First Date Part 1

Love♡

*NOTE* 

Hyomin's thoughts will be in bold 

Jiyeon thoughts will be underline

Author's POV

Today Hyomin and Jiyeon are meeting up, today will be their first date as a couple. 

Hyomin look at the mirror, Hmm, does this look nice? or should i wear that? Which one should i choose??

After much consideration, Hyomin decided to wear this.

(from international BNT)

 

Hyomin also make sure that her make up is perfect and she put on her favourite perfume. Today is our first date together!! So i have to look great! So Hyomin did a final check on herself and make sure everything is perfect before she left her house to meet Jiyeon. I feel so excited and nervous at the same time!! I hope she likes what i wear today!

Jiyeon is also very nervous for the first date,

"OMGGG WHAT SHOULD I WEAR???? I AM LIKE FREAKING OUT NOW" Jiyeon mumbled as she is trying to find something suitable to wear. After an hour, Jiyeon finally decided to wear this

(from Egoist 2012 SS Collection)

.

I hope Hyomin will like what i wear hehe!  Jiyeon tried to do her make up as nicely as possible and put on perfume, when she is finally satisfied she head out to meet her girlfriend.

(At the meeting place)

Jiyeon arrived first, I wonder where is Hyomin, hmmm what are we going to do today? I am so excited to see my girlfriend, i miss her so much!! 

A few minutes later Hyomin arrived, when they notice each other presence, they hug each other as they both miss each other very much. After they broke their hug they stared at each other, admiring each other.

Hyomin: "Hey baby~ you look so gorgeous!!" 

Jiyeon: "Baby? I didn't know you would give me that nickname haha, You look amazing as well!" 

Hyomin: "Then do you want me to call you dino instead? Baby dinooo~" 

Jiyeon:"NOOOOO, I am not a dino okay!! And i am an adult!" 

Hyomin: "Well you act like a dino though hahah!! In my eyes you are a baby to me, a cute little precious baby!" 

Jiyeon:"I don't act like a dinosaur!!!!" Jiyeon stomp her feet angrily and did actions that look like a dinosaur without her even knowing it.

Hyomin: "See!!! You just act like one!! Anyway, Let's go!"

Jiyeon:" Where are we going?" 

Hyomin:" It's a secret hehe!"

Jiyeon pout, Hyomin then squeeze Jiyeon's cheek as she is too adorable.

Hyomin then takes Jiyeon to a shopping center, and bring her to a photo booth.

"Let's take some pictures together, i just realised that we didn't have a lot of pictures together and i need something to look at when i miss you" Hyomin said sweetly.

"That's a good idea!! Let's take some pictures!" Jiyeon said excitedly.

They then took some funny and sweet pictures together, "This picture is the best!!"Hyomin exclaimed while pointing at a picture of her kissing Jiyeon's cheek. 

"You kiss me so suddenly, i got a shock." Jiyeon whined.

"You don't like it?" Hyomin asked.

"I do.... a lot" Jiyeon said with her head down as she is feeling embarrassed saying that, but it is what she honestly feel.

"Aww you are so cute!!" Hyomin said and kissed Jiyeon on her cheeks again. 

Jiyeon blushed and she gave a quick kissed Hyomin back but, on the lips. This time it is Hyomin's turn to blush, Jiyeon feels satisfied with her actions as she is able to make Hyomin blushed and have a kiss with her lovely girlfriend. 

After that, they went to shop around in the shopping mall.

"Wowwww, this bag is so nice!!" Jiyeon exclaimed. 

"Then buy it then" Hyomin said.

"But it is too expensive." Jiyeon sighed.

"Then let's buy it next time okay?" Hyomin asked.

Jiyeon then nodded and leave the shop while looking at the bag all the time.

"Baby, I need to go to the washroom for a while, wait for me here okay?" Hyomin said.

Jiyeon nodded and wait for Hyomin, but Hyomin is not heading to the washroom,Hyomin went into the shop and bought the bag that Jiyeon wanted secretly. She hide the bag behind her and went to where Jiyeon is. 

"What are you hiding?" Jiyeon asked.

"SURPRISE!!" Hyomin exclaimed and gave the bag to Jiyeon. Jiyeon's eyes widened when she saw the bag. 

"OMG!!! Thankyou!!!!!!!! I didn't expect this!! You don't have to buy it for me, you know, and it is so expensive!" Jiyeon said  and hug Hyomin with huge smiles on her face

"Nah, if you like it i will buy it for you and i have a part time job so i am able to afford it." Hyomin said after they broke the hug.

"Really thank you so much!!! You are the best!!" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"But, i have one condition." Hyomin said with a mischievous smile.

"What is it?" Jiyeon asked as she raised one of her eyebrows.

Hyomin then point on her lips, signalling Jiyeon to kiss her. 

Jiyeon then gave a peck.

"A peck only?" Hyomin said with a sad face. 

Jiyeon then gave Hyomin another kiss but longer this time. When they broke the kiss, Hyomin said sweetly "I would never get enough of your lips" and Hyomin kissed Jiyeon again.

Jiyeon was blushing so hard and even though she is shy and embarrassed, she can't deny that she loves kissing Hyomin, Hyomin's lips are very addictive.

"I would buy you tons of things if i am able to get your kisses" Hyomin said sweetly.

"You don't have to buy me things to get my kisses because i want to kiss you too, and i don't want you to spend your hard earn money on me" Jiyeon said sincerely.

"Well, money is meant to be spent and i want to spend my money on you because you are worth it" Hyomin replied sincerely.

"I want you to spend it on yourself too and i love you a lot" Jiyeon said and gave a peck.

"Okay and i love you too" Hyomin said sweetly.