Kev’s rude awakening

Fated to Love You
“You, Mikkie I need you!” the dark figure said. I just stood there motionless as I saw the dark figure lifting his hand to caress me once again. As his hand reached for me it disappeared. My knees gave out and I fell on to the ground. 
    “It wants me, but why?” I thought to myself. As I was kneeling in the ground, all of a sudden I felt a pressure in my chest. I felt my chest had something heavy on top of me, that wouldn’t allow me to move. I felt pin down to the place I had fallen to. I panicked that I couldn’t move then out of nowhere I felt something caress my face just like how the figure had done so earlier. I was scared, did it come back for me. I was kneeling their defenseless wondering if it was going to take me with him this time. I closed my eyes and then I took a deep breath and I stood up and I opened my eyes. The next thing I knew was that I had heard a loud thump.  I closed my eyes and opened them again this time I was in my room lying in my bed. 
    “Oh thank god that was just only a dream,” I said as I pulled the covers off me. I looked around looking for Kev. But I couldn’t find him. I panicked then I heard a small squeal. I looked down in the floor and there he was.  
     “Oh, baby what are you doing there?” I said as I looked at him as he rolled to his feet and shook his head as if to clear his vision or the pain he had from falling into the ground.  I sat in my bed wondering how he got to the floor. Then I remembered the weight I felt earlier in my dream.  So it was Kev that was on top of me, maybe he sense that I had a nightmare and he wanted to wake me up. I smiled at him he looked so cute. I reached out to him and picked him up, and I kissed him in the head and I held him close to me.
***Kev’s POV***
Mikkie and I were in the living room playing, and then her father came down the stairs telling Mikkie that he was going to work. He asked her if she was okay staying home alone.
     “What kind of question is that? Of course she’s not okay staying alone all by herself, but she won’t tell you that,” I wanted to yell out to him, but I couldn’t because I am a damn bunny. If only I had my original body.
     “Yeah appa, I’ll be okay. Just go and besides I’m not alone I have Kev,” Mikkie said holding me up in the air while looking at me. Probably to show her dad that she did not mind staying home because she had me.
      “Oh Mikkie your acting brave again why cant you admit that you don't want him to leave you alone,” I looked at Mikkie with loving eyes and she looked at me, if only I had my real body I could protect her and always be there for her.

****Flash back***
   
“Kevin where are you, manger is going to kill you if he finds out that you left after the concert,” Eli hyung said.
    “Oh Hyung good timing! Tell the manger that I’m going to be late getting back home,” I asked Eli hyung over the phone.
     “Wae?” Eli asked on the other end of the phone.
    “Well hyung now that we are in the States I want to take the time to see my family. It has been a while that I haven’t seen them, you understand me don’t you?
    “Ne, ok I get it I will tell him but I don’t think he’s going to like it. Well Kevin drive safely ok.” Eli said to me.
    “Ne hyung, well see you soon,” I said and I hanged up the phone. As I was putting away my phone, I saw I care coming towards me at full speed.  I dropped my phone and with both of my hands I graved the while trying to doge the car that was coming towards me. But with no luck, we crashed with each other. The next thing I knew was that I saw a light and a middle age women telling me to go back that it was not my time and to also take care of her princess in her place.
    “What are you’re talking about,” I yelled back at the women who was just smiling and waving at me.
   “You’ll see she said.” And that was all I could remember after that when I came to my senses, I was stuck inside this bunny little body lying next to my original body. I couldn’t believe what was happening I bit my human body to see if I would get up, but nothing happened. Then I heard people talking and I hoped my way to them to show them where my human body was.
    “Oh this must be the bunny the women was talking about,” one of the officer said to the other one. The officer picked me up and the other one bend next to my human form shaking my body to see if I was unconscious or not. The next thing I knew was that my human body was being dragged into an ambulance, and I into a police care heading towards the police department. A couple of minutes passed when a girl and her father came to the front desk asking information about a woman involved in a car accident.  The officer told them that the women had passed away but left something behind for her daughter Mikkie. The officer handed me to the girl and told her
    “Miss you have one amazing bunny,” he said once he handed me to her.
    “How your bunny survived the accident we don’t really know. But apart from that, he also helped us locate another victim that was involved in the accident.  Thanks to your bunny we were able to find him in time to stabilize him.” he said looking at me with admiration. So I was ok that‘s good to know I thought to myself. I looked at the girl that was holding me with so much care. So you’re the princess that I have to take care of.
   
*** End of Kevin’s flash back***
   
 “Ok sweetie, but if you need anything just call me ok.” Mikkie’s father said breaking my thoughts about the past.
    “Okay. Take care appa; love ya,” Mikkie said and got up from the floor and she ran towards him with me in her my arms and she gave her father a kiss in the cheek.
   “Bye sweetie, don’t open the door ok and don’t go out. I know you have the tendency to go out at night to buy ice cream from the corner store when I’m not here.” He said to Mikkie with a stern face as he hugged her.
   “I won’t,” Mikkie said
   “Ok bye sweetie if I don’t leave now I will be late. Kev, take care of my princess ok,” Mikkie’s father said to me. I just gave him a little nod then her father patted my head and went out the door. Mikkie put me on the floor and then she locked the door and turned the living room lights off, and headed to her room with me fallowing behind her.
Once I reached her room, I saw her changed out of her clothes and into her PJs. If I could blush in this body I would have done so, I would have probably look like a tomato. All I could think of was to face a corner and cover my eyes with my big fluffy ears.
    “Oh Kev why are your way over there? Come here,” Mikkie said while patting the bed. Then I turned and hopped my way towards her bed and into her arms. She grabbed me and hugged me.
    “I can believe two years has passed since my mother has passed away.” she said to me while she buried her face into my fluffy body. Once her face was covered by my golden fur, she began to shed tears.  After a couple of minutes of crying, she tucked her and me in and we fell asleep.
   “Who are you?” Mikkie asked me. She can see me? I thought to myself. I began walking towards her
   “What do you want from me?” Mikkie shouted to me as she saw I was heading towards her.
   “No get away from me!” she shouted and began to run away from me.
Then Mikkie came to a sudden stop and stood still. Then she turned and came running towards me. I was confused wasn’t she just running away from me. She came running into my arms asking me if I was really her mother. I was confused but I couldn’t say no all I did was open my arms to her. Once she was in my arms, I her hair. Then she said to me believing I was her mother that she missed me. And that she and her dad need me and she began to cry. This I already knew.
    “Umma?” she said when I stopped her hair. She looked at me, this time she saw that I wasn’t her mother. I felt her freeze in my arms, and then I spoke to her. she was in so much shock that she just stood there. 
   “What do you want from me?” She asked me once again but this time she did not run away. I came closer to her and then I held a hand to caress her face; oh, how I yearned to do that for so long once I finished caressing her face I finally answered her question.
   “You!” I told her. “You, Mikkie I need you!” I said to her. She just stood there motionless.  I lifted my hand to caress her once again. But the next thing I knew I had fallen to the ground. Mikkie might have thrown me to the ground in her sleep. Wait was I in her dream? I hoped my way back to her and I saw that same face she had in my dream. No way can it be that I can communicate with her in her dreams. Then I can tell her that I am actually Kevin from UKiss and that I need to find a way back to my original form. So that I can protect her; but of course I wouldn’t tell her the last part. Its way to embarrassing to tell her that. I looked at her and I had the urge to caress her face. As I began to caress her she woke up, she stood up throwing me down into the ground

*** End of Kevin's POV*** 
 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well for some reason i was inspired to write today although it's more like a recap. Hahaha i would like to thank my spanish teacher for making my lecture so boring. well any ways comment please tell me what you guys think about the story. well till then take care ^.^