The Encounter

PRINCESS OF DARKNESS

Dara is not in herself that day.

 

She is at her limit..

 

She went to different places wearing her favorite gray hooded jacket around the city with her purple turtle shell like backpack and red snickers. Her eyes were surrounded by dark circles because of sleepless nights. She needed to find a shield no matter what. It has been 6 months now.. 6months she is yearning for her parents.. are they really gone now?? Why cant she see them?

 

They went to where the airplane crashed but their bodies were not found.. even their souls.

 

She cant see them..

 

 

"Stop poking at me!" She shouted not minding the questioning stare of people around her... This ghost kept on poking her shoulder.

 

"This is too far from home, Dara. JaeSuk Ajhussi must be worried." The ghost said worriedly

 

"Don't talk to me." She hissed.

 

"You know I cant do that. You are the only one I can talk to".

 

"Yeah right.."

 

Then the rain came.

 

"Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!" She shouted with his hands up in the sky.

 

"What should I do?! Why are you doing this to me?!" She continuedly shouted. Earning annoyed and scared stares from the people from the streets.

 

*she's there* she heard from a distance. She looked at where the voice is coming and seen two guys wearing black suits coming her way.

 

I need to run now!

 

She run to a dark corner. She is too tired now.. but she kept on running. She dont even know why she is running.. all she know is that no matter what she need to find that +someone+.

 

"Dara, you need to stop now!"

 

"I told you to shut up. I dont want to hear any of you.. I want to be normal now that Mom and Dad are gone!" She shouted to the girl running beside her. She can see other 'entities' following them. OH NO.. NOT NOW.

 

I REALLY NEED TO SLEEP!!

 

She turned left and to her surprise.. she bumped and flewed back. Aww! Oh.. wait!

 

"Are you okay?" The guy in a black hooded jacket and black mask asked.

 

"Oh my God.. sleep with me!" She jumped and hugged the hooded guy lovingly. 

 

"What did you say? Are you alright..miss?"

 

The girl hugged him more tightly..

 

"YAH!! MISS.. WHAT AR.. OH GOD WHAT HAPPEN?"

 

the girl just fainted.

 

No.. is she sleeping?

 

"Oh God.."