Chapter 4: Bad Boy

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“God! What a , I swear to god she’s the worst professors out of the-”

Ryeowook halted to a stop at the unfamiliar figure sitting on Kyuhyun’s bed. He swore to god he was in his own dorm but… Why was there someone else? Who was this person? The guy smiled charmingly, lips tugged into a smirk as he eyed Ryeowook from top to bottom. After a minute of awkward silence just staring at one another, Kyuhyun emerged from their shared bathroom.

“Hey beautiful, I didn’t hear you come in.” Kyuhyun greeted.

Ryeowook finally snapped out of the awkward silence as he slung his bag from his shoulders to the floor. “Umm… Yeah. You didn’t tell me you had company.”

“Oh yeah,” Kyuhyun smiled eyeing Ryeowook suspiciously, “This is Lee Donghae, I told you didn’t I that I got assigned to a new partner for my assignment.”

Ryeowook found it weird that Kyuhyun was talking weirdly making weird hand gestures. Until it hit him. Oh god! It was this guy! Kyuhyun’s new assigned partner for their upcoming assignment.

Lee Donghae was a total bad boy. He was handsome, incredibly so if Ryeowook must add. He had the face of a prince, the body of a top-model. He was blonde and had a tattoo on the right side of his neck peeking out from his shirt and leather jacket. Ryeowook couldn’t see what it was but even if he could, Ryeowook didn’t think his mind could process what it was because Donghae was staring at him so intensely with that handsome face.

“Beautiful huh?” Donghae grinned, “He surely is.”

Ryeowook felt all his blood rushing to his cheeks and quickly sat down on his bed, feeling his knees growing weak all of a sudden. “It’s… It’s just a nickname.”

“Well, it fits you perfectly.”

Not understanding why Donghae was hitting on his best friend and why Ryeowook was actually looking so flustered, Kyuhyun decided it was time for him to leave. Ryeowook was out of Donghae’s league. He would be fine if it was anyone else hitting on Ryeowook but Donghae was danger. Hell the guy lighted a cigarette in front of a professor’s face and told him to go to hell when he asked for his report which was supposed to be submitted in two weeks ago. He would hurt Ryeowook, Kyuhyun was sure of it.

“So Donghae, we’re done for today.” Kyuhyun quickly told him. “I’ll look over your parts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter