recently just died, you need to at least apologize to that girl.  You recently feel something heavy on your shoulder, right?” She added.

How did she know that? Two weeks ago he just felt something on his shoulder. He thought he was just tired and went to have a massage but it is still there.

“Trust her maknae” Jiyong said it grinning at him. He was glaring at him awhile ago and now he is teasing him?

“Are you ready, Dara?” The voice came from Mr. Yoo Jaesuk, the Secretary of Dara. Who also serves as their butler at home.

“Are you sure you will be Okay?” Jiyong asked Dara.

Dara put on her hood again and just nodded at Jiyong and walked to the elevator. Seungri was still thinking on what that girl has just said to him when Jiyong tapped his shoulder.

“Surprised, aren’t you?” He asked, still teasing him. Seungri just looked at him with lots of questions in mind that he doesn’t know what to ask him first.

“Please don’t ask me yet. I can’t answer all your questions and just trust me and her. Okay?” Jiyong said and smiled at him. His hyung’s eyes begging, how can he refuse those eyes?

                                     

Jiyong’s POV

Jiyong now is in his car thinking if he should just go home in his apartment, go to his parent’s house and tell them about the good news or go to Dara’s place?

The meeting went well and if on a week, once Dara’s promised has come true then the plan should be fabulous. They’re comeback will be a Bang! He smiled and is really hopeful. She came to trust Dara and will be waiting. How can he refuse such an offer? She will help me and all I need to do is to help her sleep right?

Thinking about Dara’s case, he drove his car and decided to go to Dara’s place, she needed more sleep. He will just call his mom later to tell them the good news.

They have not discussed if he needs to sleep with her today though? Will it be okay to just go there and sleep with her?

He tried to call the number that Ajhussi (Jaesuk) gave him. It should be Dara’s number. That girl, she didn’t even give me her mobile number. Jiyong dialed the number but it says that it is unattended and was directed to a voicemail, but then the voicemail is full. Does she even know how to view her voicemails? How come it was full already?

He then tried to call Jaesuk, just to inform him that he will be arriving in 10 minutes. He said it will be okay, but he will not be on the mansion as he will be attending some matters in the company. At this hour? It is already 11PM? He must be working really hard for Dara and his family.

Well Dara is not really that well yet to take care of their business so it must be hard for Jaesuk as well. Dealing with a big company must be a handful. He should make Dara recover fast. He must help her as much as she is helping her. He must really be lucky enough to meet Dara. He smiled when he remembered her reaction when he called her “My Angel”, and being her Death Angel instead? And on how embarrassed she was. But it was all true right? She is saving him and pulling him from the darkness. She is really an angel.

He parked his car and went out when he heard something moved on his right. Then he felt a little cold on his side. It is a cold breeze that lightly touched his arm. He wants to think that it was just the wind but something creepy is sinking on his head that he is refusing to acknowledge.

He brushed it off on his head and entered the house. Some of the maids are still awake and they all smiled and greeted him, some even blushed when he smiled and greeted them back.

He is now approaching the black door on which was on the farthest corner on the second floor. He smiled at the pink skull shaped painting on her door. It is rather cute that scary, like her. Well, she did look creepy at first and all but when you look at her closely, you’ll see that she is cute.

He knocked three times and got no response. Is she busy? He knocked again and when he heard nothing, he has decided to enter. She might not be on the bathroom at this hour right?

She is sleeping! He felt a little disappointed when he saw her sleeping without him. But when he remembered how she held his hand in the meeting and asked Jaesuk Ajusshi to take over, she might be really tired and sleepy.

He approached Dara’s bed and automatically interlaced their hands and looked at her sleeping face.

Thankful for this day, he bent down and kissed her forehead

“Thank you, Angel. You were too tired to wait for me huh?” He whispered.

He then went to the bathroom with his bag. He needs to take a bath and change. He bought some personal things since he will be staying at this place for a long time.

After taking a bath and fixing his things on the closet and some of his personal belongings, he went to Dara’s bed. Thankful that even without him she is still doing fine on the bed. He sat on the bed and went under the comforter, held on Dara’s hand and with just some time, he also fell asleep.

 

------------------

 

The morning has come as Jiyong felt something warm on his cheeks. It felt like the sun’s light is coming from the window on his side. He open his eyes and remembering he is in Dara’s room he looked on Dara’s side of the bed and to his surprise she is already wake up and looking at him with teasing eyes.

What’s with her? She is smiling with her eyes shining.

“Jiyong-ah! You are awake!” She said in a high pitch voice.

