He's A Ladies Man

The Jeon Wonwoo Burn Book

Mingyu loved school. Not like the rebellious troublemaking students, Kim Mingyu here is a model student. Grades, attitude, he has got them all. Not to forget the bonus, his looks. Girls swoon over him all the time and even for the guys, getting jealous and hating him was a difficult task since he was nice. Really nice.

However, what Mingyu loved most about school was that though Wonwoo attended the same school as him, they were in different classes and rarely see each other. During lunch breaks, Mingyu made sure to avoid him fully as well. However, the star student was not too lucky today.

"Mingu! There you are! Damn, I've been looking all over for you." Wonwoo breathed out a sigh of relief and tiptoed a little to wrap an arm around the taller boy's shoulders casually. They were beginning to earn stares from the students around them and whispers erupted. Mingyu's eyes widened in embarrassment and covered Wonwoo's mouth with his hand before he could say another word.

After moving off to a more quiet area, Mingyu pushed Wonwoo away. "My name is Mingyu. See my name tag? KIM MINGYU and why are you making so much noise? What do you want?"

"Well my teacher mentioned you in class today. He said that you were an awesome student and should we face any problems, we could come to you for help. I need help so...I want you to show me around the school. Give me a tour." He smirked.

"Jeon Wonwoo I swear-"

"Is there a problem here?" A teacher approached the two of them.

"I wanted a tour of the school but Mingyu ssi doesn't want to give me one." Wonwoo pouted and the teacher sighed.

"I don't see how you need one, being in this school for a few years already but if Mingyu allows it then oh well. Continue the great job, Mingyu! Outstanding performance as always!" The teacher gave a thumbs up and walked off.

Wonwoo gave a smug smile as Mingyu facepalmed, shaking his head.

 

"And here is your classroom, Mr Jeon. The place that you have obviously never seen before." Mingyu forced a smile, gesturing towards the room while Wonwoo nodded, playing along with Mingyu's sarcasm.

"Okay, so-"

"Kyaaa~ It's Wonwoo oppa!" They heard squeals from behind them and stopped in their tracks, turning to see what the commotion was about. A group of about three or four girls immediately ran towards them, screaming something else incoherent. They pushed Mingyu away and crowded around Mr Beanie Boy. "Oh gosh, he's way hotter up close."

Mingyu folded his arms, scoffing. "Ugh. What a way to spend my lunch break." He continued to watch as Wonwoo continued to enjoy all the attention that he was getting, signing books after books and taking a bunch of pictures. "Pft what does he think he is? A celebrity?" He grumbled angrily as Wonwoo looked over to him, sticking out his tongue playfully.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt a small tug on the sleeve of his uniform. It was a girl who looked lost. 'Must be a transfer student.' He felt. "What do you need help with?"

"May you please show me to the art room?" She said quietly, blushing a little and looking down at her feet.

"Sure, follow me." Mingyu put on a smile and lead the way. Wonwoo on the other hand, saw what had happened and did what he felt he needed to do.

"Sorry ladies, another time." He pushed the box of chocolates to one of them. "Mingyu ah!"

The girl next to him turned back to the sound of the voice. "Uhm, excuse me. I think that boy's trying to gain your attention, Mingyu ssi."

"Oh ignore him. He's always like that."

"Hey guys! What did I miss?!" Wonwoo squeezed in between the both of them.

"Do you mind. I'm trying to show her to the art room- ah here it is."

"Thank you very much Mingyu ssi! See you around and maybe we can hang out some time. My name's Ji Hye." She winked flirtatiously and waved before disappearing into the room.

Just as Wonwoo was about to speak, the bell rang, signalling the end of the break and the both of them returned to their own class, leaving words still unsaid.

 

As soon as Mingyu reached home, he trudged up the stairs to his room and fell onto the bed, closing his eyes.

"Wow what a tiring day. Stupid Jeon Wonwoo. Fangirls. Flirting. Sigh." He mumbled to himself and got up, suddenly remembering the book that he had purchased during the weekend. He refrained from bringing it to school since it might go missing and people will find out about his so-called hatred towards Wonwoo.

He took a random pen and flipped to a new page of the brightly coloured burn book. Recounting his day at school, he began to write.

I hate how he always gains so much attention. First, he kept bothering me to give him a tour of the school so I did but as soon as a bunch of girls appear, bam! My presence becomes not needed. Stupid Wonwoo. Then a girl comes up to me for help and I start showing her to the art room. We were having a nice conversation but then he just had to come and interrupt us, leaving his fangirls behind. Urgh he's so irritating. I can't believe I still consider myself as his friend.

- Mingyu


Second chapterrr! Seventeen yesterday on SBS MTV The Show ohmygawd. Their special stage with the Mansae and Adore U remix just got me drowning in a whole sea of feels. Oh and if you haven't watched them on their show 'Where is My Friend's Island?', you should. :> They are so adorbs!!

So proud of them. le cry