Kev/Kevin Disappointment

Fated to Love You

***Kev’ P.O.V.***

Ever since Mikkie woke up from what seem to be a nightmare, she has been a little distracted. But it seemed it got worse after we ate.  Mikkie and I planned to go to the park after we finish eating. But she had trouble picking out what she was going to wear. She usually doesn’t have any trouble picking out clothes, but today, boy was she having a hard time. As she was throwing clothes onto her bed I decided to help her out. As I headed my way on to the pile of clothes that lay in her bed I was stopped by a silver dress that fell on me. I when I managed to get the dress of I looked at it and then back at Mikkie.

     “This dress will look good on her,” I thought to myself. I grabbed the dress with my mouth and I dragged the dress over to Mikkie.  Mikkie noticed me dragging the dress.

     “Oh that’s cute Kev thanks”Mikkie said as she took the dress from me. 

    “Okay let’s see what should I wear underneath it?” Mikkie said as she turned to face what seemed to be now an empty closet now looking for a blouse to go along with the dress. As she began throwing more clothes to the pile on her bed, I pulled a black and white blouse that she had previously had thrown onto her bed and I dragged it back to her.

     “Thanks Kev,” Mikkie said. As he took the blouse away from me I turned around and I covered my eyes with my ears. I bet that Mikkie is wondering why a bunny or to be more precise, me is doing this.  And why would I do this and to tell you the truth I am also wondering why I do this. Maybe my inner gentleman is telling me to do this but personally I don’t mind looking at her. I mean not to sound erted but she really is gorgeous well in my eyes she is.  Any ways once she finished dressing up we head our way to the door, once she finished putting on her boots she got my collar and put it on me and she leased me then we headed our way to the park I noticed that Mikkie wasn’t aware of her surroundings. Two times I had to stop her from walking a red light. I sewer this girl is going to kill me before I have a chance to get back to my human body. And the funny part is that I feel like I’m walking her to the park rather than her walking me. Once we got to the park safe and sound, I looked for a place where she could sit and avoid any more trouble. Once I spotted a nice bench with shade I pulled her over to it and she took a seat.

                “Okay now to businesses,” I said to myself. The reason why I like coming to this park is because when I was human I used to come here with my band members. We would sometimes skip practice and come here to relax. So I figure if I am able to see my band mates I can somehow figure out where my human body is. Once I managed to get out of my collar I headed my way to the pond. I figured since it will take a while for Mikkie to get out of her thoughts I should take the opportunity to see if I can spot any of my fellow band members. I hoped my way to the pond and as I got closer my heart raced with the idea that I might get to see them. As I got closer I began to feel anxious with the idea that they could be their but at the same time they wouldn’t be there. I got closer and once I reached the pond I felt my heart drop. No one was there. I hopped my way close to the pond and I took a sit to look at the glow of the sun in the pond. I took a deep breath and I let it out.

***End of Kev’s /Kevin's P.O.V***

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys sorry for the short update>.<

I promise you the next one will be longer^.^

Also i have a favor to ask you guys i have another story i want to post but I'm having trouble thinking up a name for it. will you guys help me?

well until the next time take care!!!