Nothing..

Drabbles In My Mind

First of all, got to say I am terribly sorry that I couldn’t really do a fast update because of my work loads and lack of inspiration lately *cough*kryberdeprived*cough*. Secondly, I am truly sorry if this one shot isn’t really satisfying, because of the theme and the way I wrote it, not to mention the grammar using, for that, I apologized *deep bow* and, lastly, please enjoy..

PS: This story is inspired by a song from one of my favorite band, The Script

-------------------------------------------------------

Am I better off dead?
Am I better off a quitter?
They say I'm better off now
Than I ever was with her
As they take me to my local down the street
I'm smiling but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet

Another night. Another club. And another bottle of alcohol…

Would you happy to see me like this?

I’m enjoying my life now, can’t you see it?

Even my friends said I’m far more better then when I was with you

I’m having a good time now Krys

Can you feel it?

Are you happy now?

I’m doing this because of you

Thanks to you

I still remember what happen that day..

“What?” I remember I just can’t believe my ears“Is this some kind of a joke?”

“No it is not, I’m breaking up with you” I can’t believe you can say that words with so cold tone and expressionless face. Am I really not that worth it for you?

“What?”

“For the love of god amber! which part of ‘I want to break up with you’ that you don’t understand?” Can’t you see me falling apart krys?

“Well well, what do we have here, the almighty amber, looks very vulnerable and sad, tsk tsk tsk, still can’t accept the fact that you got dumped by the little princess soojungie herself?”

“Get lost minho” The last thing I need is this bastard trying to get on my nerve

“Oooh, scary.. You look like a lost puppy, how does it feel to be dumped?” Smirking like an idiot, flaming charisma my “By the way, I heard that your girlfriend, I mean, EX, sorry, my bad, is now dating, junsu, right after she left you?” Seriously, what the is this trying to say? “ Because I do remember I saw them, kissing on his car, right when you were busy weeping and questioning about what have you done to experience such a heartbreaking moment, being dumped by your beloved girlfriend”

“LEAVE minho, or I swear, I’m going to make you regret to ever been born” And key, my best friend, as usual, come to save the day..

“I’ll see you around amber” And I give him a nice middle finger on the air, not caring about his reaction, I have a lot of things on my mind and worrying about his reaction, is none in my list.

“Don’t listen to him M”

“I’m fine Key, you don’t need to do that” I was about to drink another shot of my drink when key stops me

“You drink too much M”

“Isn’t that why we are here Onew?” And he knows I’m right

I drink a lot Krys, a lot, wishing that after I replace my sanity with this bottle of bitter and burning throat liquor, I will never ever again, remember the way you smile..

The way you talk

The way you love..

But who am I trying to lie?

Key will always try to stop me, but he know better that it’ll be a waste of time

Krystal, meet my new best friend.


They say a few drinks will help me to forget her
But after one too many I know that I'll never
Only they can see where this is gonna end
But they all think I'm crazy but to me it's perfect sense


Key POV

“I want to see her Key, I want to hear her voice, I want to hug her, please Key, take me to her” oh man here we go again

“M, you got to be calm down, we are in the middle of a neighborhood here, you’ve got to lower your voice down for a little bit”

“I DON’T GIVE A ! I WANT TO SEE HER NOW!!! I LOVE HER, I LOVE YOU KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG!!! I love you so much, but WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME KRYSTAL?!!” *facepalm*

“Okay, we really need to shut him up, or we will have a very big problem because of this”

“Can’t you ing see what I’m ing trying to do now?!” Very helping Onew, very helping!

“Well its surely not stopping him from screaming Krystal’s name, Key” I’m going to kick this kid !

“I’m going to her place!” Damn it! This is really going to be happen again

“Oh ..” Thanks Onew, I was about to say that

“I know! I’m going to her place now! I’ll talk to her!” And there he goes.. Again

“M, she doesn’t want to see you anymore!” Why can’t you accept the god damn fact bro *sigh*

“BULL! I’ll beg for her to talk with me, she will talk!” Oh his running away!

“Should we call the police now?”

“JINKI! GET YOUR HERE AND HELP ME CHASING AMBER GOD DAMN IT!”


And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over town
I'm swearing if I go there now
I can change her mind turn it all around

 

Amber POV

“KRYSTAL!!! IM HERE!!! PLEASE COME OUT FOR A MINUTE! WE NEED TO TALK!!!” I beg you princess..

“I LOVE YOU!!! I CANT ACCEPT YOUR REASON FOR BREAKING UP WITH ME!!” We were not supposed to broke up

“WHAT DID I DO?? I’LL FIX IT! I’LL FIX EVERYTHING!! I PROMISE! JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE US ANOTHER CHANCE”

“We are wasting our time M, she won’t listen..”

“SHE WILL KEY! KRYSTAL!!!”

“This isn’t going anywhere Key”

“GOD DAMN IT I KNOW IT JINKI!”

“Hey! What’s up with calling my real name kibum?!”

“You want to fight with me?!”

“You started it!”

“PHONE! Give me phone, maybe she’s sleeping! You guys know how sleepy head she is right? Give me you guys phone! I’m going to call her and beg her to talk with me”

“M, I don’t think its..”

“JUST GIVE ME THE PHONE JINKI!”

“Why does everyone calling me with my real name?! I feel like having a hang out time with my grandma!”

“JUST GIVE HIM THE GOD DAMN PHONE, ONEW!”


