Sleep With Me

PRINCESS OF DARKNESS

"I hate you!"

 

That is the first sentence that Dara said when she open her eyes.

 

Her dear friend here possessed her body and ran back home when she finally found what she had been looking for? With just some hours of sleep!!! How lucky right?

 

"Can you let me explain?" Bom asked.

 

"Wow... if you just let me sleep for some more time!... I might listen..” She said accussingly. 

 

This is really unfair!

 

“Why did you ran away without knowing who the guy is? Can you still remember his place? We need to find him again!" She said while running to her closet and looking for her clothes when Bom blocked her way.

 

What explanation would she tell me?

"Dara, look. You seems out of your mind! You will be both in trouble if you have stayed there longer."

 

"I can pay his service! So what should be the problem?" Dara innocently asked.

 

Bom's eyebrows almost met when I asked her what should be the problem.

 

Well, what should be the problem, if you will pay him whatever amount he wants right???

 

Well, that is all that she can offer... MONEY. Who wouldn’t want Money eh?

 

"That guy.. do you really not know who that guy is?" She looked at me as if I am missing something important. Dara just looked at Bom, wondering what she is trying to tell her.

 

"That guy is famous! He is an idol and you should know him.. their group is rival with Super Junior. Hello?.. of Super Junior? LDH?"

 

Is she being sarcastic now?

 

"Just get on the point, will you? I don't even know his other members name. And this guy.. he is wearing a mask so I didn't see his face at all."

 

"He is from Bigbang and his name is Kwon Jiyong. He is known as GDragon" Bom said.

 

Pfft.. what’s his name? G Dragon? What's with his name? Can he spit fire?

 

"Isn't that a funny name? And you said he is famous? Really? With that name?"

 

She cant stop laughing at his name.. really? How.. funny.. She really can't understand where these names are coming.. like Super Junior's name.. Then there's Bigbang.. and the member is GDragon.. wow.. just wow.. I should create a new code name right?

 

"Laugh all you want, but isn't your penname a little too funny too? Princess of Darkness? Hello? Corny!" Bom said teasingly.

 

"But my readers think it is cool" She said proudly. Well, she is a famous novelist. Using her ability to see ghosts she was able to write stories based on real life circumstances but since not everyone can see ghosts it turned her stories mystery novels.

 

Though there are just few persons who knew who she. Her family, who supports her so much and not demanding her to do officeworks. Though she would help sometimes, when she doesn't have a deadline to beat or if she is having a writer's block.

 

Thinking about her parents made her sigh deeply again.

 

"His fans think he is cool too.. You should watch him, you might drool"  Bom said, cutting her thoughts.

 

"Waaaaiiit... are you a fan of this Dragon guy?!" She asked Bom suspiciously.

 

"I am a VIP!" She said proudly.

 

"What VIP?" What is she saying? VIP as in Very Important Person?

 

Bom pouted and said "You should really go out sometimes Dara. I wonder how can you write your novels without socializing. Not even watching television shows.."

 

"Yah! I know some shows on TV and I am socializing!" She defended.

 

"Yeah right! Gruesome shows and life documentaries? News? Then skipping entertainment news.. and Yes! You are a very socialized person.  Socializing with ghosts and their family members.. oh and your private tutors. Indeed, that is socializing .

 

"Yeah, right!" Dara responded irritably because she is right.

 

Dara stomped her feet while she walked towards Bom. She punch her and kicked her knowing that it is just useless. All she did was just hit the air while Bom is laughing at her

 

"Easy! You'll just exhaust yourself more" Bom said still laughing at her childish behavior while patting her head.

 

"Fine! Stop insulting me and just tell me where to find this Dragon!" She said while still panting while sticking out her tongue to Bom.

 

"Please open your mall's website" She commanded her. Dara looked at her, confused at what she is trying to say.

 

Is she kidding me or something? "Hurry" She additionally said.

"He is there??!"

 

"You'll see"

 

Dara immediately go to her study table opened her laptop and clicked on the bookmark she have for their mall's website.

 

**News: Kingdom,Inc Ended Their Contract With YG Entertainment.

 

There are rumors that one of the highest paying client of YG Ent - Kingdom Inc., also cut their ties to the said company because of Bigbang GDragon's allegedly Drug and Plagarism Scandal...

 

Her lips formed an O while reading the article, she looked at Bom adorably. This time she looked like a fairy-godmother that was sent to her from heaven, and granted her wish.

 

"Bommie-yah... Saranghae!!" She said loudly while forming hearts using both her thumb and ring finger.

