Sorry a million times

Role MODEL

It was Mrs. Jin's class when Jaejoong started sending you letters.

"---------------------. I'm so sorry for what happened yesterday. I didn't really mean it." You read the fifteenth letter.

*God! Jaejoong, please stop sending me letters. My bag is filling up already!

You threw the paper to your bag. After 10 seconds, another letter was sent

"Please, accept my apology."angel

You got irritated so you got a peice of paper and wrote

JAEJOONG'S POV

*Yes! At last, ----------------' s forgiving me

After a while you got the letter from ------------------. It says: "GODDAMIT JAEJOONG! STOP SENDING ME LETTERS! WHATEVER YOU DO NOTHING'S GOING TO CHANGE AND I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!angry"

You're heart felt like OUCHbroken heart. You turn to look at her and you saw her looking at you too. You utter the word: "PLEASEangel" to her.

She utter the word back: "NO!no"

You put your head down to your table. You felt like you were turn down by a girl for a date.

*So this is what felt like being turn down.

TIFFANY'S POV

*What is Jaejoong writing in that peice of paper? Who is it for?-You thought- That's for meenlightened. How sweetheart.

After a while, you saw Jaejoong asking a classmate to give the letter to -----------------.

"That ---------------------. I knew she would take my Jaejoong away.

After the letter reach -------------------, you saw she made a letter too. You saw Jaejoong smile. Then, -------------  ask a classmate to give the paper to Jaejoong.

*They have secret relationship. They're hiding it from me. They're hiding it from everyone.

After Jaejoong read the letter, you saw him utter a word to --------------. --------------------- utter a word back. You look away.

*That bastard. He brainwashed my Jaejoong. Wait fof my revenge ------------------. Wait for it. You can't take my Jaejoong away from me. I already told you He's only mine.

RING...........

You went to Jaejoong immediately before he could reach --------------.

"Baby, let's cut class." you said to him

"Tiffany, you know cutting class is bad. Besides, I am hungry." Jaejoong said to you.

"WHAT?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU THOUGHT THAT CUTTING CLASS IS BAD? AND SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECAME HUNGRY WHEN YOU'RE WITH ME? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? WHY DID YOU STARTED CALLING ME TIFFANY AGAIN? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WORD BABE?" you asked him in a very loud voice enough for everybody to here you.

You saw everyone looking at you two. You pretended to be crying to make Jaejoong say yes.

"Tif-Babe, stop shouting. Okay, we'll cut class now stop crying." Jaejoong said

*Yes." you made an evil smile devil.Tthat's the word I am waiting for. *Looky -----------------, until now I can still control my Jaejoong.

You both went out of school.