Reunion

Role MODEL

Your POV

At last, I arrived at the airport. I parked my car and headed to the waiting area. I am so excited to see my parents. We were away for 10 years. After 15 minutes, a voice over announced that a flight from USA arrived. I knew my parents were in that plane. I felt my hear beat faster than ever. After 5 minutes, I saw two figures. They look like my parents so I went near them.

"Appa! Omma!" I shouted as I go near them

"-------------!" they recognized me and ran to me.

We like had a small family reunion there.

"Appa...Omma... I really missed you." I said hugging them

"We too. We were excited to see you." my mom replied hugging me back

"I never expected you were this tall already." my dad said breaking the hug

"Your face changed. You look more beautiful." my mom said holding my chin.

"Thanks. Hey what is that? You changed your hairstyle. You look great." I replied holding her hair.

"Thanks darling. I missed you so much." my mom hugged me one last time before we went outside the airport.

 

At the parking lot...

After placing their bags, I assisted them to the car door and then I went to the driver's seat.

"You took really great for this car." my dad said

I smiled "This was actually the second time I used this."

"Really? We gave this to you when you were sixteen." my mom didn't believe me

"You hide this for two years?" my dad asked

"Yeah. I don't want to use it then. I was afraid to give it a scratch." I replied smiling

My parents smiled too. There was a silence after that.

 

YOUR MOM"S POV

I look at the back to see my husband. I gave him a look.

"Should we tell her now?" I uttered the words

"What?" he uttered back.

I grab my phone to text him. The message says: 'Should we tell her now?' Then I send it to his number.

TUTUT...TUTUT.... (message tone)

He recieved my message. I saw him texting back. After a minute, I recieved his message. TUTUT.....TUTUT.....

I opened it and it says: 'No. Not now.'. I replied to him saying: 'When are we going to tell her?' then I send it

TUTUT..TUTUT....

He recieved my second message. Then he replied back. The message goes this: 'I don't know. She's in a good mood right now.'

"You have a lot of texts coming.." --------------- in. My husband and I exchanged looks.

"Business..." I made an excuse as I look at her

"So busy.." my husband made an excuse too.

She smiled at us. I went back to texting my husband. I typed: 'Let's talk later. She'll get suspicious.'

He replied and his message reads: 'I agree.'