As Long As She's With Me 2/3

Drabbles In My Mind

Man what the hell happen in this town today? Why does the road have to be this crowded?! I try to call her again, and still, voicemail, I don’t want voicemail, I want my soojung! Damn you traffic jam! Wait, what am I thinking? I’m riding a bicycle, I could easily swiftly around this crowded road.

“Tsk tsk tsk, what happen to your mind Amber?” I couldn’t help but smile, what can I do, when she is the one I’m thinking about right now? And at last, after more than 30 minutes ride, I reach the building where Krystal supposed to be for her drama shoot, but how could I find her?

“Amber?” dear GOD, I LOVE YOU! YOU ROCK! And I’m rollin’..

“Manager unnie!”

“What are you doing here?” definitely oblivious about why am I standing here in front of her, because obviously I have no schedule today, and I could only smile, and by looking at me smiling like an idiot, I think she knows why am I here “Missing someone? Aigoo, young love tsk tsk tsk, go to studio 3 on 3rd floor, to your right from the elevator, if she’s not there, go to the makeup room on the same floor, left side from the elevator” and I couldn’t say more than a big thanks to her.

Okay, so here I am, studio 3, 3rd floor. Hem, no one I’m familiar with. Obviously my baby is not here and I was about to walk out  the studio  “Hey, did you guys saw that girl from the idol group?” what’s that?

“The girl from f(x)?” okay, what do we have here?

“Krystal Jung Soojung!” Why are this three annoying man talking about my girl?

“Yeah! Her! Man, she is so beautiful..” sighing and what’s up with that daydreaming look on that annoying guy number 1 face?!

“Beautiful?! You’re underestimating her” I am annoyed with these guys talking about my girl, but I do agree with that annoying guy number 2, that annoying guy number 1 underestimating my baby’s beauty! “She is a drop dead gorgeous!” you got that right annoying guy number 2!

“Do you think we got a chance?” Chance? Wait! What chance? What chance does this annoying guy number 3 talking about?!

“Who knows man, she did said she doesn’t like a popular guy, so maybe average guy like us could fill the position to be the owner of her heart” What??? Are they kidding me?! That is because she is not into you guys! She’s with me! She is my girlfriend! And I was about to knock some sense on them, when I heard a voice calling me. That voice, the one I’m longing to hear.

“Amber?” and there she is, my baby, my princess. And there goes my anger. I don’t care about those three annoying guy anymore, this is all what I care about.

“What are you doing here?” Oh snap, she’s still mad at me, seriously girl..

“Well, you told me to come here, didn’t you?” No kiss? No hug? Not even a smile? *sigh* she is mad, I could see it by that cold stare of her, and the way she crossed her arm “So have you eat your lunch yet?”

“Oh Krystal-ssi” what The? Three annoying guy..

“Oh PD-nim” she smile??? My baby smile to them and not to me?

“Are you ready for another shoot? We’re having an hour and a half break time, you should not pushed yourself too much there Krystal-sii”

“Have you eat lunch yet Krystal-sii? Would you like me to buy you something?”

“Or perhaps a soda?”

“Thank you, but no thanks” still with a smile.. a smile that supposed to be for me.. Is she really that mad?

“Oh, who is this? Who are you?” now you annoying guys notice me? And why do you guys looking at me like that? “SECURITY!!!” WHAT?!