Park

Love♡

(Next morning)

Hyomin's POV 

I tried to move my body to get up with my eyes closed but I felt a weight on my shoulders then i realised that Jiyeon is beside me. She is still sleeping soundly, so i tried to get up slowly and carefully. I went to the toilet to wash up and to make breakfast for the both of us. After i finish cooking i went to wake Jiyeon up.

Author POV

Hyomin shook Jiyeon and tried to wake her up.

"Good morning hyomin" Jiyeon said with her sleepy eyes.

"Good morning, go wash up so we can eat breakfast together.' Hyomin said.

Jiyeon then proceed to wash up while hyomin is setting up the plates.

Jiyeon:" Wowww, this look delicious"

Hyomin:" Of course, i am a great cook! hehe!"

After they finished their breakfast, Hyomin asked nervously "Jiyeon, so are you okay now?"

"Yeah i guess so........ even though i still feel hurt.... Well, no matter what i guess i need to get over him anyways and move on..." Jiyeon sighed.

Hyomin:"Cheer up okay!! If you need anyone, you can call me anytime, i will be there for you Jiyeon ah"

Jiyeon:" Thanks Hyomin, i think i still need quite some time to get over him..."

Hyomin:" Okay, let's not think about unhappy things already, let's go to the amusement park today and have fun!!"

Jiyeon:" i don't know if i can still have fun with this condition though..."

Hyomin:" Come on, let's go pleaseeeeeeee!!! pleasee jiyeon!!" *puppy eyes*

Jiyeon" Alright then."

"YAYYYYY!!!" Hyomin said as she jumped in joy! Jiyeon finds this action of Hyomin adorable.

Hyomin: "Oh ya, did you tell your parents that you are here with me?"

Jiyeon:" yeah i texted them yesterday and told them not to worry."

Hyomin:"Alright, then let's have fun now!"

Hyomin gave some clothes for Jiyeon to change  and they headed to the park.

(At the park)

Hyomin dragged Jiyeon to ride in many exciting rides and try to cheer Jiyeon and to let Jiyeon have fun. 

I hope that this outing can make Jiyeon happy and not think about that person.Watching Jiyeon smiled a little during the rides make me happy that she is getting better! I hope that she can be happy everyday, Hyomin thought.

Jiyeon's POV

Even though i am still depressed about the breakup, watching how Hyomin is trying her best to cheer me up i feel that it is bad if i still continued to be sad so i tried my best to smile and have fun. Hyomin really did take care of me a lot today, i am so grateful to have her, i am sure if she is not here i will still be sad and even do some foolish stuffs.

"Waa it is already so late now, we should go home soon and i am sure your parents are worried of you jiyeon ah" Hyomin said

"Yeah let's go home, thankyou for today Hyomin, i really aprreciate it. I will try my best to get over him soon and not be sad." i smiled bitterly as i said that, my heart still hurts a lot but i feel that i should get over him and move on with my life.

"You can always call me okay? Don't be scared that you will be disturbing me, just call me okay? " Hyomin said sincerely.

"Thankyou so much hyomin." i said and hug her. I shouldn't let her down, she is such a good friend and even though we only know each other for a short time but i feel very comfortable with her. I will try my very best to move on, i promised myself.

After that we went home.

(AT JY's home)

"Jiyeon ah, are you okay?  I am so worried for you." My mother asked worriedly.

"Don't worry mum i am okay i just hang out with my friend." i assured my mum.

"Okay, go and have a rest now, you have school tomorrow" my mum smiled.

i nodded and then head back to my room.

*BEEP BEEP*

From Hyomin

"I hope that you had fun today!! Remember that i am here for you! :)"

I smiled as i read the message from Hyomin, " Thankyou for everything Hyomin." i replied. Then i change my clothes and wash up. I just remembered that i was wearing Hyomin's clothes today, I need to return the clothes to her soon, i made a mental note to myself. I decided to throw everything that contained memories of me and oppa, as i really must try to move on from him. Luckily oppa is a lot older than me so i won't be seeing him in school, this will make it easier for me to forget about him. I cried as i throw all the things away..... then i tried my best to sleep to forget about everything.