It's a DATE (part 2)

Role MODEL

YOR POV

I didn't mind changing attire for this so calle'date'. So, I just grab my clutch and place my phone, car keys and some girl stuffs.

I went downstairs. I headed for the door when my parents caught a sight of me.

"What are you wearing?!" my mom asked with surprise

"Um...clothes?" I answered

"I know those are clothes. But you are going on a date. Change into something really beautiful" she replied

"Are these clothes not beautiful?" I asked my mom

"It's beautiful but not appropriate for a date. Now go!" she ordered me

So I go back to my room and change into something appropriate for a date.

I chose my gray dress. The dress is a little revealing so I wore a purple tanktop. (http://www.irenelim.com/fashion/images1/low-neck-casual-dress-grey-b.jpg). I wore a black nacklace and a silver bangles to match my outfit. I grab my purple stilettos (http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2009/07/20/purple-pump-2_6x7h9_23163.jpg) and grab a gray clutch (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4p3yFxWtyL4/SncRW5bPGNI/AAAAAAAAEf8/Zd0ycSVL1ac/s800/gray+clutch.png) to put my phone, car keys and girl stuffs.

After changing, I went downstairs and looked for my mom.

"Is this appropriate for a date?" I asked my mom

She turned around to see my looks. "Very perfect, dear." she said

"Thank God! Can I go now?" I asked my mom

"Sure.Good luck with your date and have a happy date with a friend of yours." my mom wished me luck

"Thanks." I thanked her heading for the dpoor.

I went inside my car and headed for the park. With no less than 15 minutes I arrived at the park.

 

Jaejoong's POV

I arrived at the park. While waiting for ---------------, I headed for the coffee shop. I ordered a Chocolate Chip Frappe. Chocolate Chip Frappe is my favorite drink. As soon as I got my drink, I went outside the shop and waited at one of the park bench. After 15 minutes, I saw -------------- getting out of her car.

*She's so pretty.... - I told myself

 

YOUR POV

As I got out of my car, I look for signs of Jaejoong. I see no Jaejoong so I went to the coffee shop. I ordered my favorite drink. Chocolate Chip Frappe. After gettting what I ordered, I went outside the shop. I was heading for the one of the  park bench when I bumped a man. His drink spilled on his longsleeves top. 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump you." I said while wiping the spilled drink on his shirt.

"Hey." he greeted me as he held my hand to stop me from wiping his shirt. I looked at the man and noticed it was Jaejoong. He's wearing a gray long sleeves top match with a brown pants and a black shoes. (http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/1021320e192b5c45359c2904e59b1f7b1270083462_full.jpg)

"Hi" I replied with a shy voice "I'm sorry for spilling your drink."

"It's alright. It'll dry anyway. Although, it was my favorite drink." He replied

"I'm so sorry. I'll just buy you a new drink." I told him. Since he didn't let go of my hand. I grab his hand and headed for the coffee shop. We were holding hands while heading to the coffee shop. He opened the door for me still holding my hand. We headed for the counter.

"What's for the lovers?" the cashier asked. What she said made me cough.

 

Jaejoong's POV

*I like the cashier. Lovers huh? -I told myself

 

YOUR POV

"We--" I was abvout to say that Jaejoong and I were not lover when Jaejoong covered my mouth.

"We would like a Chocolate Chip Frappe." he ordered

"Just one?" the cashier asked

"Yeah just one." Jaejoong replied removing his hand on my mouth

"Not for--" I was about to say that were are not going to share when he covered my mouth again