Arrangements

PRINCESS OF DARKNESS

“Sleep with me.” The girl whispered in Jiyong’s ear.

WTF is she saying?

Looking dumfounded, the creepy girl moved and got her face near his.

Then she laughed.

She laughed at my face? How dare this girl!

Still unable to speak, cause of shock, Jiyong just looked at the girl who laughs creepily.

Look, everything she does is creepy I tell you.

The creep moved away and walked to where the light is, he assumed, as soon as the lights are .

He looked at the girl who is still has a smile on her face when she walked back to where he is. He is right that they were on a study room. This girl seems like she is not sleeping at all. She will be zombie soon, as he looked at her face.

“Who are you? And what do you want from me?” He calmly said. He wanted to regain his composure.

“Wow… now we are talking.” She said still smiling but she looked a little serious now.

“What do you want from me?” He continued to ask.

“Oh… I just need you body… Don’t worry.” She smiled again. She is cute. Yeah, whatever!

His forehead knots out of confusion. Will she sell my body parts???

“For what? What body parts do you need?” She laughed at what I asked.

“Can we have a decent discussion here?” He said annoyingly. “First, can you untie me? This is really uncomfortable, you know.”

“Ow Kay!” She said agreeing to him. But when she was about to untie his arms, she said, “Just to let you know, you cannot run away from me.. you are… hmm..kinda surrounded?” She smiled sweetly.

Dara just wanted to have this kinda dramatic.. This is the first time she had to kidnap someone. She was really excited to do this kind of things, you know, for a reference? She can always just have him called as a rep of Kingdom, so this is really nonsense, just for her enjoyment.

She released him from the old fashioned rope and she felt a little, just a LITTLE guilt because she saw some bruises on his wrists. Tsk.. she really is bad with people’s feelings. She just sighed and wiped it off on her thoughts.

She sighed deeply and seriously began their conversation.

“First, let me introduce myself. My name is Park Sandara. You can say that I represent Kingdom, Inc as our family owns it.” She said as an introduction.

“If you are from Kingdom, this should be discussed with the management first right? Why doing all of these?” He is asking about the kidnapping incident.

She sat on the desk, which is in front of where Jiyong is sitting.

“Well, I have no sensible reason to tell you… but I will assure you that I really mean business. Sorry for doing this to you, I just wanted to try something… and you can ask for compensation if you wish and I am willing to give it to you.”

“Go on with your terms.. What business are you saying? Don’t you know what my reputation is right now? To offer me any business right now might be a bad timing for your business..”

“And I heard you already refused to renew your contract with us, so what is this now?”

Seriously, this girl is really weird. He will not be surprised if she offers him weird things. Is she an obsessed fan?

“You were framed so it will not be a good business for us. And trust me you will gain much much more with my help” She said with certainty on her voice.

Is she acting right now? This is the first time someone said with certainty that he did nothing wrong. Only his family and his close friends would believe him, some might have some doubts but this girl… she seems confident.

“How sure are you that I did nothing wrong?” He can’t stop his self from asking.

“Well… I will explain that to you later.” She said looking at something on his right. He also looked at his right, and nothing special is there.

“Okay, I will explain it to you from the start, well, this is the best start that I can think of right now. But before I start, I would like to ask you to let me finish first, no interruptions, okay? I don’t care if you believe me or not but everything that I will offer you, trust me, you will be benefited in every aspect”

“Just start please… no more pretenses please” He said coolly.

“I can see ghosts.” She started.

“You see what now?” His eyebrow went up as what she said “Seriously?! You said you will be serious now” He accusingly said.

“I told you not to interrupt me right? Can’t you just listen to me first?” She said clenching her fist. She should be calm.

“I can see ghost. Since I was 7 yrs old I can totally see and interact with ghosts. This is from my mother who has the same gift as me. However, my father, he can be use as a shield against this gift. Once my mother, or even me, touch even just his finger or any part of his body, those ghosts disappear. Just like you.” She said while looking at Jiyong who seems still confused on what I am saying.