“Dara, keep it down will you? It is too early to be this happy, what happen?” He said while trying to sit on the bed slowly. He is still sleepy.

He looked at Dara and she is just staring at him.

“You look weird. Stop staring at me like that”

“Are you starting to like me?” Dara asked suddenly. He was so shock that he blinked many times before looking at her again. Did he just mistakenly hear what she said?

“What did you say?” He must have misheard her.

“You are starting to like me right?” She asked again.

He laughed at her and she pouted.

“Don’t ask questions that will only embarrass you after!” He tried to touch her cheeks that are cute now that she is pouting, why is she asking me this when she said she is not even interested in me?

But she moved from his touch to his dismay. Did my answer offend her in a way? But when he looked at her she is smiling again but it didn’t reach her eyes. He was about to touch her arm and answer her seriously when spoke, stopping him.

“If you don’t like her then don’t act as if you do. It might give her some wrong signals.” She said with concern in her eyes. Then she closed her eyes and Dara’s body fell on the bed. She is now lying on the side.

She said ‘her’. Is it not Dara who he was talking to awhile ago? He then remembered they were not in any physical contact when he woke up. She is already sitting on her side of the bed when he woke up. And who might it be?

He stood up and fixed Dara on the bed so she can sleep more comfortably…

When he sat on his side of the bed, and held on Dara’a hand, he thinks of what Dara, or rather the person he was talking to earlier. Am I behaving as if I like her? He was really thankful on what’s happening and he might really be comfortable with Dara to think that they’ve just met days ago. He should be careful though... He doesn’t want Dara to think he is being overboard and their relationship right now is too precious to both of them. They needed each other so they cannot waste it. He should really be careful or Dara might think something about him.

 

Dara’s POV

Days gone so fast and now the boys are now preparing for their comeback stage. Jiyong explained to her what is a comeback stage is and he wanted to invite her on it. And there she is sitting beside with the crew inside their waiting room while the boys are changing.

Jiyong’s name is now cleared from the plagiarism and then drug case.

For the plagiarism case they let Jiyong’s friend to take over her body and had him write a confession letter about what he did and have it sent to the prosecutor’s office. Because of her connections and money this is an easy task. No one would notice or even suspect them to do this. And because it was written there that it was made before he killed himself, and told them as a proof he, Hyunseung left a letter to his wife - which was proven when his wife affirmed that his husband did left her a letter but she doesn’t have enough courage to open it. When they did, Jiyong’s name was cleared out from the plagiarism case and now the agency that had Hyunseung to do it is under investigation.

About the drug incident, they have investigated it and surprised that the bar where Jiyong went was under her friend. Yes, she has some friends located in different countries. She has weird friends all around the world, what they call themselves as Nerds. They are all from rich families buy not sociable, for personal reasons. They are all smart but weird in some ways.

Well, when they conducted their investigation in Japan. She and Jiyong went to Japan and she was surprised to know that her friend is the owner of that club. Her friend, Tomohisa Yamaa, who they called Yamapi is the owner of YMP Bar. This is where the drug incident happens. This really is a surprise to her because Yamapi is known as the son of the owner of a Game Developer Company in Japan. Well, it has been so many years and they really never had some time to talk to each other.

Jiyong who looked so pissed when we they both started to jumping and holding each other’s hands, cut their happy moments and with a promise that they will see each other again, they started with the investigation.

According to Jiyong, they were partying after the concert they had in Japan on this club when someone gave him a cigarette and since that person said she was a fan, he took and used it as courtesy. He thought it was just a cigarette, a strong one and he didn’t know it was or whatever drug it was. When they went back to S.Korea he was shocked to receive a letter with suspicion of using , which is not prohibited in the country. He accepted it with confidence that it will not be positive but the result was different. This is all he can think of the reason on how the result was positive, as the test was made a day after they were in Japan. And according to the investigation it was just a little amount of on the results, however because he is a celebrity will a lot of fans and lot of haters as well, the issue become big and with the plagiarism case, he receive a lot of threats and was investigated again. The result was negative but a lot of his haters think it was just them using their money and influence.

He promised he never used and he didn’t know how it looks like aside from the pictures and logos of it as a leaf used on different products as a design and Dara believes him.

The girl ghost disappeared and they never had the chance to talk to her.  When she heard that it was a girl that gave the cigarette to Jiyong, she has been thinking if the girl was that ghost girl.

