Chapter 5: Kiss & Tell

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh come on, would the both of you just live a little?”

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook exchanged glances, both unsure. Donghae ran a hand through his messy blonde hair as he gestured for them to just follow after him. Ryeowook tilted his head at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun shrugged.

Donghae led the two of them down the staircase of their dorm building and through the empty park to the entrance of the main building of their school. The hallways were deserted since it was three in the morning. Kyuhyun was curious where Donghae was taking them and if the man could actually be trusted. They were still working on the assignment together – hell, they would be working on it for the next two months – and after spending time with Donghae, Kyuhyun decided that the latter wasn’t as bad as he thought he would be. Yes, he was a total lazy freak and he had his bad moments but Kyuhyun knew how to handle him. He just had to be straightforward with Donghae. Donghae appreciated people who were straightforward and strangely, the both of them clicked well. It was weird to say this but maybe, just maybe, they found a friend in each other.

The only downside was that Kyuhyun had no clue if Donghae liked Ryeowook and vice versa. He knew that Ryeowook was attracted to the man’s looks from the first time they met and he could tell that Donghae felt the same. Kyuhyun suggested to Donghae that to do their work at his dorm but it was a disaster. Donghae’s roommate was just as hopeless as Donghae and their room was literally a dumpster. It didn’t work out so Kyuhyun planned for Donghae to come over his dorm whenever Ryeowook had classes but that still didn’t stop Donghae and Ryeowook from crossing each other’s paths.

In the end, Kyuhyun opted to telling the truth to Ryeowook and Donghae. He told Ryeowook that he wasn’t sure if Donghae would be a good match for him and he told Donghae that Ryeowook was his best friend and that he really rather not see him getting hurt. Ryeowook nodded in understanding, telling Kyuhyun that he barely knew Donghae and that he only found him handsome. There was nothing else going on. Donghae too said the same thing and it was enough for Kyuhyun to finally be able to breathe normally again around them.

Kyuhyun and Donghae were working on their assignment in Kyuhyun’s dorm one Friday night while Ryeowook was watching some vide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter