Will you?

Love♡

Jiyeon's POV

When i woke up, Hyomin is still sleeping, she looks so cute and I still can't believe that Hyomin loves me as well!!!! I feel so blessed and happy, i giggled as i think about Hyomin's confession. I felt Hyomin moved, i must have disturb her from her sleep when i giggled. "Why are you giggling?" Hyomin asked sleepily and pull me closer to her, my heart race so fast like a F1 car."Because i feel very happy that you love me as well" i said shyly. "Aww, you are so cute when you are shy" Hyomin said as she pinch my cheek lightly, I feel my blood rushing to my face as she do that. Suddenly, my stomach starts to make noises saying that it need food. This is embarrassing!! Hyomin laughed and said " Let's order pizza for dinner!" i nodded my head excitedly as i am really hungry.

After we ate, i decided to go home as it is getting late, before i go home, i bid Hyomin good bye and Hyomin suddenly kissed me on my cheeks as i was going to leave, i smiled shyly and gave her a kiss on her cheeks too, i then leave her house quickly as i feel so shy and i can't contain the happiness that i feel.  I touch my cheeks, She kissed me, she kissed me!!!! i scream inwardly and smiled like an idiot on my way home. Today is such a good day~

                                               *NOTE*

                                               Hyomin thoughts will be in bold 

                                               Jiyeon thoughts will be underlined  

(On one random day)

Author's POV

Today, Jiyeon asked Hyomin to meet her outside her school. 

Hmmm i wonder why Jiyeon asked me to meet her at her school..

Hyomin was playing with her phone while she wait for Jiyeon to come.

When Jiyeon came to the meeting place and saw Hyomin concentrating on her phone, an idea suddenly came to her mind so she decided to sneak behind Hyomin. "Guess who am i~" Jiyeon said as she cover Hyomin's eyes with her hands. "Hmmmm, i don't know, a kid?" Hyomin joked. Jiyeon then turn Hyomin to face her and pouted acting sad. Hyomin then engulf Jiyeon in a hug, " of course, i know that it is you, Jiyeonie~ i miss you." 

"I miss you too, a lot. Let's go to the dance studio in my school!" Jiyeon said and drag Hyomin to the dance studio. I hope everything will go on smoothly, i am feeling quite nervous now.

( At the dance studio)

"Why did you bring me here?" Hyomin asked.

"Oh.... er.... b-because i want to hear your reviews of my dance, yeah that's right!"Jiyeon said nervously.

Jiyeon is acting a bit weird... hmmm... i wonder why.

Jiyeon then turn on the music and started to dance, throughout the whole dance Jiyeon keep her eye contact on Hyomin. The dance is romantic and sweet, when the dance finished, Jiyeon suddenly kneel down on one leg and took out a box from her pocket. Jiyeon look into Hyomin's eyes sincerely, "Hyomin ah, i never know that i would be doing this kind of things especially towards a girl. I never thought that i would fall in love with a girl, but i guess that love comes unexpectedly and i love you,i feel like i am riding a roller coaster when i am with you,you make my heart race you make me feel excited. I really love you so will you be my girlfriend?" Jiyeon asked nervously as she open the box with a ring inside. Hyomin smiled widely with tears in her eyes and said, " yes i will, of course i will, I love you too Jiyeon ah" Jiyeon then smiled and put the ring on Hyomin's finger. SHE SAID YESS!!! YAYY!!!

I can't believe that Jiyeon asked me to be her girlfriend!! My dream finally came true!! ASSA!

Hyomin then hold onto Jiyeon's face gently and lean closer to Jiyeon for a kiss, both of them closed their eyes and their lips met, the kiss was short but sweet.

i feel as though the world stop when we kissed and i feel butterflies in my stomach, i feel so happy!

Both of them blush like tomatoes after they broke the kiss. "Er..... do you want to go and eat now?" Jiyeon stuttered. "Let's go." Hyomin said and they both went to a place to have dinner together while holding hands and of course with huge smiles on their face.

( At a restaurant)

Jiyeon: "So, what do you want to eat, my girlfriend?"

Hyomin: " I will have this set meal, you?"

Jiyeon:"Same as you, my girlfriend." *smiles sweetly*

Hyomin:"Why do you keep saying "my girlfriend" ? hahah"

Jiyeon:" Because you are my girlfriend now and i am proud and extremely happy of that!"

Hyomin:"Awww, you are so sweet~" 

Their meal came and they finished their food while having sweet talks.

Hyomin then send Jiyeon home and Jiyeon gave Hyomin a quick peck as a goodbye kiss, Hyomin then went home skipping and giggling happily. I have never thought that this day would happen and i am soooooo happy that it did, i am so blessed!!!