Intro, at the cafe.

The weird fan

It's the second morning after you've arrived in Seoul, after so long you're finally here, actually here...in SEOUL!
Yesterday you did some exploring of the area near the hotel by yourself because you came in a day earlier then the the other tourists in your group, you came a day earlier because you wanted to be able to rest a bit before the big day.
Reminding yourself why you came a day earlier you get excited again...this evening you would go to a concert of Shinhwa! You never would have thought you would be able to see a concert of them ever in your entire life! But now you really were, by cheer luck they had a concert during the days you would be in South-Korea, in Seoul even. And, maybe with even more luck, you managed to get a front row ticket to their concert...not caring of how much the ticket costs and the extra day in the hotel and sepperate flight...you wouldn't miss this chance!

Yesterday evening the rest of the tourgroup arrived, they where nice people, and a few where really thankfull when they heared you found a good place to get some coffee and cake the next morning. And there you where now, sitting in that nice coffee shop with 3 other woman at a table. The four of you where not matching in any way possible, ages ranged from 24 to 66 with yourself being in you early 30's, and looking at the clothing styles it was really obvious that also there was no common ground. But somehow the only thing that you all had in common, the interrest in Korea and being on vacation there, was more then enough to make the four of you get allong really well from the start. And that was a big relieve, because you where pretty worried you wouldn't have anyone to talk to during the 17-day trip, as shy as you were it was a problem talking to people you didn't know. You just didn't know what to talk about with them, and bottering them with things they where totally not interrested in was the last thing you would want to do.

But here you where, enjoying coffee, laughing and talking about random things with 3 woman you hardly knew.
There were few other customers in the cafe, and you had chosen a table on the first floor where there wheren't any others at all, atleast up untill now.
While you where listening to a story of one of the others two figures walked up the stairs but you're to busy with listening to actaully notice them. They picked a table right in your view, and ofcourse choose to sit next to eachother so that both of them would be facing you. Slightly annoyed at their choice of where they would be sitting, because it made you uncomfortable if they would be looking at you and you yourself couldn't look in that direction anymore, you took a sip of your coffee and looked up in the direction of where the two guys where sitting by accident...your eyes went wide and then you choked on the coffee you where about to swallow. 

There they were...sitting right infront of you, the two Shinhwa members you liked the most, Eric and Junjin.

Everyone looks in your direction, who is trying desperatly to stop caughing, the woman next to you is patting your back and asking if you're allright. Carefully stealing a glance at the two guys while caughing, you see that ofcourse they also are looking at you. Getting even redder than you allready were, you do the only thing you can in that situation, search for the toillet!
"Oohh ofcourse! It couldn't be located at a worse place then that" you think when you see where it's at. Getting up anyway and holding your hand infront of your mouth while caughing you storm past the two surprised looking Shinhwa members and make it to the toilet. Finally save inside you finish caughing and can take some deep breaths. "Now what..." you think "I'm in here, but i can't stay in here, i have to get out there again. But i really do not want to!". After trying to desperatly think of a solution for a few minutes you come to the conclusion that there is no other way out....you have to get back out there and just try and pretend nothing happened to the best of your abbility's.
Just do not look in the direction of Eric and Junjin, try to pretend to be relaxed as good as you can, and try to get out of there as naturally and fast as possible...that's the plan, do not draw any more attention to yourself at all! Fighting!

----------------------

Ok, here's the intro, i hope you'll like it.
Don't worry because it's pretty short...the next chapter is comming really soon!
Probably in a few hours allready...but i liked this part for the introduction.

aahh but this feels good, i was actually a bit sick when i started writting, but now i'm feeling much better :)
Nothing beats losing yourself in your thoughts! :D