Goodbye Part 2; A Stupid and The Stupidity..

Drabbles In My Mind

Haven’t I told you about how stupid I am?

Yes I am..

Very stupid..

 

“Give me another one”

“M that’s enough, you are already drinking too much” a good friend he is, a good man Key is, no doubt.. But poor him to ever befriend someone as stupid as me..

“Oh come on Key, let me be, beside you are here, you could drive me home right?” because I just wanted to drink it away.. I desperately needed to drink it away, I had to make it away..

This stupid pain I stupidly feel..

“No, M, that’s enough!” You shouldn’t have stopped me man, you really shouldn’t, you should have just let me be, let me be..

I’m sorry my friend.. I didn’t mean to hurt you that night.. I’m just so stupid..

 

“Bastard! What is wrong with you?! Why did you have to hurt him that way?! He’s just being a good friend to you!”

“Nicole, come on, that’s enough, I’m okay, and Amber didn’t mean it, I know she didn’t mean it, you didn’t mean it right M?”

“Didn’t mean it?! If they didn’t stop her, she might kill you! She might beat you to death and for what?! For being a good friend! So much for being your friend Amber Liu!”

I’m so stupid.. Am I?

“I’m sorry, I’m very sorry” I bowed deeply.. Felt deeply sorry.. And very annoyed with my stupid self..

“Hey what are you doing man? Get up will you? Its okay, just little stitch here and there, besides my nose already fixed, remember I told you that I had trouble breathing much? I swear I feel better now, after it broke then being fixed”

“Key! What are you talking about?! You have 12 stitches on your temple only, 7 on your lips, lots of bruises and broken nose! Doctor even told you to stay here for a day and one week rest at home!”

“Nicole! I am fine!” a great man he is.. A great friend Key is..

I’m sorry..

 

A warm hand took my right, and a pack of ice following suit, being putted on my swollen knuckles..

No words being said..

I didn’t feel like I want to say anything..

Explanations? What should I say? What kind of answers you wanted to know?

“Key has being discharged today, and he told me to tell you that he’s okay, he’ll try to talk with Nicole unnie, making sure that she won’t jump and strangle your heads off every time she saw you because of what happened the other day”

I didn’t respond..

What should I say?

Would thanks sounds appropriate after I almost beat Nicole’s fiancé’s face to the point that he needs a nose job to fixed the broken bone, and he was just trying to do what he would always did to me..

Being a good friend of mine..

My best friend..

“What happen M?” here comes the questions..

“Why did you do it? I know you didn’t mean it, I mean, you two were like joint twins as much as I know both of you.. So.. Why?”

Why..

Of course, the ultimate question, why..

What will you say if I said its because of you?

What will you do if I said its because of you?

What will you feel if I said its because of you?

And yet here I am, sitting beside you, in a stupid bridal boutique, accompanying you fitting your stupid almost done wedding dress, just a few weeks before your stupid wedding with that stupid jerk you stupid girl!

“I don’t know..” still I can’t say anything much..

Because even if I do..

What’s it for?

And I am still the stupid one who loves you stupidly..

 

“Give me another one Jay”

“M, as much as I like to have you as our customer, plus the fact that I got good amount of bonus just by serving you drinks here, but sorry man, its time for me to go home, everybody has already on their way home or somewhere else ing each other brains out or just sleep to welcome the hangover once they woke up, so either you go get laid or sleep somewhere, the point is, we’re closing, now” and I thought I just got here an hour ago..

“ you man..”

“You’ll thank me M, I’m saving your from a crazy hangover, besides, isn’t it your friend wedding day today? I served drinks at her fiancé private bachelor party few nights ago, and man I thought I’ve already seen a lot, I hope your friend can handle him well because he’s a sick beast with those hookers man, and trust me when I said hookers, because I can see some when I meet some, but since he and your friend are going to get married soon, I guess she already tamed him well eh?”

I want to kill him..

Both of them, this stupid bartender and obviously that stupid jerk..

 

“I want to see her”

“Amber, I will let you see here if you’re sober, and you are not, at this very moment!”

“God damn it Vic! What the are you saying?! I am not drunk! Okay?!”

“Really now M? I can smell your breath and you’re standing on the other side of this door! And trust me, even if you’re a thousand miles away, alcohol smell is all over you”

“Screw you, you might need nose job to fix your smelling sense, because I am not drunk!”

“Amber! Please.. Don’t do this.. The limo would be here soon, okay? They will pick Krystal to the church where the guy she chose to be her future spouse, through thick and thin until death separates them stands on the altar to make the same exact wedding vows.. This is what she wants Amber.. So please.. Whatever you have in mind..”

“What do I have in mind Vic? Seriously, does old age made you this delusional? I am just going to congratulate her, that’s all”

“Because you’re not in your right mind at the moment, I will let go every single of insults you made towards me, because trust me when I said I did this for your own good”

Oh how I sick to always hear that..

My own good..

For my own ing good..

So I wonder why I didn’t feel good at all?

“Vic unnie.. Its okay.. M, follow me..”

And the doors opened..

 

“What is wrong with you?!”

Why did you have to be so beautiful?

“Seriously Amber, what the is going on with you?!”

Even when you’re mad you’d still look beautiful..

“Where were you for the last few days?! Why did you turn off your phone?! Where did you go?! Because when Key went to your place, you weren’t there! What is the matter with you?!”

Did I make you worried?

“And suddenly you came here smells like you just spent the whole days missing in pool full of liquor?!”

Did you miss me?

“Just a half an hour before my wedding Amber, really?! Some friend you are!”

Who the hell am I kidding?

“Did you even know what you have done by disappearing like that?! I got into an argument with oppa few days ago just because he thought I was too busy making sure about where you are than thinking about our wedding! We got into an argument Amber! And it’s the first time ever we got into that kind of argument!”

Huh..

Him..

Of course..

Always him..

Always..

I couldn’t..

I couldn’t hold it any longer..

“SHUT UP! SHUT THE UP KRYSTAL!”

“Amber! What are you doing?! Let me go!”

I grabbed her wrists and dragged her..

“Always him, him, HIM! I AM SO SICK OF HIM!”

“Amber! NO! What are you doing?!”

I threw her onto her bed, pinned her down, one arm held both of her wrists..

“Him, him, always him WHY?! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HIM?!”

“Amber no please don’t Amber, I beg you no..”

I ripped her dress with one hand..

“WHY DID IT HAS TO BE THAT JERK?!”

“Amber I beg you no, please don’t do this to me please..”

I ripped her undergarments..

“SHUT UP! Shut the up Krys.. Just why it has to be him? Why can’t it be someone else? Why can’t it be me?”

And I saw her eyes..

“Please Amber.. Don’t..”

And it woke me up..

What have I done..

She cried..

Tears all over her face..

Her wrists bruised..

Her wedding gown badly torn..

 

I hated that jerk who has her heart..

But I became another jerk, who broke her heart..

What an irony..

 

Then I got shoved..

Beaten up..

And all I could remember before I drifted to the blankness was her eyes..

Her sad and broken eyes..

And its because of me..

 

 

So much for wanting to be her source of happiness, stupid me..

 

(*peek* long time no update on this one right? ANGST *.*9 well i made part 2, there's supposed to be part 3 which i haven't wrote anything about it yet ._. so.. don't expect much, because i am a random writer! *.*9  muwahahahaha, until another random update peopley!....do i have any reader by the way? ._. anyway, sorry for any errors, i'm having sugar rush *.*9)