 

"Ewww.." She said while sticking her tongue out to her. Bom smiled and asked her "Now, what's your plan?"

 

She smiled wickedly to Bom. "Scary" Bom said while reading Dara's facial expression.

 

----------------------------------

Jiyong's POV

 

"Where the hell did that girl go?" Jiyong is still thinking if he was just dreaming that time or was it all true?

 

He is sitting on his bed thinking about this girl who he had just met.. met huh? He doesn't even know what her name is..

 

He bumped with this girl who clinged to him very tight, that no matter what he'll do she won't drop. And for a sleeping girl to be that clingy huh? what an awesome skills she has.

 

Then they slept together..Yes, because he is stupid he let the girl sleep with him on his bed.

 

ON HIS BED! that not even his past girlfriends even dare to see.

And AT THE ING TIME..  Not even thinking that this might add to his scandals, and that is because HE IS STUPID.

 

Then after some hours of his stupidity and this girl clinging on him, he finally got away from this creepy little girl.

When he got to the bathroom.. he heard something fell.. and then she disappeared.

 

Just like that!

 

He has a lot of things to think of but that girl really is bothering his thoughts.

 

Was that really possible? Or was he just imagining things?

 

Wow, he has a lot of issues in life but here he is thinking if he already  lost it and gone crazy or going to be one sooner or later!

After the plagiarism case that was filed against him, there was this Drug scandal that happened to him in Japan and now almost all their clients are bidding their goodbyes to our company.

 

s, other artists and their President might not say it but obviously this is all his fault.

 

He was a trainee for 7 years and debuted 2 years ago..After those years of hardships with s, he finally got the fame and recognition he dreamed of being an artist and a composer.. and now for just 2 weeks, his life and career might be ending. . Worst is even the company was dragged down because of him. He is the number one artist of YG Ent afterall.

 

How did his life turned out this way? All his hard work is gone to waste now..

 

How can he defend himself with these issues? How can he tell everyone he was framed when the person who did these to him is already gone. Who left this world out of guilt. Who should have just told him his problems and he might have helped him.

 

How can he defend himself if he has no evidence to prove his innocence?

 

He went out again, with his hooded jacket and mask. He needs to see other things or he will be crazy alone in his house. He doesn't want to talk to anyone right now..  so he just wants to walk.. Wishing that the cool breeze can help him cool down.

 

He is about to turn to a corner when someone held him and put a handkerchief covering his nose and mouth.

 

He felt dizzy instantly and everything went blank.

 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.
 

.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*

 

He opened his eyes and he is on a very dark room.. the only light coming is from a small window on the upper part of the room. He is sitting in chair, tied tightly by a rope. His feet are both tied on the chair's feet.

 

It is really dark.

 

Was he kidnapped? Is this a joke? He was kidnapped when almost all of the citizen of his country think he is nothing but a piece of trash?

 

Or will he be tortured on live TV because of his sins?

 

He laughed sarcastically at these thoughts.. he might as well just die today. This might be the best for everyone.

 

This is not suicide right?

 

I should be thankful.

 

He is just wishing to die peacefully and if possible died and be found as a whole. That his family can still see him even if he his lifeless. Hoping to have his family and friends mourn even just for awhile and then moved on when he is gone.

 

"I never knew you also have ghosts with you" a soft voice spoke from somewhere. So soft that it sounds creepy.

 

Oh my god! Where is that voice coming from? He looked around but he can't see anything.

 

"Wh.. W-who are you?!" He said in a small voice. Was it just his imagination???

 

"Show yourself!" He shouted. This is really scary!

 

Then there's a wicked laugh of a woman spread in the room.

 

This is crazy!!! Better to be dead than to feel this sh!t.

 

Just kill me now! Oh my!

 

Then there's something that moved on the right corner of the room, it moved one step forward. He can't help but to push the chair backward.

 

"Ooow...Am I scaring a dragon now? Do you really want to see me?”

 

Is this his imagination???

 

She sounds familiar though.

 

When she moved forward to him he is already calm, knowing she is a live person.. but when she moved her face near his face and looked at her bloody red eyes, he felt scared again.. specially when she whispered.

 

"Sleep with me"

 

 

 


*******Happy Birthday Maknae Mavic! This is for you! ✌

 

*******I WILL UPDATE GIRL IN THE MIRROR SOON.. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

 

*******COMMENTS ARE REALLY APPRECIATED.. SUPER THANKS!!! 

 

*******IM UPDATING USING MY PHONE SO IM SORRY FOR A LOT ERRORS..😊

 

****HENGSHO! 👉👈