the dark figure and my nightmare

Fated to Love You
As I saw, the dark figure coming closer to me after I had asked him what he wanted from me. I panicked and began to run not waiting to hear its respond.
  “Please, get away from me,” I begged the dark figure as I was running away from it. Then I heard a women’s voice calling out to me.
   “Mikkie,” I stopped in surprise in hearing my mother’s voice. I turned around looking for her. However, all that I could see was plain darkness.
  “Mikkie,” I hear my mother’s voice calling out to me once again.
  “Umma?” I said my voice was barely coming out as a whisper.
  “Where are you?” I managed to shout out. I couldn’t believe what my ears were hearing. I need to see her. I began looking for her.
  “Mikkie,” I heard my mother’s voice once more. But this time the voice sounded closer to where I as. I turned my head to the direction I thought her voice came from. When I couldn’t find her I turned in other direction; then my eyes caught the sight of a figured that looked like that of a women. And without a thought, I ran towards the figure.
  “Umma, is that really you?” I asked as I was running in to the figures arms. Once I was in the figures arms, the figure began to my hair the way my mother used to do when I was a child.
  “Umma I miss you,” I said to the dark figure that I believed was my mother. Then I began to cry. Tears began to fall down from my eyes in to my cheeks.  My sight was blurred out and my tears left me sightless. I didn’t care that I was crying; I didn’t care that I had vow in my mother’s funeral that I had to be strong even if it meant that it would  kill me inside. And I also didn’t care that this was all a dream. I knew that my mother was dead. I knew that was not her voice, but I still fallowed it anyways. All I cared was that I was in what seamed to be my mother’s arms. All I wanted was to believe that she was here with me; and I was in her arms that I was being held by her, how it used to be like in the past.  
  “Umma! Appa and I need you!” I said while I was wiping my tears off my eyes. Then I looked up to the dark figure believing I was going to see my mother’s face. I looked up but I couldn’t see past my tears.
   “Umma?” I said when the figure stopped my hair. This time my tears had somewhat dried up. And I looked closer and I saw that the dark figure was not my mother but the dark figure that was chasing me earlier. I froze not knowing what to do. I was trapped in the dark figures arms. Then the figure spooked to me but this time it spooked in a different voice.  
    “Mikkie. Mikkie,” the figure said and then it released me, but I was in so much shock that I just stood there.  Forget shocked I was horror struck that I couldn’t move. My mined screamed at me to move but my body wouldn’t listen to me. I panicked and it took all my might to stop my newfound tears from falling out.
   “What do you want from me?” I asked once again but this time I did not run away meanly because I couldn’t run, and I was also determined to figure out what it wanted from me. He came closer to me and then it held a hand to caress my face and after he my face, it finally spoke.
    “You!” It said.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I would like to thank you guys for waiting. Sorry it took so long. i was meaning to post the chapter sooner but i just couldn't. so the chapter has been finally posted and i hope you guys like it. Please subscribe and comment and tell me what you guys think, well until the next time take care you guys. ^.^!!!