Our Meeting Part III

Fated to Love You

  ***Kev/Kevin's P.O.V.***

 

“Oh by the way my name is Ellison...Kim Ellison, but my friends call me Eli.”  Eli said with what he believed to be his killer smirked as he introduce him self to my beloved Mikkie.

            “Oh we have the same last name.” Mikkie said to him trying to hid what seemed to be her blushing face  away from Eli.

            “May be that’s a sign that’s telling us that we're meant for each other,” Eli said with another smirk as he said that to Mikke. Mikkie  froze and i looked up at her, and to my surprise i saw that her cheeks were  completely red. She was trying not to blush even more than she was before,  but it was completely impossible. I turned to look at Eli with hate full eyes, oh how i envy him right now if only i had my human body.

            "Aish. .Mikkie is mine and only mine, wait what am i saying? Mikkie isn't a thing to be own, what am I saying it can't be that I have fallen in love with her, and now I am jealous of my friend for being able to talk to her in a casual manner. I need to get out of this body soon. I need to tell Mikkie that I love her and I want her to be with me forever." I looked back at Mikkie and I saw her take a deep breath and she spoke once again.

            “Umm… I doubt that’s a sign, it’s just that there are many people with that same sure name,” she said to him as she was trying to compose myself.

“By the way your name sounds American. Are you from the States? she asked him

          “Yeah, I am.” Eli said proudly.

          " And you? Are your from Seoul Korea?" Eli asked Mikkie.

          "Me?" Mikkie said caught off guard by Eli's question

          "Yeah you, who ells." Eli said in a teasing manner.

          "I'm from California," Mikkie answered Eli.

          "Mwo... you mean California as California from the states?" Eli asked surprised.

          "Dea..." was what Mikkie responded.

         "That means you understand English." Eli said with excitement in his voice.

  Once again Mikkie responded to Eli's question with another small small yes.

         "That's great that means we can speak English with each other. that is if you don't mind?" Eli said.

         "Aniyo. I don't mind," Mikkie said but i knew deep down it did mind her. I knew that speaking english was going to bring back painful memories of what she lost in that country. I looked at her with worried eyes as Mikkie took a seat on the grass. "Oh Mikkie how I wish I could take away all those painful memories. How I wish I could protect you, but what can I do in this form?" I felt miserable as laid in Mikkie's arms helpless unable to do anything.

          "So Mikkie-ah, how old are you?" Eli asked Mikkie in English. Now also taking a seat next to Mikkie.

         "I'm Sixteen, and you?" Mikkie asked Eli?

         "I'm twenty, I guess that makes me your OPPA!" Eli said in a cheerful tone.

         " No that doesn't make you her Oppa. I'm Mikkie's oppa and no one ells!" I wanted to scream out. I hated how Eli kept wanting to get close to my Mikkie. I couldn't take it any more, I hoped out of Mikkie's arms and I headed out of where we  were. I had to lead Mikkie away from Eli.

         "Kev..." I heard Mikkie call out for me. I ignored her and continued hoping away from them. knowing that Mikkie would follow after me.

         "Eli... I'm sorry but i have to go. It looks like Kev wants to go home." Mikkie apologized to Eli giving him a small bow.

          "It's okay It was nice talking to you." Eli said with a smile but I knew his eyes showed the disappointment that Mikkie was leaving him.

          "Yeah like wise," Mikkie said and she left before she had the chance to hear Elie's last woreds.

           "I hope to see you again Mikkie,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I just noticed that i had this chapter marked as hidden.

SORRY about that. will you guys forgive me.

once again sorry (*^_^*;) please leave a comment subscribe if you haven't.

Oh.... before I forget I have a new story that I'm curently working at its called

                     ****LOVE BITE OF A WOLF****

Staring Eli and you!!!!

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT, AND ALSO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!!!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/142696/love-bite-of-a-wolf-eli