As Long As She's With Me 1/3

Drabbles In My Mind

1 red painted sheep.. 2 orange painted sheep.. 3 yellow painted sheep.. 4 green painted sheep.. 5 blue painted sheep.. 6  “Yah this is boring!!!” yep it is *sigh* hi there everyone, it’s me, amber, you know, f(x) rapper, the one that always been mistaken as a boy? Yep that’s me. And why am I yelling in my room, and currently ruffling my, hey guys what do you think about my new color hair? It called flaxen, I don’t know what the hell is flaxen, but it looks quite good right?.. No?.. Aaanyway, where were we? Oh yeah, why am I yelling and currently ruffling my short flaxen colored hair, sounds cool right? No?

Back to our story, so as I was saying, why.. Why none of you guys say it’s cool? ‘yes its cool A’ that’s all I’m asking, why is it so hard for you guys to compliment me? *sigh* even my baby didn’t say it.. Tsk! Fine! Back to our story.

As I said, why am I yelling in my own room and currently ruffling my hair like a maniac and messed up my bed like an angry nuclear radiated iguana slash Godzilla? It’s because I am bored. Yes, me, Amber Josephine Liu is bored.

Why? It’s because everyone around me is busy, that’s why. Everyone, but me. Last week was our end of album promotion time, and now it’s time for us to be focused on our individual schedule. “Our” means, the other girls, not me. Umma got WGM and possibly a new drama shoot to do, our moon got her musical theater practice, my little dongsaeng got her own MC-ing, modeling, and CF-ing to do, and my baby got her own sitcom shoot, and I miss her a lot, while me? I’m just here, at my house, alone.

There’s Bap with me, but he didn’t look bored, Luna said he could keep me company, seriously?! Bap could only sleep, and now he’s sleeping again, peacefully, in a rice bowl.. I wonder how does it feel to be Bap, minus the sleeping in a rice bowl part *sigh*

It’s not like I don’t try to contact everyone I know, asking them to go hang out or something. But as I said earlier, everyone is busy. Key, Nicole, Brian, Danny, Hyuna.. Speaking about Hyuna, did you guys hear her new single? And watch the MV? *gulp* it’s so.. Oh wait something is vibrating.. My phone! Where’s my phone? There you are, under the pillow, I wonder who..

Incoming call : My baby

Amber!

“Yes baby?”

Where are you? Why didn’t you reply my text? Are you with someone else?” jealous much? I can’t help but to grin widely, she’s so sweet.

“No, of course not baby, I’m at my house, and I didn’t know you text me, my phone is hiding under the pillow” yeah I know, not so good at all joke, but hey, at least I tried!

You’re not lying to me, are you Amber Josephine Liu?”

“What do you mean? Of course I’m not”

What are you thinking? Before I called you?” Hyuna’s new single and MV.. Oh My God! Who am I dating? A mind reader?!

“N..Nothing, seriously nothing” white lie, white lie, you don’t want to face little ice princess wrath.

Are you sure?”

And suddenly an idea popped in my mind “Okay, I admit it, I do think of someone” smirk

What? Are you thinking about Hyuna unnie’s new MV?!” What The..?! How did she..?! No no no, must remain calm!

“No, what are you talking about? Why? Should I?” another smile creeping in my face.

No! You shouldn’t! I won’t let you..” the last words, she said it softly, but I can hear it clearly, I could imagine that she’s pouting right now, hating the idea that I would turn my eyes just to see another girl and forget about her, so silly, but lovable.. And I can’t help but smile to know that how much she loves me, and no doubt, how much I love her too. “So what were you thinking before I called you?”’

“You” there, I said it, as clear and as sincere as I could, because that is the truth. Yes there are sometimes where I think about something else, like when I think about would Bap fit in a miso soup bowl or a mug. Or comparing my nostrils and the anchorman of the morning news nostrils. And of course, when I took a glimpse on Hyuna unnie’s bubble pop MV, and I swear it’s only a glimpse, cross my heart! Okay maybe not a glimpse, I did watch the entire video, spazzing on it for a few minutes, and left a comment, but that’s all! I swear! *sigh* Other than that, there are no second pass without me, thinking about her.

