Confession

Love♡

( the next day)

Jiyeon's POV 

Today I am going to meet Hyomin again, i am so happy that i can see her again, i miss her even though we just met yesterday. I skipped to her house happily, when i arrived at her house i was surprised to see another girl in her house, who is she? She doesn't really look local. 

"Jiyeon ah, you are here!! She is Qri, my best friend! She will be be here with us today! " Hyomin introduced.

"Nice to meet you Jiyeon!" Qri said and offer me a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too, are you local?" i asked while i shake her hand.

"Hahaha, of course she is, even though she look like that, she is definitely local, she can't even speak other languages properly hahah!" Hyomin laughed.

"YAH! You don't have to embarrass me like that!" Qri give a death stare to Hyomin.

Then i just laugh at them.

"Jiyeon ah, have a seat first i am going to cook our lunch!" Hyomin smiled, gosh, i miss those smiles of hers. 

i nodded and took a seat but i kept looking at her, suddenly i saw Qri back hugging Hyomin while she is cooking I opened my mouth wide, i feel so jealous of that scene!! I wrinkled my nose in anger and stomp my feet. Argh, i feel like pushing Qri away from Hyomin!!! 

Luckily Qri broke her hug with Hyomin, if not I really don't know what I'll do and Hyomin also finished cooking. We started eating but throughout the whole time, Hyomin and Qri are busy talking about their school stuffs and i don't know what are they talking about since we are not in the same school. I feel so pissed that they left me out and i feel so jealous of Qri as Hyomin keep smiling at Qri when they are talking. I started to fake a cough in hope that Hyomin can give me her attention instead of giving it to Qri. *Cough cough cough* 

"Are you okay? Do you need a glass of water?" Hyomin asked.

Finally Hyomin is paying attention to me, i nodded and Hyomin gave me a glass of water, i drank it happily as i finally got Hyomin's attention. 

After we finished eating Hyomin volunteered to wash the dishes so i am left with Qri.

Qri's POV

"Qri, do you like Hyomin?" Jiyeon suddenly asked me. 

"of course! She is a very good friend!" i answered.

"I mean not as in friend..." Jiyeon said quite nervously.

Hmm, it seem like Jiyeon is quite concerned about my answer..... I should use this opportunity to see whether she likes Hyomin.

"Yeah i do like her." i smiled then i saw Jiyeon fidgeting.

"Then.... d-does she like you too?" Jiyeon asked nervously.

"Hmmm, i don't know but i think she do." I lied since i know that Hyomin loves Jiyeon, i saw Jiyeon looking sad right after i answered her. Well, i am now quite sure that Jiyeon likes Hyomin as well, hehe, Hyomin will be very happy if she knows this!!

" What were you guys talking about while i am washing the dishes?" Hyomin asked when she finished washing.

"Nothing much" i answered.

Jiyeon's POV

Does Hyomin really like Qri? Hais..... 

"Jiyeon ah, are you okay? You seem sad, is there something wrong?" Hyomin asked me worriedly.

"I'm fine." i faked a smile. 

Then, i saw Qri whispering to Hyomin and Hyomin blushed, i got really jealous when I saw that. Qri is really getting on my nerves!!!! ARGH! I furrowed my eyebrows.

Hyomin's POV

"I think Jiyeon likes you as well" Qri whispered and i blushed immediately, is she telling the truth? "Don't lie." i whispered back, " I am not lying." Qri said. 

Then, I looked at Jiyeon, Jiyeon seems angry but why? i wonder......

"Jiyeon ah, are you okay?" i asked.

"Yes." She said in a rather angry tone.

"I think I will go home now, see you tomorrow Hyomin, and nice to meet you Jiyeon." Qri said and then she whispered in my ears "Have fun with Jiyeon." i blushed again when she said that. Then Qri left me and Jiyeon alone.

" She left?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yup." i said and i saw Jiyeon smiled widely after I said that. Hmmm what does she smile so happily when Qri left? Does she not like Qri? I feel quite tired after cooking and washing the dishes so i decided to take a nap.

"Jiyeon ah, i feel a bit tired so i am going to sleep for awhile, do you want to sleep too?" i asked.

"Okay, let's go sleep." Jiyeon answered.

We lied down on my bed, but even after around 10 minutes i am still unable to sleep even though i am tired. Then I heard Jiyeon said, " Have you slept?" i decided to pretend that i am sleeping. "Seem that you have slept." She continued. "Hyomin ah, do you know that i really like you? I was so jealous of Qri just now..... Do you really like Qri? I hope not..... *sobs*" Did Jiyeon just said that she like me? i can't believe it!!!! Am i dreaming? and i heard sobs... is she crying now?

I decided to open my eyes and i saw Jiyeon shocked face and her eyes were teary so i wiped her tears away and asked, "Don't cry and do you really like me Jiyeon?"  to make sure that i am not hearing things.

"Yes, i do, Hyomin." Jiyeon said shyly.

I smiled widely, my heart race faster and i hugged Jiyeon and said "Me too Jiyeon ah, me too. Thankyou Jiyeon, i feel so happy right now!!! Hehehe!" 

"Really? You don't like Qri?" Jiyeon asked nervously.

"Of course! i only treat her as a friend and to tell the truth i have fallen in love with you since the first time i saw you." i confessed shyly as my face turn red.

Jiyeon then jumped in joy, haha she is sooooo cute!!!! Then we cuddled, feeling each other warmth and we fell asleep with smiles on our face.