And I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words
If she'll listen this time even though they're slurred
So I'll dial her number and confess to her
I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing

 

Key POV

“Pick the phone baby, please pick the phone, hello? Hello krystal? Baby? It’s me, baby I love you, I really really love you baby, please give me a second chance, give us a second chance, I know we can make it, I promise I’ll do anything for you baby, just please give me a second chance, I love you.. I love you so much Krystal, please open the gate, let me in and we’ll talk it over okay? Baby? Hello? Krystal? Say something babe.. why don’t you say something? Is this thing is broken?” *sigh* Amber, what are we going to do with you..

“Yah! Don’t bang it on the fences, it’s okay, my phone is okay!” Thank goodness it wasn’t mine..

Poor Onew, I can’t help but to feel sorry for him.. “I’m going to climb in” 

Huh? What? Climb? OH ! “wait M, what? NO! hell no!” NOT AGAIN!

“I;m going in, you know her Key, she wants to see effort, I’ll show her my effort to get back to her”

“Effort my ! By climbing her gates?! M!” Off he go..

“It was okay, now my phone is really broken, great!”

“Screw that phone jinki! We need to climb this gates too!” ! Next time I’m taking him to my uncle farm and let him drunk with tons of fresh cow milk!

“What gates? Krystal house gates?! Are you guys out of your mind?!” Ah whatever you say Jinki! my favorite jeans stuck on this fences!

And I can hear Amber screaming “I’m coming baby! I’m coming, you’ll see my effort for you Krys, for us!” Great, just great!

“I’m not doing it again! We are so going to spend the night in jail AGAIN KEY!”

! “YOU better climb in too, or I swear I’m going to put these fences up through your !”

“Fine.. No need to threatening me, I’m just saying what is it in my mind” This guy really..

“KRYSTAL!!!” Ah screw him!

“M!!”

 

No one POV


So I stumble there, along the railings and the fences
I know with her face to face, that she'll come to her senses
Every drunk step I take leads me to her door
If she sees how much I'm hurting, she'll take me back for sure


“KRYSTAL!!! OPEN THE DOOR! I’M HERE! BABY, PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! WE NEED TO TALK, WE CAN TALK THIS OVER, BABY, PLEASE.. I beg you.. Please”

“Baby, why won’t you open the door? Why won’t you answer my call? Why won’t you stay by my side? Why are you leaving me?”


She said nothing
Oh, I wanted words but all I heard was nothing
Oh, I got nothing
I got nothing
Oh, I wanted words but all I heard was nothing

 

Onew POV

“M, we need to go before some people thought we are trying to rob this house or something” Key is trying to knock a sense in Amber’s head *sigh* because the last time we are here.. Hello jail..

“NO! she’s here! I know it!” Okay that’s it!

“Krystal is not living anymore M, accept that fact”

“Onew!”

“WHAT THE ARE YOU SAYING?! SHE LIVES HERE! I USED TO PICK HER UP HERE AND SEND HER BACK AFTER WE GO ON A DATE!” Tsk! Screw this!

 

Amber POV

“Years ago, face it M! You guys already broke up!” No we are not! “And she date Junsu” Shut up Onew.. “And she didn’t give a about you” I said shut up.. “And then she got into an accident with that guy and died!” No!

“Onew enough!”

“It’s been a year M, get over it! We are sick to see you like this!”

“SHUT UP!!!!” one hard punch from me almost landed on Onew’s face, he’s lucky Key is here to stop me or I swear he won’t walk away from here alive!

“PUNCHING ME WON’T CHANGE THE FACT THAT SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU BECAUSE OF ANOTHER GUY AND DIE AFTER IT!!” What?

“ONEW ENOUGH! M calm down!” What the..

“We went to her funeral M.. We saw her lying there.. And you know she died on an accident with that guy.. They are in love.. Krystal is in love with someone else, and now she’s dead.. You got to stop screwing your life like this” ….

“Tell me he’s lying Key, come on man, tell me he’s hallucinating!” He must be!

“He’s not and he’s right M..”

Ohh, sometimes love's intoxicating
Ohh, you're coming down your hands are shaking
When you realize there's no one waiting

 

And the whole scene on that day repeating on my mind. I saw you lying motionless in that dark brown coffin. You look like you are sleeping. You always look beautiful Krys.. Always.. And I always love to watch you sleeping, to see you breathing.. but that day, you are not. You are leaving me, forever. It’s like a dream, and until now, I always thought it was a dream. From the day you broke up with me, it’s a dream. But it’s not, because here I am, again, in front of your tombstone.

“Hi princess.. it’s been awhile.. I forgot you are already lying here and rest forever in peace..” so cold.. “Why Krys? Why did you leave me like this? I love you.. what did I do to make you fall out of love with me? Is he any better? .. I’m going crazy Krys.. can’t you see how hurt I am now? Are you happy? Of course you are.. you are with someone you love up there.. and leave me here all alone..” I can’t hold it any longer.. “you took my heart away and not even mind to give it back to me.. how am I supposed to move on Krys? Can I have my heart back? I just want my heart back.. please give my heart back..” and again I can only cry everything out..

She said nothing
Oh, I wanted words but all I heard was nothing
Oh, I got nothing
I got nothing
I wanted words but all I heard was nothing
Ohh I got nothing
I got nothing

No One POV

Not far from there, Key and Onew, like any other night when this similar event happens, looking at Amber who’s lying on the grass right next to Krystal’s tombstone

“Aaand we are staying in a graveyard again tonight..” said Key

“Should we start to make bonfire here Key? It’s getting chilly now” and that would definitely Onew

-_-

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah.. Kind of weird isn’t it? *facepalm*