The caring side of me

Role MODEL

--FRIDAY--

JAEJOONG'S POV

It's almost one week since the engagement-since ------------------ started not talking to me. Since she's not talking to me, I decided to go to her house after today's classes. 

 

YOUR POV

I was watching the tv when the doorbell rang. I went to the door to answer. As I opened the door, I saw Jaejoong.

"-------------------" Before he could say another word, I slam the door on his face.

I turned the tv off since my interest on watching faded. I went to my room to sleep.

 

--SATURDAY--

I woke up in the morning. I washed my face andheaded donstairs to the dining area to eat breakfast. Aftar 30 minutes, I finished eating. I went to my room to take a bath and changed into a jumpsuit (http://mamasarollingstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/hot-buy-beach-linen-short-jumpsuit.jpg ) [the right picture] then went to the living room.

I was about to open the tv when my grandmother called me.

"-------------, could you please throw this to the garbage can outside?" my grandmother asked

"Sure." I replied then grabbed the plastic of garbage from her hand.

I went to the door and opened it. When I opened it, I saw Jaejoong freezing.

"Jaejoong? Oh my god! Jaejoong. Grandpa!" I called for my grandfather to help me.

"What is it,dear?" my grandfather asked me

"It's Jaejoong" I answered

"He's freezing." my grandfather said

"Can you help me get him to the couch?" I asked for help

"Sure." my grandfather replied

As my grandfather place Jaejoong at the couch, my grandmother appeared.

"What is happening here?" she asked

"Can you get me three thick blanket? Please."

"Right away." my grandmother obeyed

After 3 minutes my grandmother came back holding three thick blankets.

"Here it is"

I said thanks as I cover Jaejoong with the blankets one at a time.

It must have been two hours since I found Jaejoong freezing, when he woke up. He was a little warm now.

I went to him and offered him a soup. "I cooked soup. You might want to drink it while it's still hot."

"Thanks," he replied but unfortunately he's not that strong yet to move and so I help him drink the soup.