They checked the CCTVs and found out that some of the footages were deleted and my friend, who is the owner, is not aware of this. And being a hacker and sometime a cracker – who can enter and can break someone’s security system, his friend helped them. They are the only ones who know his ability so they’ve kept it a secret to the investigating team. They have retrieved the files and her suspicions were true. It was the girl ghost girl who gave Jiyong the cigarette. They found also footages where they caught the girl talking to two guys giving her orders and the cigarette. One of the guys were a Japanese model who Jiyong known as the boyfriend of her friend, Kiko. Kiko was one of the rumored girlfriends of Jiyong. ONE OF THE RUMORED GIRLFRIENDS, WOW! How many girls did Jiyong had rumors? Being a celebrity is really big huh?

With these, they have submitted some legal actions and now in search of this guy and on what really might happen why the girl who gave Jiyong the cigarette is now a ghost. Did those guys murdered her?

They had the media know about this investigation and made Jiyong’s name clear out of the drug incident. And now that the investigation is still going, Bigbang is having their comeback.

Jiyong is really amazing. Being able to see how he performed makes her a fan too. Not only him but them as Bigbang really is amazing. No wonder Bom is their fan too.

Now that their performances were done and they are celebrating their first win, she saw a girl ghost on the mirror. She was crying. She was about to ask her but the ghost disappeared. She went out of the room and looked where the girl went. She wanted to help her. As she walks to different hallways and checking each rooms some of the staffs that are busy fixing things looked at her. She thought she might have looked suspicious with her hood and mask, but when she look around some guys do have their mask on. Idols, she thought. As some of the Bigbang members like using masks like that too when walking around. The staffs might have thought she is one of the idols looking around.

She gave up and about to return on Bigbang’s waiting room when she saw a big fat ghost who rolling on the floor. Literally rolling his whole body on the floor and his hands and clothes are bloody. “This is bad” she said to herself. Bloody hands means he might have killed someone and his gestures means he is not on the right mind. These are the types of ghost she doesn’t want to encounter. They are violent and you cannot talk to them sensibly. She quietly turns around and walked slowly praying not to be noticed. She is walking with her head down when a face suddenly appeared in front of her face. A bloody face! She screamed as she was really surprised. It was that ghost! She ran fast and a hand stopped her from running.

“Hey, are you okay?” She looked up at the guy who held on her arm. He is tall and young. He asked her with concern on his eyes, like a good boy. She just nods and looked around but the ghost disappeared. It is impossible for that ghost to just disappear unless… she looked at the guy’s hand on her arms and to his face. It’s impossible?

The guy took his hand off her arm and smiled shyly. “Are you sure you’re okay Miss?” He asked again.

“Y-yes” She simply said. When she looked up the ghost again appeared beside the tall guy smiling at her crazily. When the ghost tried to touch her, she quickly grabbed on the guy’s hand to his surprise. The ghost again disappeared. She sighed and closed her eyes. She felt tired and her legs felt wobbly that she tightened her grip on the guy’s hand. He is the same as Jiyong. He can be a shield too.

“Help me. I am lost” She just said begging him.

The guy who seems stunned on her holding his hand, blinked multiple times before nodding. Feeling sorry, her hands went to his arm and asked him “Can I hold you like this for a while? I’m dizzy” which is true. The guy who was blushing looked at her intently and when he saw how pale she was she held her arm with one of his hands and the other went to her shoulder. Assisting her while they walk.

“May I know you name?” She already have Jiyong but she was glad to find another shield. And since he is helping her now, she should give her thanks to him later.

The guy stiffens and stopped from walking in a while. Is it because of her question? Maybe he doesn’t want to give his name? She looked at him and he found him looking at her too with disbelief. Why?

“You really don’t know who I was?” A question she wonders if it was really directed at her as it sounded as if he can’t believe she didn’t know who he was?

Wait it sounded like when Jiyong asked him about this too. Is he a celebrity too? Is he a famous personality as well? She looked at him intently and from his face to his outfit. “You are one of the guys who performed right?” She asked out of the blue.

The guy smiled at her, amazed on what she said.

“You should tell me your name first, Miss. It is impolite to ask someone’s name without telling them your name first” He said smiling with his eyes. He is cute. That made her smile too.

“My name is Dara. Park Sandara” She said smiling but her voice is weak, her strength is draining. She should have just stayed at Bigbang’s waiting room.

“My name is Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol”

“Thank you, Chanyeol” She said, grateful to find him when she is too weak to face such ghosts she cannot handle yet. When they turned to a corner, she saw Jiyong running worriedly to her. She smiled weakly when he saw Jiyong but as relief flooded her system, her strength faded.

“Dara!!!”

Jiyong’s voice was the last thing she heard.

 

 

*I dunno when to update GITM.. TT_TT #KJME1003