When I woke up this morning, first thing I do, besides rubbing my eyes, is thinking about, did she have a good sleep and a great dream last night? When I ate my breakfast, I was thinking about, did she have her breakfast yet, she have a full packed schedule for today, and did she prepare some snack to bring it to her sitcom shooting location? Because I know she hate being hungry, and I don’t like to see her hungry. And when I watch the tv, between the nostrils comparing, I hope I could see some tv commercial break with her smiling face in it. Thinking about her smile make me realized how much I miss her right now.

Really?” I know she’s blushing right now, she’s acting cold outside, but on the inside, I know she is just like the other ordinary girl, a shy one “You know I don’t like sweet talkers, most of them talk lies and talk the same sweet words to any other girl they see, so why would I believe you?” and a witty one too.

“Because you know I could only be like this when I really mean it princess” and again, that’s the truth. Yes, everybody knew that I like to have a lot of friends around me, but they also know that I’m not a type of person that could easily express my feeling with words or action because I’m too shy to do it, and if I show it with both words and action to someone, they know that I really mean it, and my baby knows it too.

She sighed “Fine, I believe you..

“How’s your day? Have you eat your lunch yet? Did you bring some snack with you? You do bring your iPad along right?”

My day is a total boring” she pouts again, I could sense it! Aw man, she got to stop doing it! Or I’ll come running to her and give her a good kiss that I couldn’t even imagine I would actually do it to someone in my whole life! “And I’m not eating my lunch yet

“Why? It’s not your break time yet?” my princess? Not eating? Is she sick?

No”                            

“Then why? Are you feeling sick? What happen?” she said something, but I can’t hear it “What? Baby I can’t hear you, could you speak a little louder?” and she did it again, and I still can’t hear her and it starting to make me worry “Krys, seriously, I can’t hear what you were saying”

Then come here and find out!” what? And that is exactly what I’m saying

“What?”

I said come here, and I’ll tell you what I’m saying!” okay, demanding voice, wait, scratch that, ordering kind of voice intonation.

“How am I supposed to be there? My dad is at his office, and he bring the car along”

Well think!” little princess soojungie wrath alert!

“Krys, why does it have to be like this?” seriously *sigh*

So you don’t want to hear what I was saying?

“Why don’t you just say it now? What’s the different anyway?” that’s the most logical thing right? “And please eat your lunch, I don’t want you to get sick okay? You got a full packed schedule today” but she doesn’t say anything. Okay, what is going on here?

I HATE YOU!” what?! “And I will not eat my lunch, or snack or whatever, if I get sick, it will be your fault Amber!” again, what?! And she hang up the phone.

“WHAT?!” I literally can’t say anything, I could only stare at my phone screen, with a dumbfounded expression, and I try to call her several times, she reject it, and when I try to call her once again, her phone is not active “What the heck happen?!” I look at Bap who look at me with his lazy eyes. We look at each other for a few seconds, and then I said “Will you be okay if I leave you for a moment?” And Bap doesn’t even look like he care, because soon after I ask that, he just go back to his sleeping position. Seriously, this dog got a waking up problem, instead of sleeping problem.

Okay, so wallet? Check! Phone? Check! Keys? Check! Am I presentable? The usual white sneakers, dark blue jeans, black shirts, black hat? Check, I guess. And better wear my glasses to give me more clear vision, oh don’t forget my grey jacket. I look at myself on the mirror once again, “Okay? Okay, let’s go!” But when I take a step out of my apartment, I realize something, how am I supposed to go there? I don’t really know the public transportation route. I know how to get there, but I don’t know how to get there with a public transportation, and it’s far from where I live right now, man reality !

But hey, what do we have here? My neighbor and her bicycle. No! I’m not checking my neighbor out! Well, yes she is cute, but no, I was thinking about borrowing her bicycle for a moment, I got a princess to tame! And thank God she let me! And another Praise the Lord because her bicycle is not a girly kind of bicycle, not that I’m complaining if I have to wear a girly kind of bicycle while trying to reach the place where my girlfriend is, because, my girlfriend is the important thing here, but, look at me, I am comfortable with the way I am, add me, and a girly kind of bicycle, what do you get in mind? Okay don’t think about it, I got princess to tame!!!