Him

Love♡

Hyomin's POV

"Hyomin, he is my boyfriend Lee Dong-gun and oppa, she is my friend, Park Hyomin" Jiyeon said while staring lovingly at her boyfriend.

My eyes widen in shock, I can't believe that Jiyeon already have a boyfriend... hais... Jiyeon is actually taken, there won't be any chances of me being with her and what's more i bet she is straight as well, i am sure that she won't like a girl... I feel as though my whole world just crash, just a few minutues ago i am so happy and now i am so depressed..

Lee Dong-gun:" Nice to meet you Hyomin, did my girl cause any trouble for you? She is a troublemaker when you really know her haha" After hearing that statement, Jiyeon hit his arm playfully 

"No... she didn't, she is very nice. Jiyeon I'm sorry I think i need to leave now i just remember that i have something on.." I left in a rush after i said that. I couldn't bear to withness another sweet moment of them. When i left the resturant, tears unknowingly flows down my cheeks, even though i barely know Jiyeon but i have already fallen deep for her, her smiles can make my day.

I text my friend, qri, to meet me at a bar.

(At the bar)

Author's POV

Qri:"Hyomin ah, stop drinking already, this is your fifth bottle already!!!'

Hyomin:" I don't care!! I am so hurt, qri ah...... i feel hopeless" *cries*

"What is wrong?" Qri asked and Hyomin explained everything to her. 

"Don't cry anymore alright, maybe you just have a crush on her, you will get over her soon, it is just a crush, maybe you don't even love her, it is just a crush." Qri comforted Hyomin. But Hyomin just kept on crying and drinking. Later, Qri sent her drunk friend to her home as she feels that it is not safe to just send her back home since Hyomin's parents are in overseas now.

(The next morning) 

Hyomin's POV

Ouch, my head hurts, i shouldn't have drink so much yesterday. *BEEP BEEP*

From Jiyeon <3

"Hey, are you alright? You don't seem okay yesterday, if you have any problems you can always share with me, i can be your listening ear! :)"

Why must Jiyeon be so nice to me...... she being so nice just cause me to lover her more..... i sigh.

"Oh you're awake, i made some hangover soup for you, come and drink it!" Qri said. I just realised that i am at her house now, she must have taken care of me when i am drunk, i am so happy to have a best friend like her.

I drank the soup and wanted to go home. " Are you sure you are okay now to go home? You can still stay here if you want since it is a Sunday and we have no school today." Qri asked.

"I'm fine, don't worry i want to get some rest, thankyou for everything Qri ah" i said. I headed home and just slam down on my bed

To:Jiyeon<3

"Don't worry i am okay and thankyou."

After  texted Jiyeon, i grab my camera and stared at the photo of Jiyeon, i cried as i am looking at that picture. How i wish that i can call you mine jiyeon ah, saranghae.

I fell asleep after crying.

( Few hours later)

I woke up as my stomach is growling, i ate some instant noodles and decided to take a walk to clear up my mind.

Throughout the walk all i can think about is Jiyeon, i feel so depressed knowing that i can't be with her and can only be her friend.