Long Time, No Talk

Role MODEL

Since you got to Korea, you lived with your old grandparents' house.

While you're doing your homework, your grandmother called you to go down. You went down to see your grandmother talking to the phone.

"Come over here fast ---------------! This would cost a lot if you would be slow motion!" your grandmother said

"Who is this?....."

"Hello?....who is this grandma?"

"-----------------! Long time, no talk. I missed you so much sweetie! How are you? How's you're school? It's been a long time, maybe you have grown so much." you heard over the phone.

"MOM! MOM, I missed you so much. I'm fine! I already have friends here. How are you and dad? How's our business? Are you both eating well?.................." You asked so much questions.

"Calm down,-------------------. You're dad and I are fine. The business is growing. Are you getting the money we are sending you? Use that for yourself. Buy yourself something. Your grandma told me that you are always on top at your school." your mom said.

"Yes, I got your package. I just transferred school. I'm studying at Seoul High" you said

"Mom, when can I go back there? I miss you so much." you told your mom

"Okay, I understand but you know that you can't go back yet. Please sweetie, wait a little more. Soon, we'll be united again. Does the love of your grandparents isn't enough?" your mom explained

"No-no, their love for me is already overflowing. Okay mom. I understand the situation."

"Okay, I have to go now. Thank you for understanding us. Go study your lessons now."

"Okay, Bye"

*I hope someday I can go back already.

You went up to your room with teary eyed.crying As soon as you reach your room, you called So Eun.