lost in the park

Fated to Love You

  Hi guys sorry for the long wait. like i said before i lost my notebook that had my chapters for my stories T^T. so i came up with a whole different chapter since  i cant remember what i had written in my notebook.  hope you like it. ^_^!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               “When I woke up from my nightmare I found Kev on the floor rolling to get to his feet.  As I watched him I found myself smiling at him, he looked so silly yet so cute. I reached out for him and I picked him up. I kissed him in the head and I hugged him.

                “Good morning my funny honey bunny!” I said to him, while I placed my nose with his. Kev wiggled his nose as to respond to my greeting.

                 “Hey Kev let’s see if appa has come back ne!” I said to him and Kev gave me a little nod. I put him down on the ground and I walked out of my room. While Kev followed me from behind. As I was about to open my appa’s door.  Kev tripped over his big fluffy ears, falling down onto the ground making a big loud thump.

                “Shoo.” I said to Kev as I kneeled down to pick him up before he tripped over on anything ells. Once I had Kev in my arms I went back to my appa door I slowly opened the door and I peeked in side. My appa was in his bed sleeping . I looked down at Kev and gave him a quite shoo and then I closed my appa’s door. I went back to my room, I placed Kev on my bed besides me.

                  “Kev are you hungry?” I asked him. Kev gave me a little nod.

                  “ok lets go to the kitchen then and make something to eat ok,” Kev gave me a little nod and he jumped off my bed and he headed his way towards my door. He looked back at me waiting for me to get up and to open the door for him. As he saw that I wasn’t moving from my place he began to tap his foot impatiently.

I found myself smiling at his curtness then all of a sudden I remembered my mother how she used to do the same jester when I wouldn’t move or do things quickly. As I thought about her if felt my eyes get watery, soon after tears drops where falling from my eyes down to my cheeks.  Kev then stop taping his foot as he saw me crying. He stood there for some time just looking at me. then he hoped his way back to me and onto my lap. He gave me a little nudge as if asking me if I was okay.

                  “Gwenchana,” I said to him. while wiping my tears away with the back of my hand. Kev tilted his head a little bit and looked at me.

                “Really Kev I’m okay it’s just that I miss her,” I told him. Kev blinked and came closer to me asking me to pick him up. I did as he requested of me once he was close to my face he began to rubbed his head in against my cheek.

                 “Really Kev what would I do without you?” is said to him as I began to do the same thing to him as he was doing to me. Okay Kev lets go eat and after breakfast how does going to your favorite park with the pond sound to you?”I said to him. Kev gave me a big nod and he jumped out of my arms and began to jump up and down like crazy; it seemed that he really liked the idea of going to the park.

As I was making breakfast he was getting his tings ready. When I was putting food on the table I would see Kev dragging his collar and leash and placing them near my shoes that were placed in the front door.  Once he was finished getting his things ready he hoped his way to his food dish and waited for me to serve him his food. I walked my way to where he was and served him his food. Once I finished serving his food I went back to wrapping my appa’s food for once he wakes up and I left him a note telling him that Kev and I were going to the park.

                Once we were finished eating I cleaned up after Kev and myself. After finishing washing the dishes I ran to my room to change out of my Pj’s and into my street clothes. I was having a hard time choosing what to wear. As I was throwing clothes on my bed. I noticed that Kev was dragging a cute silver with white dress.“oh that’s cute Kev thanks ” I told him as I took the dress away from him. ok let’s see what should I wear underneath it. And once again I began to look for a blouse that went along with the dress. As I was looking for a blouse to go along with the dress sure enough Kev came to my rescue with a cute black and white strip blouse.

                “Thanks Kev,” I said to him once again I took the blouse away from him. as soon as I did this Kev turned around and covered his eyes with his ears, Why he does this always puzzled me. once I got changed I headed towards the door to put on my ankle boots,

 as soon as I finished putting my boots on I grabbed Kev’s collar and leash and I put his collar on and hooked the leash on to his collar. Then we headed our way to the park.

                On my way to the park I found myself thinking back to my dream. “who was that guy? And what did it want from me?” I found myself asking this this question to myself but with out any answer to them I soon gave up. I did not notice that I had arrived at the park and that I was sitting in a bench under a tree. I looked down to look at Kev, but I couldn’t see him. Kev was nowhere to be seen.

                “Kev?” I said in a worried voice soon my worry turned into panic.

                “where could Kev be,” I said to myself. “Okay Mikkie calm down Kev should be here somewhere, you know better than any one that he doesn’t like to be far away from you.”  I told myself trying to calm myself. I got up from the bench I was sitting on.

                “Think Mikkie where does he like to be when you and him come to this park?” I said to myself as I was thinking a little girl said. “Mommy next time we come again can we go to the pond please?”

                “Oh the pond!” I said out laud. I headed towards the pond and sure enough   Kev was there.  But he wasn’t alone, he was with a guy. The guy that Kev was with was handsome he looked like he was twenty years old. He was somewhat muscular good looking but his eyes looked cold. But as I saw him playing with Kev his cold eyes that I saw in the begging turned kind and loving. As I looked at him I felt a thump in my heart. I wonder who could he be?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Can you guys guess who the mastery guys is?.^.^

any ways thank you guys for all the comments and support that you guys have given me, and regarding to where Kevin's body is i think i will be reviling it in the next comming chapters. well until then take care.