She looked down. Telling him about her parents made her chest hurt again.

I can do this. She sighed and has decided to continue.

“Not sure if you have heard or seen on the news, but they’ve got into an accident and now missing…” and I am hoping they are still alive. She wanted to add but has decided not to.

“Now… ever since they have left. I was not able to sleep. These ghosts can posses my body once I sleep or unconscious. If they possess my body when I sleep then my body cannot rest too. And that is why I need you.” She smiled excitedly. Thinking she can finally sleep after a long time. But when he looked at Jiyong, her assumption is turning into a fantasy as Jiyong seems not satisfied on her story.

“I told you, I don’t care if you believe me or not but I am willing to pay you for your service.” She added.

“…And what is the service that you need, exactly?”

“Just sleep with me..” She said quickly.. “But wait!.. Before you think of anything funny, let me clarify. I don’t have any desire for you okay? We will just sleep. Just sleep..you know.. where we sleep in the same bed, as long as I have your body near me, or just hold my hand when I sleep. Just let me sleep! I have been searching for you. A shield. I can handle these ghosts but I need to some sleep too..jaebal!”

“Should I believe you?” He asked, still confused. For real? Really? Ghosts? Shield? Possessed? Wow.. He must be crazy, this might be a crazy dream right?

He was surprised when she moved towards him again and pinched his cheeks. “You are not dreaming!” She said teasingly.

This girl, really.

This is really non-sense, right?. but surprisingly he thought this might be better for him and for the Company.. This is different. He needs something different! At least he has something to do than to sulk and be depressed right?.. He can just think this will be his escape from all his problems. Better that wishing to be dead.

He just smiled back, he surrendered “I don’t know if I will believe you or not. This is unbelievable at all!” He shook his head.

He sighed deeply and asked. “So what will be the arrangements? I think this will be better than being jobless.” He sarcastically said to himself.

“Oh, trust me! You won’t be jobless after this. Now I have here the terms and you will decide how much per night your service will be.” She said while pulling a chair infront of Jiyong so they can talk face to face.

“What?” Dara asked when she saw Jiyong cringed.

He felt Goosebumps hearing “per night service”

“Nah.. continue..”

“Okay. I just need you to sleep with me at least 6-8 hrs,, 5 times a week. It will be depending on your schedule on what will be the days and where we will sleep. Either your place or mine, it doesn’t matter.” Dara is waiting for his violent reaction about the 5 times a week term..

“Can’t you use better terms?” He said seems embarrassed. She laughed at him.

“Is that all? I mean, 5 times a week is ok?”

“Told yah, better than being jobless right? Gosh, I feel like a e here. No additional services okay?” He teasingly asked.

“You asked me to use better terms but here you are thinking about OTHER services?” She asked teasing him back. “Don’t you worry, I no longer have desires for men” She bitterly said.

“Wait… are you lesbian?”.

She just laughed it off. Really? She might be huh?

“It’s not important, at least I can give you an assurance that I have no other intentions but just to sleep.” She looked at the paper she is holding, her guide for her terms, when she felt it. She really needs to sleep now.

“Now, since you have no negative response about the sleeping arrangements. Other terms that will be for your band will be discussed by our Rep with your President. You and your band will be notified about the contract. Our arrangement will be different and personal, and it will mean that you cannot tell everyone about my situation, it will be on OUR contract.” She smiled sweetly at him. “For now, can I have a free service? You know I really need to sleep.. it has been months.”

“Wait,” He cuts in, on her dismay “You said you will sign another contract for me and the band? I don’t think it will be good for you. If you are not listening to me.. I am on a bad case right now. I really want to accept your offer but this is a disadvantage for you.”

Is he really making it difficult when he has all the advantages, huh? He is must be really a kind hearted person. Looking at the two ghosts behind him, I think he really is kind. I will find out soon…

“Wow.. you are really kind huh. Now I know their reasons why they are following you..”

