Hi??

Role MODEL

It was almost 10 years since me and my family had part ways. My parents are well known in America for they own a very big company and because of that my family always recieve a dead threat.

FLASHBACK: I were just 8 yrs. old

"--------------, you have to go to Korea. From there, you will be protected from any threat of our family." my dad said.

"But I don't want to be away from you. I want to be beside you whenever you need me." I said

"I know, sweetie. Neither do we, but your father and I want to protect you. Don't worry we'll keep in touch." my mom replied.

"Okay. But promise me that you'll never forget about me." I agreed.

END OF FLASHBACK

They did what they promised and you did what they said. You pretended to be a normal girl living in Korea.

It's the first day of school.....You're excited to see So Eun again.  So Eun is your bestfriend. She lives near your grandparent's house and you went to the same school before you and she transfer to Seoul High. It's your first time to go to Seoul High. Your parents transfer there because they want the best school for you and it is near your grandparent's house.

"Everyone quiet!!!", my homeroom adviser shouted, "Everyone this are -------- and So Eun, I want you to be kind to them. --------- is a foreign exchange student from America. Park --------- and Kim So Eun, say hi to your new classmates."

"Hello everyone! I am -----------," I greeted. So Eun did too

 No one seems to care if we are new students or what.

Your POV

"Thank you --------. You may seat at the back beside Jaejoong. And So Eun you may seat beside Yuri."

I walk towards the seat beside Jaejoong, who is looking at his phone.

"Hi, I'm ------------," I greeted as I held my hand towards him.

"Um, HI???", he replied without shaking his hand with me.

You slightly smiled. indecision*Oh, first day in school and I'm in bad start because of this man!angry

You kept looking at him. *He's distracting. He has the gorgeous eyes and-what am I thinking-He may be gorgeous but his traits are bad.

 

So Eun's POV

"Thank you --------. You may seat at the back beside Jaejoong. And So Eun you may seat beside Yuri."

I went beside that girl named Yuri. She's glaring at me so bad. I reached the seat. I settled there- I am placing my backpack at the floor beside my chair when somebody whispered to my ears.."I just want you to know that I am not happy to be seated beside you" I turned around to see Yuri

*What's the problem of this girl? - I thought to myself

 

RING........

Your POV

Until the class is finished, Jaejoong never cut his eyes off his phone.

*I wonder who's he talking to. Maybe some important person. He never get his eyes off his phone.

I stood up and So Eun immediately went to me...

"I kinda hate this school. This Yuri girl whispered to me that she doesn't want to sit beside me." So Eun told me shaking

"I understand you. People here are not friendly at all." I replied

We exited the classroom and headed to the cafeteria