Our Meeting Part I

Fated to Love You

 

***??? Guy  P.O.V***

I have been practicing four hours and I still wasn't able to get it right.

"Aish," I let our sigh of frustration as I slammed down onto the floor. I pick up my water battle that was near me and I began to drink. If only he was here, I bet he would have it down by now and he would be willing to teach me.

            “Aish,” another wave of frustration and sadness came over me. I noticed that I wasn’t going to be able to get  anything done in this state I was in. I decided to go for a walk to relive my stress that has been building up inside of me. I turned off the music and the light and I headed out of the practiced room.

            “Oh hyung where are you going?” one of my two friends that were coming out of the kitchen asked me as they saw me heading towards the door.

            “On a walk. I need to space out for a bit,” I told him as I was putting on my shoes.

            “ Oh. Okay just make sure to comeback before twelve. The guys and I are planning to go to the hospital to pay a visit to him today.”

            “Got it,” I responded. I opened the door and I headed out. As I walked out of the door I felt the cool breeze caress my face, and I remembered the times he and I would  skippractices from time to time and go on walks insted.

            “ It’s been  a long time since I have taken a walk to the park,” I thought to myself. As I was I was placing my black beanie on my head, and putting on my black sun glasses, and I headed towards his favorite park, as I arrived at the park I  somehow felt his presence.

            “Are you here my friend,” I found myself asking this question and a biter sweat smile formed on my lips. “We miss you. You now that right?” I found myself saying my thoughts out loud. I took a deep breath in and in seconds later I let it out. I headed my way towards his favorite part of the park. As I reached the pond I found a golden bunny sitting near the pond and looking at the golden reflection of the sun that the pond produced. Somehow the bunny gave out the impression that he was depressed. I walked towards him and I took a seat next to him.

            “Are you searching for something as well?” I asked the small bunny. The bunny looked at me with shocked eyes. At first he backed away and he just kept on looking at me. I took off my glasses and I stretched out a hand. Hoping he would come closer so I could pet him. The bunny stood their looking at me with disbelief in his eyes. But he eventually came to me after  some time. Once he was close to me I picked him up.

            “ Hi little fellow,” I said to him as I patted his head with my free hand. “Are you here to look for someone as well?” I asked him. And to my surprise the little bunny nodded his head.

            “Oh,” Was all that came out of me. I was surprised that the bunny had answered me. He began to wiggle in my hands. I placed him on the ground and he began to jump up and down.  I laid my stomach in the grass and I looked at  him as he was jumping up and down. Somehow he reminded me of someone. I began to pet his head and he stood  still and he tilted his head to the side.  This action shocked me, Kevin used to do this when I would ruffle his hair.

            “So Kevin is the one you remind me of little one,” I told him. And as I said this he strained his head and he once again began to jump up and down. Soon after he began to jump on top of me as I laid in the grass.

            “ Yah… Stop it will ya your tickling me,” I said to him and began tickling him. he rolled of me and onto the grass.

            “Hahaha…now you’re in for it,” I said to him while I was on top of him tickling him on his tummy. Then I realize that I was laughing for the first time since Kevin’s accident.  Then all of a sudden the bunny stopped.

            “What’s wrong?” I asked him. He looked at me then at some bushes and he hoped his way towards them. I looked at him as he vanished in to them and I decided to fallow him. I got up and I headed towards the bushes as well. And to my surprise I found the bunny I had been playing with, in the hands of a cute girl. She looked at me and I looked back at her. I felt my heart give out a little thump. I felt as if her innocent light chocolate brown eyes held me captivated. When she blinked my trance her eyes had putt on me was somehow broken. To break the awkwardness between us I spoke first.

            “Excuse me Miss is he yours?” I asked her while I pointed at the bunny in her arms.

            “De, he is mine,” she said to me with her cute voice. I felt heat creeping up into my face.

            “ I see. He’s really a playful fellow isn’t he?” I said to her while I was gesturing her if I could hold him.

            “De he is," she said while she gave  him to me.

            “ What’s his name?” I asked her.

            “His name is Kev,” she said shyly to me with a smile meant for Kev. The way she smiled was beautiful, and somehow this hurt me that her smile was meant for him and not for me.

            “Miss can you answer me one more thing?” I asked her.

            “De,” she said, while looking at Kev.

            “ What’s your name, if I may ask? And with this question she took her eyes off Kev and she looked at me and she said.

            “Mikkie. Kim Mikkie,”

***End of ??? Guy P.O.V.***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. I will like to thank you guys for the comments and support you have given me.

Hope you guys like the chapter.

Oh one more thing guys bundle up and take care of yourself in this cold weather.

I wish i had taken care of myself now I am out with a cold T^T.

well any ways until the next chapter take care.