The Dream

Fated to Love You

    "Appa were back," I said as I opened the front door, while I was taking my keys off the door knob Kev hopped his way into the house. I followed after him closing the door and looked it behind me.

     "Appa are you here?"  There was no answer. I looked over at Kev who now was sitting on top of the couch with a white piece of paper in his mouth. I walked towards Kev and I took the piece of paper form him and I took a seat next to him.

     "Oh... Kev It's a note form Appa," I said as  I took the note in my hand and I unfolded it to reveal it's message to me.

     "Mikkie. thanks for the food it was delicious as always. I'm truly sorry sweetie for leaving this note out of the blue, But I had another call from the hospital... and well you know.... Work is work. But don't worry sweetie I will be back for dinner. Once again dear I'm really sorry. I will make it up to you. okay. love ya your Appa" 

I finished reading the note that dad had left behind and I looked  over at Kev who now was sleeping besides me . I looked at him and I began to his little fuzzy body.  At the touch of my hand he rolled over exposing his belly to me. My hand flung itself over my mouth as I began to suppress  my in coming giggles.

I began to his belly with my free hand. As I sat there with Kev I began thinking how lonely I would be if i didn't have Kev with me.

    "Oh mom how I miss you mom. Thank you for sending Kev to be with me. without him I would be really lonely. I mean I have dad, but appa is hardly ever with me do to his job. Kev is the only one that I have."

I looked over at Kev and I picked him up carefully as to not wake him up and I gave him a kiss as I whispered to him.

     " Thank you Kev for being here with me. I only wish that you and I will always be together forever. I gave him another kiss in the head, and like a a baby I cradle him in my arms. I laid my head in the arm rest of the sofa and I drifted to sleep.

     "Mikkie," I heard a angelic voice calling out for me. I looked around and I saw  no one.

     " Mikkie help me," I heard the angelic voice again.

     "Who are you? What do you want from me?" I asked

     "I'm your protector and I need your help," the voice said to me.

     "Mwo..."

     "I'm  your protector Mikkie. I  have been sent by your mother to look after your! But I need your help in order to do so."

    "My mother has? And how can I help you?" I asked the angelic voice.

   "That's correct, your mother has sent me. and I need you to find me Mikkie," The voice responded, and then a shadow appeared in front of me. The same shadow from my previous dream.

    "Yourrr," I managed to stutter "Your the one from my other dream." I said to him. Then the shadow took a step closer to me. Revealing his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

Let me tell you this. KYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAA~~~

 

I cant wait for the next chapter where Mikie and Kevin finally get to meat each other.

I can't stop spazzing over it.....

Well I Hope you guys have a nice weekend.

Until the next chapter.  Take care you guys.