A Boring Sunday Morning

Drabbles In My Mind

It’s been a very very very lazy Sunday here in Seoul SK. Even the weather decides to be lazy with the sun refused to shine brightly and let the clouds covering it rays up. While the clouds couldn’t make up its mind on letting the rain falls or not.

 

On the other hand, there’s wind that likes to fool around, teasing everyone in the city with its sometime hard and sometime slow cold breeze.

 

And we could also feel the laziness here inside the apartment, where a secretive couple for years, Amber Liu and Krystal Jung, busy cramping themselves on the living room two seated couch, while watching whatever being offered by the TV channels.

 

“I’m bored” said Krystal, who lay down right on top of Amber, pressing her left cheek on her girlfriend upper chest near the crook of Amber’s neck, absentmindedly and expressionlessly.

 

Amber merely responded with a simple hum, while her eyes still focusing on TV.

 

Unsatisfied with Amber’s responds, Krystal gave herself a pull and looked at Amber, still with her expressionless face.

 

Realized that she’s being stared at, Amber looked back at Krystal to ask “What?”

 

Krystal sighed and laid down, back to her previous position and whined “I’m bored”

 

Amber brushed Krystal hair with her right hand and asked “Do you want to do something? Or going somewhere?”

 

What I want to do? Where I want to go? what runs through Krystal mind when Amber asked and now she’s seriously contemplating Do I really want to do something? Do I really need to go somewhere?

 

“Krys?”

 

“No, let’s just stay in and keep brushing my hair” Krystal finally decide, a decision that somehow made her feel embarrassed, because its just not cool to admit that Krystal Jung loves to be like this, clingy to her girlfriend and likes what her girlfriend doing to her now.

 

Its just not cool to really show what she actually feels. A little bit weird she knows, but its just not cool, she’s usually the one who receive such clingy treatment, and then coolly dodged it off. And when she’s the one who’s being clingy and mushy? Its just not cool.

 

So what Krystal do next?

 

“Uhfff!” yes, she slightly jabbed Amber’s side

 

“Who told you to stop brushing my hair?!” she complained while keeping her position still, making sure Amber wouldn’t notice her very red shy face, covered by few strands of her hair.

 

While Amber, she grimaced at first, not that the jab hurt her badly, but then she smiled widely when she noticed how red Krystal’s face, so she gently brushed her strands away, give Krystal a soft peck right on top of her head and slowly said, almost a whisper of “I love you..”

 

How Krystal reacts? She gave Amber a quick peck on her neck because no Krystal Jung wouldn't show how melted she got, not even to the one who made her feel that way, her own girlfriend, she must maintain her image no matter what "Now shush, i'm taking a nap" Krystal said, as she closed her eyes with a shy smile plastered on her red, but still beautiful face, not noticing on how happy she made her girlfriend feels with her signature Krystal Jung cuteness.

 

And that’s how they spent their Sunday, together, feeling contended on having each other close, secretly.. Of course

 

 

(*peek* is it a fail one? it is isnt't it? its just a short one and its a big fail? *flip myself* oh well.. KryBer be sailing! at least in my delulu mind .__. )