Chapter 7: Last Words

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I… uh… Need a favour.”

Ryeowook bit his bottom lip nervously. He came to ask for a favour but when he was greeted by a topless Donghae, he almost lost his train of thought. He was sure his cheeks were turning red now. Trying as hard as he could to look anywhere else other than Donghae’s firm muscles and y abs and his chest tattoo and his handsome face, Ryeowook cleared his throat finally opting to just look at his feet. God… He never knew how someone’s feet could also be y.

“What is it, beautiful?” Donghae questioned, “How’s our boy?”

“Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook continued when Donghae nodded. “Yeah, well, that was what I wanted to talk to you about.”

Donghae’s smile dropped as his usual cocky expression turned worried. “Is he coping alright?”

“He’s not. He just got a phone call from his noona. His omma and appa are not doing well. They’ve been unconscious for three days now.”

“Kyuhyun’s losing his mind.” Ryeowook continued, voice breaking as he mentioned Kyuhyun. Just the thought of how his best friend was dealing with the current events pained him. “He wants to drive back to Incheon but… I don’t think he’s in the state to drive and I don’t have a driving licence.”

“Can you help drive us to Incheon? Right now?”

Donghae opened his mouth to speak but Ryeowook cut him off. “You have to. You owe me.”

Donghae raised his brows, resting one hand on the door frame. “Owe you what exactly?”

“Well… You tricked me to get my number.”

Donghae chuckled and leaned close to Ryeowook. “Would you have given it to me if I asked you for it?”

“Maybe?” Ryeowook squeaked when Donghae leaned more closer to Ryeowook feeling his warm breath against his cold skin. He pushed him back, regretting when he felt Donghae’s bare solid chest against his fingers. “Will you… Will you help me?”

Donghae smirked folding his arms, “Well then since I’m going to say yes, I guess now you owe me right?”

“What do you want?”

“Go on a date with me.”

Ryeowook’s eyes widened. “What!?”

“You heard me, just one date.”

Ryeowook bit his lips, “I… I don’t know…”

“Clock’s ticking, beautiful.”

Ryeowook threw his hands in the air. “Alright, alright.”

“Great, ask me out then.” Donghae smiled innocently.

Ryeowook glared at Donghae, finding this whole deal suddenly annoying. If Donghae wasn’t so handsome, he would have already gave him a good smack on his face. “Would you… Would you go out with me?”

“On a date?” Donghae played along, grinning. “Hmm, I’ll think about it.”

Ryeowook sighed and shook his head, “You’re such an . Now can we please go?”

Donghae grabbed a shirt in his room and put it on before he closed the door behind him. He stopped Ryeowook when the latter turned around to head down to the car park.

“You know,” Donghae begun. “I was already going to say yes before you brought up the whole owing you bit. But since you’ve already asked me out,”

Donghae mischievously grinned, “Then I guess it’s a date.”

***

When the trio got to the hospital after a forty minutes’ drive – the journey was usually much longer but Donghae drove like a demon... Literally – Ahra, Kyuhyun’s sister met up with them and brought them up to Kyuhyun’s mother and father. Kyuhyun went in first with his sister while Ryeowook and Donghae waited for him outside. The boy needed some time alone with his family right now, Ryeowook knew that. Having Ahra around would help calm Kyuhyun, even if it was just by the slightest bit.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter