Chapter 14

Fated to Love You

As Mikkie was a bit preoccupied with sorting out her thoughts and getting ready to go to the hospital, there was someone else that ironically was doing the same or was even worse off.

 

    "Hey Eli what's wrong? You been acting a bit weird ever since you came back from your walk. Did something happen?" Hoon asked a disoriented Eli. Eli just keep on fixing his hair unaware that his band mate was talking to him.

 

     "Hey Eli can you hear me?" Hoon asked now worried about him. Soohyun walked in to the bathroom where the two singers were fixing themselves. He halted as he caught sight of a very worried Hoon and disoriented Eli.

 

Soohyun exchanged glances with Hoon as they starred at each other and then at a zombie like Eli. Soohyun opened his mouth as he was about to speak, but he couldn't or more like he was too worried that he forgot how to form words. Seconded passed and he was able to compose himself and he spooked up.

 

     "Hoon what's wrong with him?" Soohyun asked Hoon as he pointed at Eli.

 

     "I don't know hyung. He has been like that ever since he came back, and it's freaking me out.

 

    "I see. Do you know where he went to before he came back in this state?" Soohyun asked the other singer.

 

    “No hyung, I don't know. Hey hyung do something about this will yah," Hoon said as he pointed at Eli. 

 

    "Just smack him across the head. That would bring Him out of it. I think?" Soohyun told Hoon. 

 

    "I think hyung should do that, after all you are the leader," Hoon said in a nervous tone. 

 

    "What's wrong with you? Don't tell me you’re scared of him.

 

    “And you’re not?” Hoon retorted back.

 

   “I’m not scared, like you said I’m the leader after all,” Soohyun said and took a step towards Eli. He raised his hand up high and delivering the blow to the back Eli’s head.

 

Both singers held their breath awaiting to see what Eli was going to do, but to their surprise. Instead of an outburst of anger Eli just whispered a name that neither Soohyun or Hoon recognized. Eli finished fixing himself up and left the room. Hoon spoke first.

            “What just happened hyung?”

 

            “Would you believe me if I said that I don't know?” Soohyun said in a very confused tone before whispering in a low voice the name Eli had said.

“Mikkie?”