Crosswords

Drabbles In My Mind

It was yet another lazy Sunday morning here in Seoul, South Korea. The weather though, seems much better than last week with brighter sun, clear bright skies and colorful sceneries coming from the new blossoming flowers also fresh greenish grass that grows all around the corner of the city. Its really a sight to behold after you get through months of chilled to the bone kinds of winter. Because its time for spring.

The winds no longer teasing, it rather calm and confident with its steady warm fresh breeze, and as the result, everyone seems to enjoy their morning today that some of them not even hesitant to wake up earlier, to start whatever plans they have for the weekends with full of joyful and fresh spirits.

Well except maybe for these two, because clearly, one of them, doesn’t feel like she’s having a joyful morning to start with, while the other are too busy to notice a different vibe coming from the girl who sit next to her because Amber is busy, working on her new found hobby, filling the crosswords puzzle.

Amber has her brows wrinkles. Her eyes tightly closed, as if she was trying to, either sending message through brain waves, trying to move objects using a so called mind power, predict the future or simply trying to remember something.

While Krystal, who sat on the other end of their two seated couch, has the same wrinkled brows for a particularly different reasons. And also she’s obviously not closing her eyes, she glared. At their innocent TV, to the point that maybe she could make their TV to shut down by its own without they have to press the off button.

“Hey Krys,  help me out, ten letters vertical, a relationship stage before marriage but more than mere dating?” asked Amber without taking her eyes off the puzzle.

“Engagement” Krystal said deadpanned

“Five letters horizontal, a name you called someone you’re engaged with?”

“Fiance?” Krystal starts to feel both annoyed and curious on why would they questions goes on and on around that topic

“Three letters horizontal, started with Y, the question, would you be my fiance?”

Krystal was about to questioned Amber on how odd the crosswords questions are when she saw an opened small box with a simple but elegant ring inside, putted right above the crosswords puzzles book, and she started to chortled “Lame Amber, lame..” then stand to walk to their apartment kitchen

“What’s the answer?!” demand Amber, tailing Krystal still with the ring box above the crosswords puzzle book she put flat on both of her palms as if it’s the most precious and vulnerable thing of all.

“Do I have any other choice?” Krystal playfully said as she took a mineral bottle right from the fridge

“Nope” Amber said putting the crosswords puzzle book on the kitchen counter before she hopped on next to it and sat there letting her legs dangled on the edge of it.

“Well, let see” Krystal tapped her chin as if she was trying to think of the good answer for the situation they’re facing “Three words, started with Y? Oh I don’t know Amber..” as she put the bottle down to the sink and faced Amber with a huff.

“Soojung-ah!” whined Amber

“Are you sure its not ten words?” Krystal asked

“What? Why would you need that much?” Amber obviously not ready to answer that, so she left being confused when Krystal slowly walked towards her and stands in between her legs.

Putting both of her arm loosely hanging on Amber’s neck Krystal ends Amber’s confusion with “Because my answer would be, yes stupid, its Y.E.S space S.T.U.P.I.D” and earns a goofy grin from Amber

“And I have already answered that years ago, and clearly we were already passed that stage?” asked Krystal seductively, letting the tip of her fingers, with one of it has their wedding ring on, slowly touches Amber’s neck to her uncovered arms, thanks for the sleeveless shirt she’s wearing, making the latter skin starts forming goosebumps all around.

“So its safe to say that we can jump to the wedding night phase right?” asked Amber circling her own arms around Krystal’s slim waist, pulling her closer to Amber’s body.

“Baby..” whispered Krystal slowly..

“Yes wifey?” Amber whispered back..

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA,its funny that i didn't mean it to write this way but it ended like this,oh well..from my stressful random mind,a short drabble for all..As for the continuation i'll let you all decide in all of your own mind,BYE PEOPLEY!