“What do you mean?” He asked, not getting what she is trying to say. “Stop mumbling!”

“You might freak out if I tell you something, so let’s just sleep first, can we?” But to her dismay again, he still continued stressing his point.

“Hey listen to me first, our arrangement is fine. I can do what you want me too.. How about your company? Are you sure they will take us back? Me?”

He might freak out if she will tell him that he has 2 ghosts around him right now who are willing to help him, right?. Should I tell him? Or maybe later? Yeah, Maybe later, she really needs to sleep. She said to her said since she really feels bad. Bad in all sense of being bad.

“I heard you, alright.” She stood up but she swayed due to dizziness, thankfully Jiyong was fast enough to catch her.

“Again, I am now the sole owner of the company so YES, they will take you. And as of your case, I can help you. I will prove them wrong and your name will be clean soon… PROMISE!” She said while raising her right hand to make her promise more convincing, or maybe not? Whatever!

”But for now…. can we sleep now? Or just hold my hand for some hours. The terms we have discussed will begin as soon as you sign the contract.”

Jiyong was surprised when she suddenly hugged him. Then she stretched her right arm pointing the door on the left. Her vision is now doubling due to sleepiness.

“Hey“ He complained while trying to take her arms off his torso but she hugged him tighter.

“Stop wiggling. It makes me dizzier.” She said and he stopped, thankfully. “You see that door? There on the left.. My room is there. Please let me sleep pleaseeeeee.”

She then went numb and her strength left her.. Jiyong catched Dara and carried her on his arms.

“Are you okay?”

“I am on my limit now. Please let me sleep.”

Before her body gave in, she whispered.

“Please sign the contract. I will help you with everything… help me too”

Dara was not able to see Jiyong’s smile as she already was already unconscious.

“I’ll try” He said and started to walk to the door Dara pointed. Hoping that everything she said is true.

 

Jiyong’s POV

Jiyong still can’t believe everything that this little girl was saying until a guy in a tuxedo came. Dara has been sleeping for 3 hours now. He is not sure when will this girl will wake up. He looked at the paper on the table, he already read it and reviewed it so many times and really it is a WIN situation for him. What freaking him up is what she said about helping him with everything, with his issues? Really? Is there really a way out of these? How? Even him, he cannot think of anything.. Can they really get evidences to prove his innocence? He sighed and looked at the entwined hands of him and Dara.

The guy in a tuxedo said his name is Yoo Jaesuk, he is the Secretary of the Parks, Dara’s parents. He looked familiar, they might have encountered some time in some events or maybe in the Company. Kingdom has been one of their clients for years, though, he only met Dara’s father once in an event and when they signed the contract with them.

Mr. Yoo first apologizes as what Dara did to him, about kidnapping him, explained that due to her creative thinking, as he described, she wanted to try things that they cannot argue. He also discusses about some matters about their contract and assured me that everything Dara offered are true and that they are already in contact with our President. He said that as soon as he signed their ‘Personal Contract’, the discussion about their Company will start too. He just said he is still thinking if he will have some terms to add, but he will sign as soon as possible. He would like to talk to Dara first and clarify some things, though the contract is really an advantage to him.

Also, Mr. Yoo told me I can sleep with her in the bed, and asked not to do anything that will ruin their trust on me. He wanted to laugh. But when he saw how serious his gaze is, he just nod and thanked him.

One of the maids already got him some food and drinks. He ate with just his two hands. He laughed at what he did. Sitting on the chair and eating, He placed his feet at Dara’s body.

Thinking with a lot of things, maybe he needs to sleep too? Maybe she is right after all, just sleep and discuss tomorrow. He also needs some rest.

He removed his jacket, and with his shirt and pants on, which he is hesitant to take off, he gone to the bed.

He brought up their entwined hands and looked at Dara. Praying that tomorrow will be a good day for the both of them.

 

 

************** TT_TT ****************** 

Oh my.. poor internet connection! when i am finally updating..

i am a lazy person.. sorry for updating ssoooooo late 

#kjme1003