Last Chapter

Love♡

                                               *NOTE*

                                       Hyomin thoughts will be in bold 

                                       Jiyeon thoughts will be underlined  

Author's POV

" Yes oppa.......... if only this happen a few months ago. I am sorry that i can't go back to you now because now i only love Hyomin. I want to spend my life with her." Jiyeon said as she look into Hyomin's eyes and smiled sweetly.

Hyomin started to have tears in her eyes.

" I see......... okay, i hope that you will live a happy life with her and that both of you will last long." Dong-gun said sincerely and left.

Jiyeon started to wipe off Hyomin's tears and asked, " Why are you crying? Don't cry okay?"

Hyomin:" I thought you agree to him when you said yes, you gave me a shock....."

Jiyeon:" I am so sorry for that,and don't worry that i will leave you because i love you a lot and i never want to leave you. Because my heart belong to you. I love you, babo yah~"

Jiyeon then hug Hyomin, " I love you too, so much" Hyomin said as she tighten her hug with Jiyeon. They then shared a passionate kiss filled with their love for each other. Jiyeon then gave Hyomin a quick peck before she went in to her house.

Hyomin smiled in relief and head home.

(On the day of their second date)

Today, Jiyeon and Hyomin decided to go to the beach since it is summer and they both need to relax from their studies.

Jiyeon is waiting for Hyomin in front of Hyomin's house.

Why is she still not out yet, i feel excited for today!! I wonder what she will wear on the beach, i hope it is a bikini heheh!!

While Jiyeon is having dirty thoughts about her y girlfriend, Hyomin came out from her house and saw Jiyeon smiling rather weirdly and her cheeks are red too.

"Hey what are you thinking about?" Hyomin asked.

Jiyeon jumped slightly.

"Er... nothing, nothing!" Jiyeon said nervously. She can't let Hyomin knows what dirty thoughts she is thinking about her girlfriend.

"Hmm, alright, let's go to the beach!!!" Hyomin said excitedly and they went to the beach.

(At the beach)

"Let's get change!" Jiyeon said excitedly as she is really interested to know what Hyomin will wear.

Jiyeon changed first and is waiting for Hyomin outside. Jiyeon wore shorts and a plain white t-shirt but her shirt is thin.

When Hyomin came out, Jiyeon's mouth widen.

OMG SHE IS WEARING A BIKINI!!! Her body is so y, her abs is so attractive. Wowww, that curve!!! SHE IS SO HOT!

Jiyeon was eyeing Hyomin from head to toes checking her out while Hyomin is feeling embarrassed by Jiyeon's stares.

"Wow, your body is so nice." Jiyeon blurted out.

"T-thanks, your body is not bad either, even though you are wearing a shirt but it is very thin so I can see your body and your b-bra too" Hyomin said as she blush and Jiyeon blush as well.

I didn't know she have such a nice body, maybe because she is a dancer but i really can't help but think of what she will look like in a bikini. I bet she will look hot.

"So let's go play?" Jiyeon asked still staring at Hyomin's body.

"Sure, but stop staring, i feel so shy" Hyomin said shyly while trying to cover her body.

Jiyeon removed Hyomin's hands from covering her body and said, " I can't help but stare at your lovely body."

"Byuntae!" Hyomin said and smack Jiyeon's arm. After that they went to have fun at the beach.

While they are having fun at the beach, suddenly a hot guy appear in front of Hyomin.

"Hey y, would you like to go out with me someday?" The hot guy with six pack asked while checking Hyomin out.

At the moment, Jiyeon is burning with rage, HOW DARE HE CHECK MY GIRLFRIEND OUT! AND I FEEL LIKE KILLING HIM RIGHT NOW!

"I'm sorry but no." Hyomin said, not giving much attention to that guy.

"Come on, let's just hang out." The guy keep pestering Hyomin.

Finally, Jiyeon can't take it anymore and shouted at that guy, "SHE ALREADY SAID THAT SHE DON"T WANT TO STOP PESTERING HER!" 

"Hey, chill lax young lady, what's wrong with asking a hot girl out?" the guy smirked.

"IT IS WRONG BECAUSE I AM HER GIRLFRIEND. SO GO AWAY!" Jiyeon shouted angrily.

"Oh really?" The guy asked not believing Jiyeon's words.

"Yes, she is my girlfriend so please leave us alone." Hyomin spoke and that guy left while smirking.

Hyomin:" Don't be angry okay? my baby"

Jiyeon:" He better not let me see him again!"

Hyomin laughed

Jiyeon:" Why are you laughing?"

Hyomin:" Because you are so cute when you are jealous!"

Jiyeon then pouted and Hyomin pinch Jiyeon's cheek.

"Ouch, that hurt" Jiyeon whined. Hyomin then gave a kiss on Jiyeon's cheek, " Does that feel better?"

Jiyeon nodded shyly.

After that, they continued with what they were doing, both of them are having lots of fun with each other and they took a lot of pictures as well. They also watch the sunset together before heading to Hyomin's house for dinner.

(At Hyomin's house)

Hyomin started cooking their dinner, Jiyeon suddenly back hug Hyomin and rest her head on her shoulders.

"Hey, I can't cook properly like this." Hyomin said but Jiyeon did not care and continue hugging Hyomin and feeling her warmth.

This kid.... but i love it when she is clingy. And i love the back hug, i feel warmth in my heart when she do that hehe.

Hyomin then continued cooking with Jiyeon's back hug. 

After Hyomin finished cooking, they both have their lovely dinner.

Jiyeon: "WAAAA, you can already work as a chef in a hotel! I am so blessed to have wife that can cook so well."

Hyomin:" Wife? Since when am i your wife?"

Jiyeon:" Well, sooner or later we are going to get married"

"Who say that i am going to marry you?" Hyomin teased.

"What? You are not going to marry me?" Jiyeon pouted with a sad look.

"Just kidding, i would love to be your wife" Hyomin confessed shyly.

Jiyeon then smiled in victory and they continued eating.

After the dinner, Jiyeon decided to wash the dishes as Hyomin is taking a bath.

When Jiyeon is done washing the dishes she texted her mom informing her that she will be staying over at Hyomin's house. Hehehehe

After Hyomin is done showering, Jiyeon said, :" My turn!"

Hyomin;" Aren't you going to home?"

Jiyeon:' Nope! I want to stay over at your house!"

Hyomin:" You, this kid, alright go and take a shower then."

Jiyeon:" YAYYY! You are the best!"

Jiyeon then kiss Hyomin and went to take a shower.

After Jiyeon is done, it is already late so they decided to sleep but Jiyeon have something on her mind.

As Hyomin is lying on her bed, preparing to sleep, Jiyeon suddenly get on top of Hyomin and Jiyeon started kissing Hyomin passionately.

Hyomin broke the kiss and asked, " What are you trying to do?"

"What do you think i am trying to do? Do you know how hard it is for me to control myself after i saw you wearing a bikini?" Jiyeon said ily and then she whisper to Hyomin in her ears," You are so y and tonight, I am going to make you mine."

Then Hyomin also whisper, " No, i am going to make you mine, I also feel the same way when i saw your body through that thin white shirt of yours" Hyomin then eyed Jiyeon seductively and they started kissing while their naughty hands start to roam each other's body.

Well, you should know what happen afterwards ;)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like the story! I miss minyeon moments sooooo much!! Thank you! :) Hyomin's weibo update of minyeon! But i dk why she deleted it!! *cries* i seriously miss them soooooooo much.