Merry Kook-mas pt. 2 - jinkook

BTS ship one shots

Title: Merry Kook-mas Part 2 - jinkook

Ship: Jin x Jungkook | Jinkook

Type: Fluff

Description: Jin and Jungkook are baking Christmas cookies

Word Count: 900+


Jungkook smiled softly as he watched his tall, broad-shouldered boyfriend roll down dough. Jungkook grinned a little wider at how cute Jin looked when he was baking, a small smudge of flour on his cheek. His tongue sticking out of his mouth, just a little, as he bit down lightly and furrowed his brows in concentration. He flipped his hair out of the way as it fell into his eyes, and sloppily wiped some sweat off his forehead with the back of his wrist. His pupils darted up slightly and quickly as he glanced up at the Jungkook. A small smile spreading across his lips.

"What?" Jin said chuckling. He noticed that his boyfriend had been staring for quite some time. His chin placed delicately on the palm of his hand, elbow propped up on the counter as he carefully leaned over the edge. Jungkook looked like he was in a trance and it made Jin giggle a little.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing. Just admiring you." Jungkook replied smiling slightly. Jin chuckled, again.

"Well if you're not going to help em with these cookies, you aren't getting any." He smirked placing down the rolling pin and picking up two cookie cutters. One shaped like a cartoon-ish Christma tree, the other shaped like a plain gingerbread man. Placing one in Jungkooks hand as he pulled him over next to himself. Placing the cookie cutter gently on the corner of now very flattened rectangle of dough he pressed slightly, making the shape of a Christmas tree in the dough. Carefully lifting the unfinished cookie off the flour covered counter and onto a baking sheet. Jungkook followed the same process, making a little army of now identical men that would later gain individuality when iced and decorated.

After filling a baking sheet with little christmas trees and men, Jin placed the sheet into the oven and began cleaning up.

"You worked hard on these cookies, hyung. They're going to turn out perfectly." Jungkook said wiping up the remaing flour left on the counter. Jin smiled.

"You are so sweet, you know that?" Jin replied wiping his hand off and opening the fridge. He pulled out four containers of white icing. He then reached in the drawer and pulled out a pack of red, blue, yellow and green food colouring.

"Not as sweet as this icing is going to be." Jungkook grabbed two of the icing containers and placed them down.

"You're right." Jin said and paused placing the rest of the white icing down and the food colouring. "You're sweeter, Kookie." He grinned and placed a soft kiss on the tip of Jungkooks nose. Jungkook turn a pale pink and smiled back.

"Now, we need to mix the food colouring in the white icing in even amounts and create more colours." Jin said pulling bowls from the cupboard and placing them next to the icing containers. Jungkook opened the food colouring and pulled out four little tear drop shaped bottles, placing them lightly, and cutely, down. 

"How many colours are we going to have, hyung?" Jungkook asked opening the icing containers, sneaking a dollop of cold, soft, white sugar icing. the icing off his finger, he repeated the act a few more times and looked at Jin curiously.

"Well, I was thinking eight. Four of the colours in the package and three of colours we made, like purple, orange an dpink with a plain white left over. That is if we have enough icing, since you're eating it all." Jin pulled the container away from Jungkook and smiling.

"Oh, sorry." Jungkook giggled and flashed his big bunny smile. 

***

The cookies had come out of the oven and cooled slightly by the time they finished making the icing. Jin watched as Jungkook struggled to get icing into piping bags. The brunette laughed and took the bag and spatula out of Jungkooks soft hands, showing him how to fill them properly and letting him try.

Finally, Jungkook managed to get icing into a piping bag after ten minutes of trying and failing miserably. However, the bag was covered in icing, and so was Jungkook. 

They decorated all the cookies. The little men with white zigzags at the end of each limb, colourful buttons, little bow ties and smiling faces, and the trees with colourful bulbs, garland and a yellow star at the top. 

"Here," Jin said handing Jungkook a little Christmas tree. "A cookie, for Kookie!" He grinned widely.

"Hyung!" Jungkook laughed pushing the elder slightly and taking the cookie from his hands. He took a small bite and chewed it up. Leaving a little bit of pink icing on his lips. "Mmm, they're good! Especially the icing."

Jin smiled sweetly and lifted jungkooks chin up with his forefinger lightly, looking him the big, innocent, brown eyes. "You have a little something..." He trailed off moving closer to Jungkooks face. Their lips touching softly in a gentle, passionate kiss. Jin Jungkooks upper lip, removing the icing, making Jungkook turn the same colour of pink as he was eating. 

"Mmm," Jin hummed and grinned widely. "You're right, it is good."


Sorry if that was cheesy but I just thought it was so cute XD I thought of the "cookie for Kookie" line while I was talking to my dad and I just had to use it. Thanks for reading! i will do jkook/hopekook/junghope next! Have a good day!